Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,390 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) (90905 Views)

Family Photo Of Ahmed Musa, Children, Wife Juliet / Mohamed Salah Celebrates Golden Boot Win With Hilarious Tweet / Lionel Messi, His Wife And Children In Adorable Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by ezekiekizedon: 11:06am On Dec 26, 2021
FeedMeNews:

See some reactions below;

https://twitter.com/MoSalah/status/1474805374884712452

Lalasticlala

The person that talked about the trinity and said christians don't believe in it is forgiven cos he is just clearly ignorant.

The funny thing in life is that all things eventually will come to the acknowledgement of the truth- even science....

A simple illustration. In Acts 8:39-40 where Philip was caught away, we see it as a Miracle here in Christianity, in science it's the bending of space & time which is the fourth dimension. This bending of is done by "extraterrestrial life" which we call spirits in the heavenlies and in earth.

Gradually they'll come to acknowledge the truth in the scripture.
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Occurstaem(m): 11:13am On Dec 26, 2021
Have you seen Vardy, Kane, Mason Mount, or any of the “non-Muslim” players on the night of Eid al-Fitr, wearing a dress or wearing a new suit and a picture with his family? I also go to clear and settle like Maison!

I think Salah is just ignorant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by damoceile: 11:22am On Dec 26, 2021
Hisbah will not see Salah to arrest now, but let somebody from Kano try this..
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by drlateef: 11:30am On Dec 26, 2021
brio1408:
Lols... I don't do religious things. I have a way of life which is live and let's live.

Live and let live does not create you. You need to worship the creator. That’s the purpose for which you are created. Not to acquire degrees and wealth. That’s why none of these go into your grave with you.
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Baruwaaaaa(m): 11:46am On Dec 26, 2021
Always generating reactions every year.
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by toyinjimoh(m): 11:55am On Dec 26, 2021
lordm:
Muslims and their wahala
shut up not all muslims
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Duru009(m): 12:26pm On Dec 26, 2021
Most of my Muslim friends even my colleague at work celebrate Christmas always....

Christmas absolutely has nothing to do with religion or your belief...
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by tunlasky: 12:38pm On Dec 26, 2021
DSTVee:
No mind them jor, you call Christmas pegan worship but bow towards a stone 5 times a day. A stone o, asin non living thing o! Tueh!

Can we please stop this Muslim/Christian quarrel b4 it degenerate to something uncontrollable
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by MrMacinterchi1: 12:46pm On Dec 26, 2021
Captainman:

Some Christians also bow down to a carved image in form of Mary which is unacceptable
Unacceptable to you, the formulator of the decree.
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by MrMacinterchi1: 12:50pm On Dec 26, 2021
WibusJaga:

What Salah & other celebrities are doing in the name of celebrating Xmas is not even a Christian practice & had nothing to do with Christ. Their Xmas celebrations are more of traditional practice.
It's like condemning a Muslim for eating chicken on Xmas day.
You are sounding off key..
How did you dictate that Christ has nothing to do with their celebration of Christmas.

You can just say that you don't believe in Christmas not to ripe all Christians in a group of not celebrating Christ in their Christmas.
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by wildikeman(m): 12:50pm On Dec 26, 2021
gaskiyamagana:

Jesusweed plus, combination of christamadol effect

The fuq is this sand worshipping terrorist saying....??
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by MrMacinterchi1: 12:51pm On Dec 26, 2021
drlateef:
Until I see any English player doing same on Eid, then the criticism is not misplaced. Even if they do, we are not to celebrate the birth of an idol. It amounts to idol worshipping.
LOLgrin
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by MrMacinterchi1: 12:54pm On Dec 26, 2021
DSTVee:

I want to hear this mehn, tell me, what do you bow to? Can you pray without facing that stone? Infact can any of you Muslim pray without facing that stone? Asin wake up amd pray facing anywhere like the Christians do, can you guys do it? I wanna know?
Oga. take a chill pill and leave Muslim alone and face how you worship.

Besides, I don't think Muslim face or now down to a stone. I know they face towards the direction of the sun . stop sounding like a fanatic (that's if you are not one)
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Siberry: 1:10pm On Dec 26, 2021
Newboss:

Don't flatter yourself.

Christmas has become a secular thing. Just a fûcking holiday like New year.

You wish. Christmas is the celebration of the birth of Christ. Anybody that wishes to celebrate sth else should coin another name. People always dragging stuff with Christians. No one drags Ed and other hols with other religions.
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Captainman(m): 1:16pm On Dec 26, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:

Unacceptable to you, the formulator of the decree.
Pls show me where God issued the decree
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by MrMacinterchi1: 1:24pm On Dec 26, 2021
Captainman:

Pls show me where God issued the decree
I thought you are an assistant to God , who knows everything and decree.

Nonsense.
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by brio1408: 2:29pm On Dec 26, 2021
Even the Creator will recommend that motto for you. People like you think Death kills like that unfortunately Death kills every time u compromise with the truth of "Live and let's live".
drlateef:

Live and let live does not create you. You need to worship the creator. That’s the purpose for which you are created. Not to acquire degrees and wealth. That’s why none of these go into your grave with you.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by drlateef: 2:58pm On Dec 26, 2021
brio1408:
Even the Creator will recommend that motto for you. People like you think Death kills like that unfortunately Death kills every time u compromise with the truth of "Live and let's live".

You are mixing various concepts together. If you believe in creator, that is the basic. The next is to worship the creator. Then the next is righteous behaviour which includes live and let live.
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Friend22(m): 2:59pm On Dec 26, 2021
fati2001:

WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF SERVING THE ALMIGHTY WITH A DIRTY MIND?
WHEN HE SAID LOVE UR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF [but you are doing the opposite ] is that clean mind or are u servi#ng the Lord?

DON'T BE A CULTURE-VULTURE.

Madam,you're still not saying anything.
So,my mind is dirty if I say you are celebrating a lie is not correct.

The problem is that Muslims like you have become so liberal that you lack the balls(sorry,I forgot you are a lady). You lack the moral courage to stand for what you believe in.

"Religion is in the heart " is the new normal you guys now use to betray the truth.

Is this verse below telling us to say the truth or have a clean mind?

Surah Ikhlaas(chapter 112) tells us :
"He does not beget,neither is He begotten."

So,tell me how is wishing people merry Christmas (for the birth of the begotten "son" of God); in other words,how is saying God has a son(like most Christian claim) is even faintly endorsed in Islaam?

Does it mean doing the opposite?

Allah warns them and us:

"And they say, “The Most Merciful has taken [for Himself] a son.”
You have done an atrocious thing! "The heavens almost rupture therefrom and the earth splits open and the mountains collapse in devastation."

Surah Maryam 19:89-90
Tell us who is more dirty in heart: is it one who ascribes a son to God(Christians) or the one who tells you that God never has a son(Muslims)?

Judge for yourself.

"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Tareq1105: 3:10pm On Dec 26, 2021
lordm:
Muslims and their wahala

Don't mind them.

Can anyone of our Muslim brothers tell us what Quran said about Jesus Christ and his birth?

My Bible tells me that he was conceived by the holy spirit. Quran said his conception was strange.

My Bible tells me that Jesus Christ is the spirit of God. Quran too confirmed this even though 99% of our Muslim brothers don't talk about it. Jesus Christ is the spirit of God.

Also, my Bible tells me that Jesus Christ is the saviour. Quran confirmed this too.

My Bible tells me that Jesus Christ is coming back. Quran too confirmed this.

Jesus Christ was a man of peace all through his earthly ministry. Even where his message was not accepted, he left them. He never killed, or wage war to convert pagans rather he was praying for them.

Religion is a choice, there's no compulsion in religion. The choice is yours.
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Tareq1105: 3:22pm On Dec 26, 2021
Laggafin:
You terrorist should leave Mo salah alone to be happy with his family during yelutide.. afterall Jesus is Isa in the Koran.. wat is da hate for?? We all humans before religion scammed all of us

Imagine o.

Quran said so much about Jesus Christ (Isa) but they don't like talking about it especially where Quran called Jesus - the spirit of God.

My Bible didn't tell me anything about Mohammed. I don't blame my Bible bcoz it was written over 700 years before Quran and Islam came. Therefore, my Bible could not have mentioned anything about Mohammed.
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Laggafin: 3:27pm On Dec 26, 2021
Tareq1105:

Imagine o.

Quran said so much about Jesus Christ (Isa) but they don't like talking about it especially where Quran called Jesus - the spirit of God.

My Bible didn't tell me anything about Mohammed. I don't blame my Bible bcoz it was written over 700 years before Quran and Islam came. Therefore, my Bible could not have mentioned anything about Mohammed.
Yes my broda
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by ThatFairGuy1: 4:28pm On Dec 26, 2021
Fatimah, you seriously need to learn your religion angry

I'm surprised angry

So you now to Al kaaba angry
Wonderful.

This is what we're saying, if you who claimed to be a Muslim but doesn't have ELEMENTARY KNOWLEDGE of Islam perpetrate an act, They'll say that's how Muslim does yet this is you who doesn't understand Islam.

This is how Boko Haram boys are, THEY'RE ALSO BEREAVED OF ISLAMIC KNOWLEDGE. To them they're practicing Islam with heart. angry

Every Muslim household have a lot work to do. We can't continue to breed children who answers Islamic name but knows nothing about Islam
fati2001:

EN NO CONCERN YOU

AND WHAT IS KAABA?! angry

I BELIEVE IT IS PLASTIC.
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by ThatFairGuy1: 4:31pm On Dec 26, 2021
It concern me, Allah ask us to be our brother's keeper. I can't see you going astray and support you. I have to remind you of your purpose as a Muslim
fati2001:
[s][/s]

EN NO CONCERN...

EVERYONE WITH HIS/ER FAITH.
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Deblow: 4:44pm On Dec 26, 2021
kokoA:
Only poor people carry religion for head.
Poor inconsequential people!
Some Muslim faithfuls attended an xmas service in a church in Kaduna. Those are the real believers, those who persecute them and Sallah are mere fanatical religious bigots, touts and terrorists.
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by ThatFairGuy1: 4:46pm On Dec 26, 2021
A Muslim will spell this or use small letter as first alphabet in Allah's name allahuakbra grin
fati2001:

so Muslims just bow down and stand up by not pronouncing " allahuakbra" angry or mentioning any Quran quotation cry

I guess you no dy perform woodu.. because it's old as creation

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? / Cristiano Ronaldo Sentenced To 99 Lashes For Hugging A Woman While Taking Photo / Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.