Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,026 members, 7,814,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) (90883 Views)

Family Photo Of Ahmed Musa, Children, Wife Juliet / Mohamed Salah Celebrates Golden Boot Win With Hilarious Tweet / Lionel Messi, His Wife And Children In Adorable Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by lesbiconverter: 3:35am On Dec 26, 2021
fati2001:

WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND THE SO-CALLED BIGOTS COMPLAINING ?

POPE BOW DOWN
PEGANS BOW DOWN
HINDUS BOW DOWN
CHRISTIANS BOW DOWN
EVEN JESUS BOW DOWN TO PRAY

tongue

I sometimes visit blessed sacrament to pray by bow or kneeing... SO YOU ARE JUST TALKING TRASH.
Christians don't bow down to any stone idol. Anyone that does this is an idol worshipper

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by OgatheTop: 4:00am On Dec 26, 2021
fati2001:

THEY ARE FROM NIGERIA AND MOSTLY ON NAIRALAND.

And Yorubaland...

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 4:12am On Dec 26, 2021
FeedMeNews:

See some reactions below;

https://twitter.com/MoSalah/status/1474805374884712452

Lalasticlala
Not be him fault, England don colonize the guy, he dey shame to do allahubacu. Make Dem nor say him be Terrorist or bomber... Jesus Christ is bay
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Eagba(m): 4:13am On Dec 26, 2021
ictplotter:

U are just seeking unnecessarily attention. No Muslim bow before a stone but Allah alone. The black stone u referring to is miraculously at the center point of the earth and Allah know why He put it there. Is a miraculous or natural navigation or indicator on the center point of earth. Which Allah commands his prophet and his followers to face while observing any salat not just only the five daily salat, irrespective the part of the eart u find yourself. You ask youself how many of black stone have u see in any mosque or Muslim prayer grounds all over the world? Or me in Nigeria who pray and face the east the center point of the earth as instructed by Allah almighty is bowing n worship the black stone in kaba, located far away in makkah. Come on get sense pls.
center ko right ni. Guy do your research well
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by chima04(m): 4:42am On Dec 26, 2021
They should allow mo sallah to enjoy his Xmas holiday with his family bikono

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by ariesbull: 5:02am On Dec 26, 2021
fati2001:
mtcheeee

SOME MUSLIMS AND THEIR WAHALA..

I'M one of them and I celebrate Christmas too
religion is not by Christianity or by Islam [they are just common names ] cool

RELIGION IS BY HEART cheesycheesycheesycheesy

The guy is an apostate... Many Muslims in Europe aren't even pure Muslim they are tired of Muslim and MO is one of them.... He would come out soon

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by macof(m): 5:09am On Dec 26, 2021
Rilwayne001:

This isn’t so, if it was so, then definitely other Muslim players playing in the premier league would be following suit in order to follow this your supposed ‘herd’ mentality. Even Paul pogba with his more affiliation to Christianity with his name isn’t painting the same elaborate picture like Salah did. Definitely he’s doing it to score a cheap point. I’m not mad at him or have any issue with him for what he did, rather it oozes more of hypocrisy on his part.

If he converted to Christianity, it’s his life and can go ahead to do whatever makes him sleep. But you hardly see Christians, especially the popular, like Ronaldo, Messi, Eden Hazard etc do all these during the Eid. You may argue the Eid isn’t as popular as Christmas in the west, but the same argument can be applied to Salah here.

If truly his intention isn’t to be hypocritical, simply wishing his Christian friends happy Christmas is more than enough than this charade. He simply just want to be in the news, by angering his Muslim supporters (knowing fully well they’d be disappointed), and gaining the appeal of his Christian supporters while giving them the opportunity to see, insult and taint Islam in bad light from the utterances he’d definitely generate from his angered Muslim fans. This is already obvious on this thread and on the twitter page.

Apparently this is hypocrisy and deliberate attempt to cause rift. It’s not what the world needs right now.

1. You just see people and assume their religion. undecided
2. Christmas can be and is Infact celebrated by non-Christians
3. Moh doesn't have to "not" do things because no other Muslim has done it.
4. If he converts he doesn't need to inform anyone of it

If people want to piss themselves because of a family man chooses to enjoy a holiday, then it's on them, whatever rift is on them
Because if anything, Moh should be seen as spreading tolerance, integration and happiness.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Meekha(m): 5:10am On Dec 26, 2021
ictplotter:

U are just seeking unnecessarily attention. No Muslim bow before a stone but Allah alone. The black stone u referring to is miraculously at the center point of the earth and Allah know why He put it there. Is a miraculous or natural navigation or indicator on the center point of earth. Which Allah commands his prophet and his followers to face while observing any salat not just only the five daily salat, irrespective the part of the eart u find yourself. You ask youself how many of black stone have u see in any mosque or Muslim prayer grounds all over the world? Or me in Nigeria who pray and face the east the center point of the earth as instructed by Allah almighty is bowing n worship the black stone in kaba, located far away in makkah. Come on get sense pls.

You're churning out nonsense. Kaaba is NOT at the center of the earth. Use your brain. Make some research. Don't let other do for you what your brain is supposed to do for you!

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Bigchristo: 5:12am On Dec 26, 2021
FeedMeNews:

See some reactions below;

https://twitter.com/MoSalah/status/1474805374884712452

Lalasticlala
let him be happy celebrating with his family
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Kissiemu(m): 5:12am On Dec 26, 2021
lesbiconverter:
Christians don't bow down to any stone idol. Anyone that does this is an idol worshipper
Are you sure? You are not observant in the church especially the Catholic and Anglican churches. There different types of "bowing down".
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by OgunkeelAllMod: 5:15am On Dec 26, 2021
No be today na,, the guy no send any head slamming retaadz anywhere, especially the hypocrite children of shaitan called yorrobanza moosleems COWards. Sallah carry go abeg undecided dem no born any modafukker well mek dem touch you.. The world is watching!

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by ofiko123(m): 5:17am On Dec 26, 2021
Merry Christmas to mo salah..
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Yeyenairaland(m): 5:28am On Dec 26, 2021
Muslim faithfuls are the most confused and dumb of all religious practice in the world

And that's why terrorism is hailed in their beliefs

Ndi ara

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by mrkings84(m): 5:49am On Dec 26, 2021
That someone is a Muslim, native doctor, pagan or whatever doesn't stop him from knowing that Jesus is the King of the world.

Even MURIC knows this too!!

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Sikariyelwa: 5:58am On Dec 26, 2021
It's not stone they're bowing to,that stone is just a direction.its a talking point. Muslims worshing only Allah the creator of all that exists not mohammed as some Christians thought.]
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Rilwayne001: 6:03am On Dec 26, 2021
macof:

1. You just see people and assume their religion. undecided
2. Christmas can be and is Infact celebrated by non-Christians
3. Moh doesn't have to "not" do things because no other Muslim has done it.
4. If he converts he doesn't need to inform anyone of it.
If people want to piss themselves because of a family man chooses to enjoy a holiday, then it's on them, whatever rift is on them
Because if anything, Moh should be seen as spreading tolerance, integration and happiness.

There are other ways to spread tolerance and happiness without appearing hypocritical. That is my point.

Enough said already.
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by yusluvad(m): 6:03am On Dec 26, 2021
SultanOfPuna:
How Hisbah wan take pay for flight ticket go U.K, go arrest Mo salah??
Lol. Them no fit...

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Rilwayne001: 6:05am On Dec 26, 2021
mrkings84:
That someone is a Muslim, native doctor, pagan or whatever doesn't stop him from knowing that Jesus is the King of the world.

Even MURIC knows this too!!

Jesus isn’t the king of the world, if he was, he wouldn’t be nailed to a tree by some mortal reprobates.

Only God is the King. Stop being blasphemous.
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by LollySeaSide: 6:19am On Dec 26, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
MOE
Mansion of Empress
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Nobody: 6:25am On Dec 26, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
I just love this guy, he never missed it every christmas.

Yes, he's one of those who knows what Islam is all about, not this criminals we have here in Nigeria clamming to be holier than their prophet

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by stella9(f): 6:33am On Dec 26, 2021
Like u said some christian (catholic),am an anglican
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by isaiah4life(m): 6:37am On Dec 26, 2021
I want to like your own post a thousand times as well. grin

placeofallure:

I want to like your post a hundred times.

This one from my Reverend a while back...

He had to travel by air to Abuja from Lagos. Then the weather became bad and they had some trouble, so everyone in the plane became panicky and were shouting, praying, crying etc. He sat beside an Alhaji and the Alhaji was shouting "Jesus! Jesus!" Fortunately for them, the situation normalised. After the calm, my Reverend asked the man beside him,
"Are you a Christian or a Muslim?"
"I'm a Muslim," he replied.
"But you were shouting Jesus Jesus the other time?"
He replied with a smile, "Yes, everybody knows Jesus now...."

The one we celebrate @ Christmas is the real Odogwu!
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Friend22(m): 6:40am On Dec 26, 2021
isaiah4life:
He knows the real odogwu grin

He is only celebrating his ignorance.
Being a good footballer does not equate social and religious intelligence.
Salah seriously lack both.
He is not even among my best Muslim players.
This isn't hate,but my honest opinion.
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Friend22(m): 6:44am On Dec 26, 2021
fati2001:
mtcheeee

SOME MUSLIMS AND THEIR WAHALA..

I'M one of them and I celebrate Christmas too
religion is not by Christianity or by Islam [they are just common names ] cool

RELIGION IS BY HEART cheesycheesycheesycheesy

Religion is by heart?

Why don't you tell your pastor that giving tithe is by heart.

Giving alms to the poor is by heart.

Being responsible over your family is by heart.

These non Muslims will never cease to amaze me.

You're just being hypocritical.

You can only manifest what's in our heart on your limbs.

Modification:.
I thought you were a Christian.

You're either a confused shia or you're just one of those ignorant Muslims lapping it up to your non Muslim followers.

Either way you lose.

Alhamdulillaah, Islam is not a religion that is based on the desires of celebrity power,if it was,we would have gone back to worshipping idols.
That said, go and learn your religion and leave Nairaland alone.

Moreover, salaah is not the only Muslim in Liverpool.
Saido Mane, Naby Keita,kaoute and Xendra Shaqiri are Muslims;so, what makes Salaah so special with his hypocritical nonsense celebration of tolerance?.
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Skmoda360(m): 6:51am On Dec 26, 2021
miracood:
Salah is a confused man.

He is not......he has always been celebrating Xmas ..
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by CUMIN: 6:55am On Dec 26, 2021
miracood:
Salah is a confused man.

He is not confused. We néd to start looking for our common ground and celebrate. Life is too short to engage in foo.losh comparison
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Navalsadiq(m): 6:59am On Dec 26, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
I just love this guy, he never missed it every christmas.
grt guy with a good paradym.the world would have been a better place if everyone thought in this capacity
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Friend22(m): 7:04am On Dec 26, 2021
Skmoda360:

He is not......he has always been celebrating Xmas ..

We know your type.

I hope you wouldn't mind if your pastor hold s candle for Ogun(god of iron) or IFA so we can test your tolerance level....

Deceptive hypocrites.
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Pelumar(m): 7:04am On Dec 26, 2021
His talking about non living thing baba the guy they talk about people wey dey serve non living thing your blood too hot I beg � Christmas na holiday baba any body fit do ham. Na because of day we be black for African na why we dey carry ham for head
fati2001:

what about the sculptures of the Holy Mary or Jesus located in Catholic premise?
is that not a stone or are they living things?

DO NOT TALK JUST KEEP QUIET..
ONLY CREATOR KNOW WHO WORSHIP WITH CLEAN HEART..

U MAKING NOSE UP AND DOWN NO SURPRISE SAY SOME PAGANS ARE SINLESS, GET CLEAN MIND PASS YOU AND I WHO CLAIMED TO KNOW GOD....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Skmoda360(m): 7:11am On Dec 26, 2021
Friend22:

We know your type.

I hope you wouldn't mind if your pastor hold s candle for Ogun(god of iron) or IFA so we can test your tolerance level....

Deceptive hypocrites.
See digression,...
You are not making sense case closed ...
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Pelumar(m): 7:12am On Dec 26, 2021
Friend22:

He is only celebrating his ignorance.
Being a good footballer does not equate social and religious intelligence.
Salah seriously lack both.
He is not even among my best Muslim players.
This isn't hate,but my honest opinion.

because he celebrated Christmas?? You Muslims are making this hard on yourself... Salah is from Egypt and Egyptian are mostly Muslim so are you telling me you know Quran pass Salah.. I'm a Christian and everybody knows Salah read Quran before everymatch he plays bro you're not promoting peace and its because you're a African Muslim you can never see a white Muslim living with this hate in you. We Christians support each other even someone that is not a Christian we still support them but you Muslim lack that spirit learn to love everyone Irrespective of religion, color of skin and tribe bro

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Goziesolar: 7:14am On Dec 26, 2021
Newboss:

Don't flatter yourself.

Christmas has become a secular thing. Just a fûcking holiday like New year.
you wish abi ! ... Christmas is a Christian celebration whether you like it or not it can never be a secular thing..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? / Cristiano Ronaldo Sentenced To 99 Lashes For Hugging A Woman While Taking Photo / Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.