Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,687 members, 7,831,129 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Tinubu Is A Liar And Should Not Be President Of Nigeria - Bode George (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is A Liar And Should Not Be President Of Nigeria - Bode George (Video) (18029 Views)

Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) / 2023: Obi Is Very Competent, Capable To Lead Nigeria — Bode George / Bode George Video:Tinubu Psychiatric Disorder Affluenza Make Him Steal Manically (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is A Liar And Should Not Be President Of Nigeria - Bode George (Video) by aspabay(m): 2:08pm On Dec 26, 2021
This man has Tinubu living freely in his head.

Na Tinubu issue go kill this man one day.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is A Liar And Should Not Be President Of Nigeria - Bode George (Video) by sammyj: 2:10pm On Dec 26, 2021
Acquitted by a superior law court. Better be careful not to be sued very soon !!!
blackpanda:
Bode George is a convicted felon and should shut up
Re: Tinubu Is A Liar And Should Not Be President Of Nigeria - Bode George (Video) by DopeKitchenNg: 2:12pm On Dec 26, 2021
M.
Re: Tinubu Is A Liar And Should Not Be President Of Nigeria - Bode George (Video) by DopeKitchenNg: 2:14pm On Dec 26, 2021
dogooder:
Nigerians are about to make mistakes again as usual. I could remember i personally warned people against Buhari in 2015 and 2019, they refused to listen, some friends even fell apart from me then. Today, some of them are among the worst affected by this governments bad policy and they cant stop apologising to me. Like i used to tell them back then, i was in secondary school when Buhari reigned as the military head of state and i knew how he ruled Nigeria, so i cant make a mistake of trusting such a person again.
Now to Tinubu, he has every right to contest for presidency but i am very sure that his government is not gonna be different from that of Buhari, infact i personally think APC is not what Nigeria need in 2023. Of course, they might have some good guys but they need to be voted out first thereby telling them Nigeria does not belong to any political party, person or tribe BUT belongs to Nigerian people. They need to lose that power and get their brains reset to know that power belong to God and to the people. Tinubu as a person has political right(In Naija) but has no moral right to lead a nation successfully. Everything about him since he came to political limelight in the 90's is shrouded in corruption and falsehood, his age, place of birth, his sojourn abroad, his place of NYSC, his certificate, his style of politics etc and even his style of governance have been questioned times without number and when you think about all these what you see is Corruption. In a sane environment, somebody like him should not even be known with any politician not to talk of being one.
Just as he has every right to contest, Nigerians also has every right to vote for him and whoever they want as their president but i am sure he is another disaster waiting to happen. I hope this time around, my people will choose wisely.

Note: Before you start calling me names, i am a yoruba man in my 50's who lives abroad. But i don't support the kind of politics we play in Nigeria. Sentimental politics based on Tribe, Religion and Influence. It has never helped us and it will not lead Naija to anywhere good.

Okay who do you think can lead Nigeria to greater heights among the contestants?
Re: Tinubu Is A Liar And Should Not Be President Of Nigeria - Bode George (Video) by sucess001(m): 2:16pm On Dec 26, 2021
blackpanda:
Bode George is a convicted felon and should shut up

Convicted by your arse abi?
Re: Tinubu Is A Liar And Should Not Be President Of Nigeria - Bode George (Video) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 26, 2021
What will be tinubu's campaign slogan? As in with the wrecklessness apc has done, what will it be? 'Save Nigeria?' or 'Rescue Nigeria?'
Re: Tinubu Is A Liar And Should Not Be President Of Nigeria - Bode George (Video) by tommy589(m): 3:08pm On Dec 26, 2021
DopeKitchenNg:

Honestly I like this your contribution. But can you please share more light on what happened between Jonathan and Tinubu with anyone who cares to know? Thanks in advance.

An older friend, who is a career politician informed me on the eve of 2011 presidential election that ACN votes are going to Jonathan. And it came to pass.

You should never have total trust on any politician. They will form political alliance and in that alliance there is another alliance.Not that I have the facts to what happened behind the scenes,but agreements started fallen apart few months after, and undermining Jonathan presidency began.

Here we are today, Jonathan is cushy and flying all over as an emissary to Buhari that pushed him out

View this old nairaland link to see one of the many reasons that pushed Jonathan out https://www.nairaland.com/1134517/marginalisation-yoruba-leaders-storm-aso
Re: Tinubu Is A Liar And Should Not Be President Of Nigeria - Bode George (Video) by blackpanda: 3:25pm On Dec 26, 2021
nedekid:

"December 13, 2013, the Supreme Court discharged the conviction of Bode George"
You can only be told, you cannot be compelled to understand.

He's still a thief

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is A Liar And Should Not Be President Of Nigeria - Bode George (Video) by nedekid: 3:34pm On Dec 26, 2021
blackpanda:

He's still a thief
Ok,
What about this man? grin

Re: Tinubu Is A Liar And Should Not Be President Of Nigeria - Bode George (Video) by PierreAbutu(m): 3:42pm On Dec 26, 2021
LokoH:
Yoruba ? They like themselves. Internal love is rooted in them

Like?

And they betrayed MKO cheesy
Re: Tinubu Is A Liar And Should Not Be President Of Nigeria - Bode George (Video) by barkays001: 3:51pm On Dec 26, 2021
With Buhari’s victory, I’ll surely go on exile – Bode George
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/02/ill-surely-go-on-exile-bode-george/

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is A Liar And Should Not Be President Of Nigeria - Bode George (Video) by Deblow: 4:35pm On Dec 26, 2021
clarocuzioo:
He's not just a liar, he's also a drug baron, a land grabber, a toronto certificate forger.
A lily-livered coward, who ran into exile in the heat of Abacha crackdown on pro-democracy patriots, only to return after the expiration of Abacha and revival of democracy to reap where he never sowed, forming hero. Later looted Lagos resources for himself and his family and friends. Signed an unholy pact with Buhari to mortgage the southwest for his inordinate, glutinous over-ambition to rule Nigeria come 2023, but which God had long vacated
Re: Tinubu Is A Liar And Should Not Be President Of Nigeria - Bode George (Video) by chaloskyx: 5:29pm On Dec 26, 2021
TINUBU IS A LIAR YOU ARE ALSO A LIAR SANWOLU IS A LIAR BUBU IS A LIAR INFACT THE COUNTRY NIGERIA WAS FOUNDED ON LIES
Re: Tinubu Is A Liar And Should Not Be President Of Nigeria - Bode George (Video) by Cosbyrich: 5:58pm On Dec 26, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

Excuse me,what violation.dont yorubas like money.
And I repeat I'm not a ritualist,skull miner, betrayal or back stabber.
And I thank God for my life

But you are a cannibal,original ritualist,betrayer,backstabber,baby factory ritualist and skull pounder cheesy
Re: Tinubu Is A Liar And Should Not Be President Of Nigeria - Bode George (Video) by Panda7(m): 6:02pm On Dec 26, 2021
so tinubu is the best leader the Yoruba can produce??
Re: Tinubu Is A Liar And Should Not Be President Of Nigeria - Bode George (Video) by Testimony1988(m): 9:21pm On Dec 26, 2021
He went to turn politics into family business.
Re: Tinubu Is A Liar And Should Not Be President Of Nigeria - Bode George (Video) by Alabule: 3:47am On Dec 27, 2021
DopeKitchenNg:

IMOO, President Buhari is his only opposition. If President Buhari should decide to be neutral, then no solid opposition is viable.
True. Very True
Re: Tinubu Is A Liar And Should Not Be President Of Nigeria - Bode George (Video) by emmykk(m): 7:26am On Dec 27, 2021
oyatz:

Try to understand the meaning of words before using them.

Even though this analogy is irrelevant to my post, you need to understand that madness is NOT contagious.

I decided to use it that way...I know the meaning to drive it home.
Beside the way the that word as use there look awkward so is the comments that you made
Re: Tinubu Is A Liar And Should Not Be President Of Nigeria - Bode George (Video) by Exceed15: 10:29am On Dec 27, 2021
[quote author=adamsmith914 post=108823495] Keep living in your pdp fallacy, the Governor of your state is from which party again?[/quote

Keep asking irrelevant question and deny the obvious. I pray u don't fall into d hands of bandits.. say amen?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UK Updates Travel Advisory: Citizens Can Now Travel To Abuja / Women Demand Justice For Khadijat Yahaya, Allegedly Killed By Kogi SDP Thugs / Tinubu Commended For Reconstruction Of Road, Bridge Destroyed In Civil War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.