Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Sell His Car To Fund His Start Up - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Sell His Car To Fund His Start Up (540 Views)

Anybody Want To Sell His Play Console Account? / My React Single Page For Small Start Up Business (Request Web App - No Backend ) / Must I Become A Programmer To Own A Start-up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sell His Car To Fund His Start Up by Webster563: 11:24pm On Dec 25, 2021
Guys, a friend of mine is contemplating selling his car to fund his startup. No one is willing to fund him and banks are not willing to help too. His car is currently his only asset and he's seeking advice to know if he should take the risk. He also said the car has been helpful as he drives it to meetings and other places. Is there an alternative? Or he should go ahead and sell it.
Your advice is needed
Re: Sell His Car To Fund His Start Up by bigl: 3:58am On Dec 26, 2021
Webster563:
Guys, a friend of mine is contemplating selling his car to fund his startup. No one is willing to fund him and banks are not willing to help too. His car is currently his only asset and he's seeking advice to know if he should take the risk. He also said the car has been helpful as he drives it to meetings and other places. Is there an alternative? Or he should go ahead and sell it.
Your advice is needed

He had better not unless he really knows what he is doing or he isn't in Nigeria
Re: Sell His Car To Fund His Start Up by Webster563: 6:54am On Dec 26, 2021
bigl:

He had better not unless he really knows what he is doing or he isn't in Nigeria
Thank you for your input.

1 Like

Re: Sell His Car To Fund His Start Up by LikeAking: 11:51pm On Dec 27, 2021
Webster563:
Your advice is needed

He should never sell his car.
Re: Sell His Car To Fund His Start Up by Webster563: 6:59am On Dec 28, 2021
LikeAking:

He should never sell his car.

Thanks for your input. Is there an alternative for him to get funding?
Re: Sell His Car To Fund His Start Up by Vicky2k(m): 7:32am On Dec 28, 2021
if he is a graduate who finished school in the last 7years, he could try cbnties loan for entrepreneurs that was launched in october. the process takes time like any other FG Funding Program like AGMEISS
Re: Sell His Car To Fund His Start Up by Webster563: 7:34am On Dec 28, 2021
Vicky2k:
if he is a graduate who finished school in the last 7years, he could try cbnties loan for entrepreneurs that was launched in october. the process takes time like any other FG Funding Program like AGMEISS
THANK YOU
Re: Sell His Car To Fund His Start Up by hooge: 8:49am On Dec 28, 2021
Vicky2k:
hello bro, what about undergraduates,any hope for them

(1) (Reply)

Your Opinion On Updated Versions of Programming Languages / Please Guys What's Your Review On My New Entertainment Blog / What Can We Do For You With The Fastest Converting Animations?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.