Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,957 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case (65990 Views)

Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. / Deborah Samuel's Case: Proof Religion Is Created To Serve Selfishness Of Man / Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by LifestyleTonite: 3:05pm On May 17, 2022
Below are screenshot from the WhatsApp status of MURIC Sokoto chairman, Barrister Muhammad Mansur Aliyu.

See the caption he added.

Mind you, I have his number.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 3:11pm On May 17, 2022
Hmm

1 Like

Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by NoPlaceLike(f): 3:20pm On May 17, 2022
Which evidence again?

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by triple996(m): 3:23pm On May 17, 2022
I recognize d mumu in yellow 4rm d video
U did something like that and went ahead to video urselves....
stupidity is a skill
Bt please, respect other people's religion. Don't insult prophets

138 Likes 7 Shares

Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by ThothHermes: 3:24pm On May 17, 2022
"Innocent young men"
I'm not surprised.

When you realize that all Muslims, regardless of what they say are in support of that heinous act, you will not be surprised.
All Muslims will kill Christians the first chance they get. It's a wiring they have to hate Christians. Blasphemy is just an excuse.

The only language they understand is violence. Israel understands this and speaks it to them everyday.
They are the ones running to the UN for help and crying for a two-state solution.
Nigerian Christians must learn to speak this language else it will happen again and the cycle of lamentation will continue?
How do you defend a murder that is on video if you are not the Devil?

600 Likes 62 Shares

Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by tit(f): 3:24pm On May 17, 2022
The case should be transferred to Makurdi

28 Likes

Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by DeadorAlive(f): 3:24pm On May 17, 2022
I don't blame them. I blame the dumb Christians we have in Nigeria.

143 Likes 9 Shares

Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by amanda2013(f): 3:26pm On May 17, 2022
And these ones will call themselves learned men. Bunch of terrorists.

235 Likes 14 Shares

Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by ThothHermes: 3:34pm On May 17, 2022
DeadorAlive:

Very dumb. Imagine CAN in their statement calling the killers Islamic extremists.
They are not extremists. They are Muslims.
Muslims killed her. Not extremists.

302 Likes 23 Shares

Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by Rastaramsey(m): 3:37pm On May 17, 2022
Religion of piss lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Those motherfuckers are turning this country into an Islamic thing undecided undecided

No be the leader of hisbah dey lash person wife for one hotel that time undecided undecided

Fuckin hypocrites...

112 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by ogododo: 3:39pm On May 17, 2022
LifestyleTonite:
Below are screenshot from the WhatsApp status of MURIC Sokoto chairman, Barrister Muhammad Mansur Aliyu.

Cc lalasticlala

God go help una.
Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by Rastaramsey(m): 3:39pm On May 17, 2022
DeadorAlive:

Abegi
Christians should start carrying weapons and be causing havoc in sokoto ABI lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You should blame the Muslims and their religion of piss...
And most especially the shit written in their books...
That's what makes them misbehave...

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by donaldking10: 3:40pm On May 17, 2022
even education & years spent in law school still didn't give these ones sense.
Muslims are cursed.

135 Likes 7 Shares

Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by Oplomo: 4:12pm On May 17, 2022
2023 will make or mar nigeria.

Brace up people

**cryptic message**

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by Truthisunique2: 4:23pm On May 17, 2022
Muslims just sucide bombed again in Kano looking for blood

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by ThePlugg(m): 4:25pm On May 17, 2022
Na God go judge una.....No Evidence ? What of the video? Shey u de whine me ni? Which other evidence you need.....May careless death meet all of una useless muslem lawyers there to defend evil

21 Likes

Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by BSdetective: 4:33pm On May 17, 2022
Religion of piss followers, killing and defending a made up moon god

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by dsocioemmy(m): 4:46pm On May 17, 2022
Religion of peace indeed.

This shows how supportive they are in this killing. But pretending to condemn it.

17 Likes

Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by alBHAGDADI: 4:50pm On May 17, 2022
Muslims are all the same. There's nothing like a terrorist Muslim and a moderate one. They are all the same but fulfilling different tasks. The moderate Muslims are the green grass that hides the green snakes which are the terrorist ones among them.

If you doubt me, ask yourself, since Muslims have been attacking and killing Christians in the North, how many of the perpetrators have been arrested, tried and sentenced? The answer is none. Why is that so? Because the so-called moderates don't point out the perpetrators living among them. This means they all have the same dark and evil heart, just that some are bold enough to carry its content out.

One deceit about Muslims is that they love to claim that they respect and honour Jesus. However, that's a lie when put to the test. Ask them to state the number of times they have gone on the rampage when atheists or fellow Muslims insult Jesus, they will have no answer to give. How can they defend the same Jesus whom their Quran lied to them that he was not killed despite historical facts pointing to the event? How can they claim to honour Jesus when they are ever ready to burn down his churches and kill his beloved?

To you Muslims reading this and thinking it is right to fight for your Allah, ask yourself, if Allah is truly God, why does he need humans to fight for him? If he's truly God, shouldn't he fight for himself? If he controls the uncountable number of angels, why can't he order one of them to go and kill for him?

You know deep down that you worship a false blood-thirsty god. Continue, because the day of Judgment is near.

128 Likes 16 Shares

Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by VeliDLaw: 5:39pm On May 17, 2022
fvckin animals

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by rattlesnake(m): 5:40pm On May 17, 2022
Awon werey

7 Likes

Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by EngrToluIB215: 6:06pm On May 17, 2022
Your favourite Electrician in Ibadan city. We have over 10 years experience in household wiring etc
YourFavElect73: Please patronise us. We have over 10 years of experience

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 17, 2022
Life is sacrosanct,no one has the right to take another in any guise

9 Likes

Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by ThankGodFriday(m): 6:07pm On May 17, 2022
LifestyleTonite:

They are proud to defend terrorists

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by SecretReporter(f): 6:07pm On May 17, 2022
The video alone is an evidence, southerners should copy what Israel are doing to Muslims all over the world, this is what Muslims understand

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by iCauseTrouble: 6:07pm On May 17, 2022
sad

1 Like

Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 17, 2022
1.4 lawyers?

2. For those of us calling on Christians to retaliate...shey you know how this will end? Unrestricted anarchic war, with millions dead and millions displaced for nothing.Lemme remind you that African war no be war of one defined front...Nigeria-Biafra war was an exception.

3.For the muslims...you guys should learn the virtue of ignoring people, espeically those who say trash about your religion and its doctrines. Because right now, you have by the actions of some of you in Sokoto, played into your enemies hands well well, and provided more raw materials for those who think your religion is violent ......after all person wey step in cow poop, despite seeing it, and despite being warned, has himself or herself to blame. Learn to IGNORE...and no one will dare call your religion violent.

May Deborah's killers have her blood on their heads, and their families head....

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by Mooh247: 6:07pm On May 17, 2022
Their life don pafuka
Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by Okunga: 6:08pm On May 17, 2022
Let’s be sincere to ourselves, Nigeria will not work…

We are too different to cohabit together.

I don’t mean this in derogatory way, but we are way too different.

There’s beauty in respecting peoples differences and living with them. I love the fact that on Sunday morning I can go to the market and buy from the Muslims that are selling because it’s a normal day to them and Christian’s are closed because it’s their worship day.

Me as an atheist is being affected by the many religious brouhaha …

If there was a separation in this country, I’ll still visit the Christians and Muslim sides because they are both tolerant if you respect your immediate location and their rules that they govern on.

The North sees this young killers as innocenty because their doctrine says and there’s a uproar from the South as it makes no sense to them.

Before you make any hasty decision always remember that 2023 is around the corner and a lot of unimaginable things go dey occur, political, religious and just to name a few will become a divid and rule tactics.

….. Abeg if I there’s typo, make una manage before I delete everything.

5 Likes

Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by AzuNas: 6:08pm On May 17, 2022
Alright. . . . . . .Aje

Diz film go longgggggggg

Abeg

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops / Aliyu Giwa, Nigerian Policeman Dapper Than Some Musicians (Photos) / Emeka Ihedioha’s Wife Ebere, Children Emeka, Ezinwa, Nkem, Kamsi & His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.