Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

If You Have Access To 1gig Data For N225, Would You Buy? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Have Access To 1gig Data For N225, Would You Buy? (626 Views)

Can Someone Steal Your Money If They Have Access To Your BVN? / I Have Forgotten My Bvn And I Don't Have Access To My Phone Number I Registered. / Banks’ Customers Lose Fortunes As Insiders Mine Data For Fraudsters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have Access To 1gig Data For N225, Would You Buy? by steveneche(m): 12:42am On Dec 26, 2021
Wiki Topup is a platform where you get mobile data at a very cheap rate and can Resell at your own price for profit

Once you sign up and fund your wallet, you can get data for as low as N225/GB. You can resell for as high as N300 or even N350 and make huge profit

Click Here To Get Started
Re: If You Have Access To 1gig Data For N225, Would You Buy? by Prosperity4All: 11:06am On Dec 26, 2021
steveneche:
Wiki Topup is a platform where you get mobile data at a very cheap rate and can Resell at your own price for profit

Once you sign up and fund your wallet, you can get data for as low as N225/GB. You can resell for as high as N300 or even N350 and make huge profit

Click Here To Get Started

Buying MTN through your platform, will it rollover my existing data balance.

Also would I get the bonus data and YouTube night, I get buying directly from MTN
Re: If You Have Access To 1gig Data For N225, Would You Buy? by steveneche(m): 12:14pm On Dec 26, 2021
Prosperity4All:

Buying MTN through your platform, will it rollover my existing data balance.

Also would I get the bonus data and YouTube night, I get buying directly from MTN

A trial will convince you
Re: If You Have Access To 1gig Data For N225, Would You Buy? by steveneche(m): 1:22pm On Dec 26, 2021
A
Re: If You Have Access To 1gig Data For N225, Would You Buy? by steveneche(m): 3:06pm On Dec 26, 2021
B
Re: If You Have Access To 1gig Data For N225, Would You Buy? by Prosperity4All: 3:30pm On Dec 26, 2021
steveneche:

A trial will convince you

Most crappy response I have ever gotten from a marketer.

I didn't ask broad question "hope your service is fantastic" but rather two (2) specific questions and you responded to both with only ONE generic answer

We dey watch this thread cool cool cool
Re: If You Have Access To 1gig Data For N225, Would You Buy? by steveneche(m): 3:46pm On Dec 26, 2021
Prosperity4All:

Most crappy response I have ever gotten from a marketer.

I didn't ask broad question "hope your service is fantastic" but rather two (2) specific questions and you responded to both with only ONE generic answer

We dey watch this thread cool cool cool

Am not a marketer... Only recommending a good platform with affordable data
Re: If You Have Access To 1gig Data For N225, Would You Buy? by ceematics: 9:45am On Dec 27, 2021
steveneche:

Am not a marketer... Only recommending a good platform with affordable data
Hi,how can one trade 1gb MTN for 1gb AIRTEL every week?
Re: If You Have Access To 1gig Data For N225, Would You Buy? by steveneche(m): 11:05am On Dec 27, 2021
ceematics:

Hi,how can one trade 1gb MTN for 1gb AIRTEL every week?

How do you mean
Re: If You Have Access To 1gig Data For N225, Would You Buy? by ceematics: 11:52am On Dec 27, 2021
steveneche:

How do you mean
someone wants to send me 1gb MTN but I don't have an MTN sim so I want to trade it for AIRTEL/GLO 1gb
Re: If You Have Access To 1gig Data For N225, Would You Buy? by steveneche(m): 12:49pm On Dec 27, 2021
ceematics:

someone wants to send me 1gb MTN but I don't have an MTN sim so I want to trade it for AIRTEL/GLO 1gb

The exchange rate can not work
Re: If You Have Access To 1gig Data For N225, Would You Buy? by ceematics: 1:11pm On Dec 27, 2021
steveneche:

The exchange rate can not work
Are you saying I should reduce it? what are your terms and conditions ?It's a weekly something o

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help! I Just Credited A Wrong Acct.. / Please Help Me Check If This Online Store Is Legit Or Scam / How To Withdraw USDT In Trust Wallet Access Bank.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.