Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,415 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Christmas Picture Of Tony Elumelu And Family - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Christmas Picture Of Tony Elumelu And Family (33208 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Tony Elumelu And His Wife In 1997 / Tony Elumelu And His Kids Celebrate Children's Day / Tony Elumelu And His Twin Boys, Tony And Toby Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas Picture Of Tony Elumelu And Family by vickydevoka(m): 7:49am On Dec 26, 2021
Baawaa:
Whaoooo,I love children but Buhari is cautioning me.
A bag of rice is 26k
U no get money

1 Like

Re: Christmas Picture Of Tony Elumelu And Family by Burgerlomo: 7:49am On Dec 26, 2021
Lovely family
Re: Christmas Picture Of Tony Elumelu And Family by Rebuke: 7:50am On Dec 26, 2021
FriendsAndFans:
There is a beauty when you start having your kids at a younger age.

Even in poverty?

People should better discard this ideology of having children at younger age even while living in abject poverty. Look, there's nothing beautiful about having children in poverty at a younger age.

Go and hustle first and make sure yhu can atleast give yhur children a better life before thinking of bringing them into this world ( especially in Nigeria)

Having yhur first kid at 40 while fully prepared for them financially and morally is better than having kids in yhur 20s when yhu can't even feed yhurself - all in the name of having kid at early age.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas Picture Of Tony Elumelu And Family by vickydevoka(m): 7:51am On Dec 26, 2021
udemzyudex:
Typical Igbo man,see as he born full everywhere because of male child. cheesy grin
Him no born male child him adopt.

Don't be surprise na de wife de pressure gde man.

1 Like

Re: Christmas Picture Of Tony Elumelu And Family by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 26, 2021
Beautiful family
Re: Christmas Picture Of Tony Elumelu And Family by Kellibae(f): 7:51am On Dec 26, 2021
lexy2014:

Make them exchange for each other the one wey Dem no get
grin grin grin grin
Lol my uncle childre are grown and even older than me... while my brother children are still kids grin
Re: Christmas Picture Of Tony Elumelu And Family by udemzyudex(m): 7:53am On Dec 26, 2021
vickydevoka:

Him no born male child him adopt.

Don't be surprise na de wife de pressure gde man.
Okay oo
Re: Christmas Picture Of Tony Elumelu And Family by Kellibae(f): 7:54am On Dec 26, 2021
udemzyudex:

I thought rich men think differently,like probably having 2 or at most 3 kids, some people have made us to understand that only poor people give birth to many children.

Well from the look of things one would already know what he was looking for.

All this things are abt individual decisions...
Not being rich or poor or where u are from

I saw oyibo couple on social media who has 10 kids

4 Likes

Re: Christmas Picture Of Tony Elumelu And Family by vickydevoka(m): 7:54am On Dec 26, 2021
OJURONGBE1:
This man na fireboy!
Men like this won't stop until they have a male child grin.
He was just like my former boss who kept impregenating his wife until they had a son after the 4th attempt.
Just 4. My papa born 9 from one woman. Buh now nobody de with am
Re: Christmas Picture Of Tony Elumelu And Family by udemzyudex(m): 7:56am On Dec 26, 2021
Kellibae:

All this things are abt individual decisions...
Not being rich or poor or where u are from

I saw oyibo couple on social media who has 10 kids

Well if you listen to some motivational speakers and the ones who always try to form woke on social media you will understand where I'm coming from grin

3 Likes

Re: Christmas Picture Of Tony Elumelu And Family by jazon(m): 7:56am On Dec 26, 2021
Beautiful family
Re: Christmas Picture Of Tony Elumelu And Family by EmekaBlue(m): 7:57am On Dec 26, 2021
AuntRose:

He told you that? undecided
it's obvious
Re: Christmas Picture Of Tony Elumelu And Family by princeemcee: 7:57am On Dec 26, 2021
Try this last one, you might be lucky it's a boy

That's how most women end up giving birth to a football team .
Re: Christmas Picture Of Tony Elumelu And Family by EmekaBlue(m): 7:58am On Dec 26, 2021
lexy2014:

He was looking for boys
Your head dey there...especially with his wealth. He Even do backup after getting one
Re: Christmas Picture Of Tony Elumelu And Family by Kellibae(f): 8:00am On Dec 26, 2021
udemzyudex:

Well if you listen to some motivational speakers and the ones who always try to form woke on social media you will understand where I'm coming from grin

Yes u are right I do see those comments , they are foolish
Re: Christmas Picture Of Tony Elumelu And Family by Thryphosa(m): 8:01am On Dec 26, 2021
Kellibae:

Not typical igbo man,
My uncle has 9 kids trying to get female

While my brother has 4kids no male and he is done and isn't bothered.

A yoruba woman who died in my neighbourhood 2years ago died after giving birth to her 5th female child. Died on the spot due to disappointment of yet another female.(true life story)

May God help us all, I told my wife that I'm done with our two beautiful daughters God gave us, she said she no, she needs a son.

5 Likes

Re: Christmas Picture Of Tony Elumelu And Family by loadedvibes: 8:01am On Dec 26, 2021
The girls just carry their papa face. Beautiful family.
Re: Christmas Picture Of Tony Elumelu And Family by treatise: 8:02am On Dec 26, 2021
smartasuen:
Na the trend be dis now for dis festive season.
Posting the pics of celebrities and their families by MODs.

Oya Nairalanders who are married, follow the pace, snap beautiful pics with your families and post as well, cos for my eye, all of us na prospective celebrities!

Just celebrate with them first.

1 Like

Re: Christmas Picture Of Tony Elumelu And Family by udhome: 8:03am On Dec 26, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Christmas Picture Of Tony Elumelu And Family by Kellibae(f): 8:05am On Dec 26, 2021
Thryphosa:

May God help us all, I told my wife that I'm done with our two beautiful daughters God gave us, she said she no, she needs a son.

Amen oh.. all these things are individual choices.
Maybe u both can try one more time if that's what she wants. May God be with her and grant her desire.

2 Likes

Re: Christmas Picture Of Tony Elumelu And Family by joelbooks: 8:05am On Dec 26, 2021
Re: Christmas Picture Of Tony Elumelu And Family by DCmonster: 8:06am On Dec 26, 2021
Igbo amaka!!!

1 Like

Re: Christmas Picture Of Tony Elumelu And Family by EmzyT: 8:10am On Dec 26, 2021
UselessBuharist:

My papa born 22 and he nor get money like Tony Elumelu

2 Likes

Re: Christmas Picture Of Tony Elumelu And Family by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:10am On Dec 26, 2021
See rich people getting richer and zonebies and e-rats supporting their colossal tyrant presidency and co. to bring unending hardships to reasonable ones but it had backfired! Soon you will read about a Nairalander e-rats or E-zonebies stealing from a petty trader.. Merry Christmas Mr Tony!
Re: Christmas Picture Of Tony Elumelu And Family by EmekaBlue(m): 8:11am On Dec 26, 2021
Kellibae:

Not typical igbo man,
My uncle has 9 kids trying to get female

While my brother has 4kids no male and he is done and isn't bothered.

A yoruba woman who died in my neighbourhood 2years ago died after giving birth to her 5th female child. Died on the spot due to disappointment of yet another female.(true life story)
From a woman's point of view. I know your pain in the male child syndrome thing. But the truth is bitter,that made man up there was looking for a child. You don't know how wealthy he is or what?! He even had to get a backup son.

Forget your stories written up there. Everybody is not the same

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas Picture Of Tony Elumelu And Family by EmzyT: 8:12am On Dec 26, 2021
johnmartus:
[s][/s]
Tony is a igbo man which school did you go to.

I don't understand this comment, is it that you're trying to tell him the man is an Igbo man? Or you're tackling him that the man isn't an Igbo man? Which? sad
Re: Christmas Picture Of Tony Elumelu And Family by udemzyudex(m): 8:14am On Dec 26, 2021
Kellibae:

Yes u are right I do see those comments , they are foolish
Noted, happy new year in advance cheesy
Re: Christmas Picture Of Tony Elumelu And Family by Zorn: 8:16am On Dec 26, 2021
udemzyudex:
Typical Igbo man,see as he born full everywhere because of male child. cheesy grin
him no born full everywhere oo . Over population is relative to availablity of resources
Re: Christmas Picture Of Tony Elumelu And Family by iFESTAC680(m): 8:16am On Dec 26, 2021
Beautiful family!!

I sense his next move is political
This is one business tycoon I respect so much
Re: Christmas Picture Of Tony Elumelu And Family by cescky(m): 8:17am On Dec 26, 2021
udemzyudex:

I thought rich men think differently,like probably having 2 or at most 3 kids, some people have made us to understand that only poor people give birth to many children.

Well from the look of things one would already know what he was looking for.

The two boys are twins..

The girls are triplets..

So...

3 Likes

Re: Christmas Picture Of Tony Elumelu And Family by johnmartus(m): 8:18am On Dec 26, 2021
For the clarity sake Tony elumelu isn't an igbo man.
EmzyT:

I don't understand this comment, is it that you're trying to tell him the man is an Igbo man? Or you're tackling him that the man isn't an Igbo man? Which? sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Stockfish, Crayfish And Dried Fish To Resell? / Mohammed Indimi Didn't Donate $14Million To Lynn University / CBN Suspends 19 Banks From Forex Sale To BDCs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.