Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,014 members, 7,852,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:38 PM

DPO Celebrates Christmas With Detained Suspects In Akwa Ibom (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DPO Celebrates Christmas With Detained Suspects In Akwa Ibom (photos) (483 Views)

Boko Haram: 500 detained suspects released in Borno / MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case / Oshiomhole And Okorocha Avoid Each Other At APC Rally In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

DPO Celebrates Christmas With Detained Suspects In Akwa Ibom (photos) by ExAngel007(f): 12:30am On Dec 26, 2021

The DPO Uruan Divisional Police Headquarters, SP
Felix Umache Ekpoudom, feted suspects in custody
to celebrate Christmas.

Ekpoudom gave the suspects food and drinks and
sat with them while they ate.

The DPO said his action isn't to encourage crime
but to celebrate the birth of Christ with suspects
while they wait for their cases to be processed.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/12/dpo-celebrates-christmas-with-detained-suspects-in-akwa-ibom-2.html
Re: DPO Celebrates Christmas With Detained Suspects In Akwa Ibom (photos) by chatinent: 12:33am On Dec 26, 2021
That means dem no dey eat normal food before.
Re: DPO Celebrates Christmas With Detained Suspects In Akwa Ibom (photos) by sammyije(m): 12:37am On Dec 26, 2021
Light my kpoli
Re: DPO Celebrates Christmas With Detained Suspects In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Mynd44: 3:06am On Dec 26, 2021

(1)

Currency: What Could This Buy Back Then? / The President Confirmed Another Reason Why I Should Be President (pic) / Please Can I Ask You This Question, What's Tinubu's Real Age?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.