Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,329 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

How Many Children Of Nowadays Can Relate With This? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Many Children Of Nowadays Can Relate With This? (588 Views)

Funny Memes People That Bet Can Relate To / I Don't Have Rift With Mikel, We Relate Well - Onazi Responds To Rumours / 29 Memes U Can Relate To if You've Ever Been In A Viewing Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Children Of Nowadays Can Relate With This? by Ayokequeen(m): 9:26pm On Dec 25, 2021
If you have ever played with this gadget before then you're a legend.
Tell us o what it's all about and what it's being used for. grin

Re: How Many Children Of Nowadays Can Relate With This? by viyon02: 9:40pm On Dec 25, 2021
Locally made knock out back then....... Just look for three matches sticks and you are good to go

2 Likes

Re: How Many Children Of Nowadays Can Relate With This? by paulolee(m): 10:13pm On Dec 25, 2021
locally made banger...na from here DM get idea on how to run locally made pistols..

1 Like

Re: How Many Children Of Nowadays Can Relate With This? by BRATISLAVA: 1:33am On Dec 26, 2021
What's that? What a confusing object.

1 Like

Re: How Many Children Of Nowadays Can Relate With This? by do4luv14(m): 6:12am On Dec 26, 2021
paulolee:
locally made banger...na from here DM get idea on how to run locally made pistols..

Paul d badt guy
But Op Twist that pics a little, if you look well, it's like he use mopping stick

1 Like

Re: How Many Children Of Nowadays Can Relate With This? by Vinnie2000(m): 6:32am On Dec 26, 2021
Not an Indomie Generation
But
I Can't relate with this! This local invention never got to my Area sad
Re: How Many Children Of Nowadays Can Relate With This? by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 26, 2021
BRATISLAVA:
What's that? What a confusing object.
Have you eaten your morning indomie dear? kiss

1 Like

Re: How Many Children Of Nowadays Can Relate With This? by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 26, 2021
cheesy
Re: How Many Children Of Nowadays Can Relate With This? by BRATISLAVA: 7:37am On Dec 26, 2021
BABYharder:

Have you eaten your morning indomie dear? kiss

Lol. I haven't.

It's just that I've never seen something like that. What is the contraption?
Re: How Many Children Of Nowadays Can Relate With This? by BRATISLAVA: 7:38am On Dec 26, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Not an Indomie Generation
But
I Can't relate with this! This local invention never got to my Area sad

We're together on this. What is that contraption?
Re: How Many Children Of Nowadays Can Relate With This? by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 26, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Lol. I haven't.

It's just that I've never seen something like that. What is the contraption?
It's a locally made banger like someone stated above.
You add match stick flammable head on the silver knob.
Cover the knob tightly
Lastly, with a great force, hit it against a hard surface. KPA!!!!!
Everybody is happy, matchstick finishes.
You collect from the kitchen again and repeat.

Though in the ghetto i grew, it was always used by ajekpako kids to scare ajebuta kids.
Re: How Many Children Of Nowadays Can Relate With This? by BRATISLAVA: 10:06am On Dec 26, 2021
BABYharder:

It's a locally made banger like someone stated above.
You add match stick flammable head on the silver knob.
Cover the knob tightly
Lastly, with a great force, hit it against a hard surface. KPA!!!!!
Everybody is happy, matchstick finishes.
You collect from the kitchen again and repeat.

Though in the ghetto i grew, it was always used by ajekpako kids to scare ajebuta kids.

You seem to have used it to terrorize other kids cheesy

Wonder how it actually works. Is that a spark plug or what are the actual parts? Thanks for the description, though.
Re: How Many Children Of Nowadays Can Relate With This? by Tosin17(m): 10:09am On Dec 26, 2021
It was called bracket
Re: How Many Children Of Nowadays Can Relate With This? by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 26, 2021
cool
BRATISLAVA:

You seem to have used it to terrorize other kids cheesy
Guilty as charged grin
Especially pretty lass
Wonder how it actually works. Is that a spark plug or what are the actual parts? Thanks for the description, though
Yeah it is
Re: How Many Children Of Nowadays Can Relate With This? by BRATISLAVA: 3:29pm On Dec 26, 2021
BABYharder:
cool
Guilty as charged grin
Especially pretty lass

Yeah it is

Interesting invention. Bad boy.

(1) (Reply)

To All Those Criticizing Sadiq Umar .you Are All Racist , Tribalistic Bigots / Dare Hosts Golden Eaglets, Charges Team To Win AFCON Title / Koulibaly In London For His Medical (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.