Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

I am contemplating Suicide. Please I Need A Job To Survive Next Year!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I am contemplating Suicide. Please I Need A Job To Survive Next Year!!! (2414 Views)

I Don't Want To Commit Suicide Please....... / I Need Help Please...contemplating Suicide... / A Guy Lost His Job And Contemplating Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I am contemplating Suicide. Please I Need A Job To Survive Next Year!!! by Marxist001(m): 4:22am On Dec 26, 2021
Good day everyone. Sincerely, I don't think I will be able to survive this new year without a job, as things keep getting tougher. It's been 5 years now since I finished my youth service, but clearly without a stable job. I have been struggling to survive, with a wife and kid. My son is 4, and yet I can't enroll him in the cheapest school in my community. The thought of it breaks my heart, my wife keeps him indoors until noon when other kids are back from school. I am so ashamed of this daily practice. My rent on the other hand is due to expire by February next year. I can't find sleep, I am the first child of my parents, I fear I would die of high blood pressure. I am smart, hardworking and with a good degree(B. Sc Sociology 2.1). I have good Computer knowledge. I am also a very creative person, but there's no platform for me to showcase my ability. I am a skilled painter, but no jobs. I can fit in any job. Please my Son must start schooling by January, I don't want to disappoint him. Please I need a job. 09151775400 WhatsApp.
Mods please help me push to front page.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I am contemplating Suicide. Please I Need A Job To Survive Next Year!!! by osato45: 5:32am On Dec 26, 2021
Marxist001:
Good day everyone. Sincerely, I don't think I will be able to survive this new year without a job, as things keep getting tougher. It's been 5 years now since I finished my youth service, but clearly without a stable job. I have been struggling to survive, with a wife and kid. My son is 4, and yet I can't enroll him in the cheapest school in my community. The thought of it breaks my heart, my wife keeps him indoors until noon when other kids are back from school. I am so ashamed of this daily practice. My rent on the other hand is due to expire by February next year. I can't find sleep, I am the first child of my parents, I fear I would die of high blood pressure. I am smart, hardworking and with a good degree(B. Sc Sociology 2.1). I have good Computer knowledge. I am also a very creative person, but there's no platform for me to showcase my ability. I am a skilled painter, but no jobs. I can fit in any job. Please my Son must start schooling by January, I don't want to disappoint him. Please I need a job. 09151775400 WhatsApp.
Why not enrol your son in a government school for a start or home school him with the current curriculum for kg1 or kg2.

For jobs utilise this platform and others to the fullest, hopefully help would come, keep a positive mindset.

10 Likes

Re: I am contemplating Suicide. Please I Need A Job To Survive Next Year!!! by Nobody: 5:49am On Dec 26, 2021
When you runaway what do you want to happen to your kid and wife... Suicidal thought and depression are real , but my advise is for you not to give in to it, what are you going to do in the grave sef. . When you are going through stuffs like this, get closer to God,try to learn the lessons,seek help wherever , however forget the shame. Me I have never seen the Sun fail to rise because someone pass away.

9 Likes

Re: I am contemplating Suicide. Please I Need A Job To Survive Next Year!!! by Nobody: 6:36am On Dec 26, 2021
As the new year is approaching, everyone will be having different thought on their minds.Especially,those who are still finding their feet on the ground.
Yours is how to enroll your child in a private school and pay rent.Me na how to get money rent shop and start my handwork.Maybe,the next comment has another worries.

4 Likes

Re: I am contemplating Suicide. Please I Need A Job To Survive Next Year!!! by caesymore(m): 6:39am On Dec 26, 2021
Mehn...

seriously its not easy anywhere. But wetin you dey do come get family of your own ontop this situation, na there your matter come tie gele.
I could recall how I held onto God in fasting and prayers telling Bros J say na him and only him go cure my craze, las las e come sup. you can say I'm sounding like @rightousness but na, I'm being practical once your mind starts being in need of a thing naturally you attract solutions to you and I see prayer as a way of focusing your need on its natural magnet to solutions around.

7 Likes

Re: I am contemplating Suicide. Please I Need A Job To Survive Next Year!!! by sammirano: 7:02am On Dec 26, 2021
You shouldn't start a family without a stable life at least. Anyways, the die is cast. I will advise you to hit the street, do anything that brings money for you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I am contemplating Suicide. Please I Need A Job To Survive Next Year!!! by airexx: 7:10am On Dec 26, 2021
Drop that certificate go find labour job or conductor or last last find teaching job but if you think suicide is the best option abeg do quick b4 fly first u.

2 Likes

Re: I am contemplating Suicide. Please I Need A Job To Survive Next Year!!! by JoshTim: 7:10am On Dec 26, 2021
[careers/

2 Likes

Re: I am contemplating Suicide. Please I Need A Job To Survive Next Year!!! by thesicilian: 7:17am On Dec 26, 2021
Some of you will come online with sad stories to gain public empathy. But when someone decides to give you an opportunity, you turn around and show your true colour. There are several people on this forum who can actually help without thinking twice, but the fear of being taken for a maga at the end of the day is what keeps them away.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I am contemplating Suicide. Please I Need A Job To Survive Next Year!!! by Maj196(m): 7:43am On Dec 26, 2021
When a guy that's not stable financially, gets married, have kids then he's heading for doom. My advice for you is not to attempt that suicide, fix your problem and your family's. Peace

4 Likes

Re: I am contemplating Suicide. Please I Need A Job To Survive Next Year!!! by clericuzzio(m): 7:44am On Dec 26, 2021
Marxist001:

AB MFB is recruiting..Apply
Re: I am contemplating Suicide. Please I Need A Job To Survive Next Year!!! by alphaNomega: 7:46am On Dec 26, 2021
Maj196:
When a guy that's not stable financially, gets married, have kids then he's heading for doom. My advice for you is not to attempt that suicide, fix your problem and your family's. Peace

You're right!

However, there are some cases where your finances plummet after you get married and the children start coming in.
Re: I am contemplating Suicide. Please I Need A Job To Survive Next Year!!! by ruggedtimi(m): 7:47am On Dec 26, 2021
Marxist001:
skilled painter, based at where?

1 Like

Re: I am contemplating Suicide. Please I Need A Job To Survive Next Year!!! by Lastpharoah33: 7:54am On Dec 26, 2021
thesicilian:
Some of you will come online with sad stories to gain public empathy. But when someone decides to give you an opportunity, you turn around and show your true colour. There are several people on this forum who can actually help without thinking twice, but the fear of being taken for a maga at the end of the day is what keeps them away.

I wouldn't agree more.

I have seen lives changed for good here, I ve also seen benevolence paid back with evil.

Op, suicide too is not that easy trust me. Leaving your wife and son behind makes you the weakest organism that have ever walked on this planet cos even at your demise, the woman you saw as being weak will do WHATEVER it takes to bring up that child.

Go to hospitals and see people that have to pay for the oxygen you inhale freely.

My 2cents.

2 Likes

Re: I am contemplating Suicide. Please I Need A Job To Survive Next Year!!! by indodon(m): 8:11am On Dec 26, 2021
Niqqa do menial jobs... I'm sure with a day pay of at least 1.5k or 2000... You'll be able to manage for now.... I used to do it until God lifted me up.....

Don't sit on your hands..

Don't sit on your hands...

And lastly

If you commit suicide you be mumu

1 Like

Re: I am contemplating Suicide. Please I Need A Job To Survive Next Year!!! by HRprof: 8:15am On Dec 26, 2021
Marxist001:
Sorry about your predicaments but you didn’t tell us what your wife do to support you. Is she a full time house wife? , I will drop my 2 cents advise here!
1. Make sure you use family planning CD is the cheapest before another baby will drop in this your situation.
2. With your painting skills, you can search for jobs at any building site, ask for the site manager or the contractor of the site. Remove shame and drop that certificate for now,
3. As a smart and creative guy I wonder why you lack creativity at this time you should showcase your creative ability and utilize the power.
4. If you tell me your location I might help you with a marketing job at MFB . But most people runaway from such job but prefer to come online to cry jobless and beg for money.
Wish you good luck

2 Likes

Re: I am contemplating Suicide. Please I Need A Job To Survive Next Year!!! by abeniagbon(m): 8:16am On Dec 26, 2021
Marxist001:

Learn to drive you will get a job to start up... She. I was in your case that what keep me going before it b come in
Re: I am contemplating Suicide. Please I Need A Job To Survive Next Year!!! by zedegit: 8:16am On Dec 26, 2021
alphaNomega:

You're right!

However, there are some cases where your finances plummet after you get married and the children start coming in.

First is to marry a woman that has a tangible hand work or gainfully employed.
Atleast she can feed you and pay house rent comfortably.

As a man your problem is half solved.

Then be humble and willing to support her, appreciative and hard-working. Finally hope she's respectful, humble and modest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I am contemplating Suicide. Please I Need A Job To Survive Next Year!!! by zedegit: 8:19am On Dec 26, 2021
HRprof:

Sorry about your predicaments but you didn’t tell us what your wife do to support you. Is she a full time house wife? , I will drop my 2 cents advise here!
1. Make sure you use family planning CD is the cheapest before another baby will drop in this your situation.
2. With your painting skills, you can search for jobs at any building site, ask for the site manager or the contractor of the site. Remove shame and drop that certificate for now,
3. As a smart and creative guy I wonder why you lack creativity at this time you should showcase your creative ability and utilize the power.
4. If you tell me your location I might help you with a marketing job at MFB . But most people runaway from such job but prefer to come online to cry jobless and beg for money.
Wish you good luck

Marketing job that pays commission is the worst kind of job to consider. Your shoe will just spoil for nothing.

5 Likes

Re: I am contemplating Suicide. Please I Need A Job To Survive Next Year!!! by freddie009(m): 8:26am On Dec 26, 2021
People have being in worse situation, I non wan just begin talk. Man why did you get married when you don't have a stable source of income. I have no gf at my age is not that I'm scared of girls or I'm gay, I don't want unnecessary expenses. I will definitely next year.

6 Likes

Re: I am contemplating Suicide. Please I Need A Job To Survive Next Year!!! by HRprof: 8:49am On Dec 26, 2021
zedegit:

Marketing job that pays commission is the worst kind of job to consider. Your shoe will just spoil for nothing.
Not all marketing job based their pays on commission. If with commission is even better than to remain jobless and start thinking suicidal. How can someone be jobless for 5 year and be dream to get a big job without single job experience.
Do you know that people do voluntary job just to acquire job experience to add to their CV for a better job?
Do you also know that most companies are looking for an experienced graduate in most positions but some marketing job does not need your work experience?
Marketing job is the only job you can get easily in Nigeria if smart enough you will utilize it as a training ground and get connection to move to the next level after he leave the job.
I was a bank marketer for 6 years and believe me now I’m on my own doing my business I have utilized all the contact I have gathered then while working in the bank to build my client based. Is one thing to be graduates and is another thing to be smart graduates.

1 Like

Re: I am contemplating Suicide. Please I Need A Job To Survive Next Year!!! by FiverrTutor(m): 9:11am On Dec 26, 2021
Very sad story... That child of yours I hope he eats well? Don't worry about school for him he is still very young. Do you have a LinkedIn profile? Try to build one immediately and apply for jobs. There will be alot of vacancies in January.

1 Like

Re: I am contemplating Suicide. Please I Need A Job To Survive Next Year!!! by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 26, 2021
You're very foolish. You have not gotten a stable job, but you're married with a kid. What was your plan? For the innocent kid to suffer on your behalf? You are a mumu man.

1 Like

Re: I am contemplating Suicide. Please I Need A Job To Survive Next Year!!! by dipson4u08(m): 10:58am On Dec 26, 2021
HRprof:

Wish you good luck

In addition to your 2cent my own 1cent is that if he likes raw sex,

He should go to the hospital and do an implant family planning instead of wasting money on CD the implant is relatively cheap which is btw 5k-10k and no hormonal connection that could make any lady fat or big belly its just to block the fallopian tube till you are ready to conceive again they will remove it.
Re: I am contemplating Suicide. Please I Need A Job To Survive Next Year!!! by Chinks(m): 11:13am On Dec 26, 2021
I'm quite aware that depression is real. If some of us begin to tell our stories too, you'd be shocked. One thing I detest as a man is to seek for sympathy. Being a graduate doesn't mean you must sit in an office wearing tie. Please get your hands dirty legitimately and don't bother bringing another innocent child into this world without planning. As for me, I've told my wife that I must get a car first quarter of next year and also complete the masters programme I started before talking about a second baby.

2 Likes

Re: I am contemplating Suicide. Please I Need A Job To Survive Next Year!!! by Chinks(m): 11:17am On Dec 26, 2021
I'll also suggest that for now, enrol your child in a government school until you're bouyant enough financially to enrol him/her in a private school. Let your wife also look for something tangible to do. May God hear us when we call.
Re: I am contemplating Suicide. Please I Need A Job To Survive Next Year!!! by flokii: 11:24am On Dec 26, 2021
@OP May help locate you.. it can be difficult not to have a job as bachelor talkess of married man. Please explore other means including transport business and delivery services. Since you're computer literate, you can look into freelancing jobs and affiliate marketing online.
Re: I am contemplating Suicide. Please I Need A Job To Survive Next Year!!! by flokii: 11:30am On Dec 26, 2021
HenryDion:
You're very foolish. You have not gotten a stable job, but you're married with a kid. What was your plan? For the innocent kid to suffer on your behalf? You are a mumu man.

I don't agree with your submission.. some people court their partners and get married during NYSC, doesn't mean they plan to be jobless or are lazy.

This should be a source of concern considering the growing graduate population without jobs or means of livelihood not an avenue to throw jabs.. we are looking at dangers of organized crimes, high-level fraud, yahoo yahoo and other vices getting high in the country if the govt. doesn't find lasting solution fast.
Re: I am contemplating Suicide. Please I Need A Job To Survive Next Year!!! by Sammez94: 11:48am On Dec 26, 2021
Marxist001:

Na who get money dey commit suicide. Sniper na 1k

My Bros, go YouTube. Search Daniels Hustle

1 Like

Re: I am contemplating Suicide. Please I Need A Job To Survive Next Year!!! by Rickmann: 12:10pm On Dec 26, 2021
JoshTim:

Don't kill yourself please,
Try this job, these positions are for south east(asaba, Onitsha, aba, nnewi) and akure. You will not regret this. If you need guide on how you can apply, please contact me.
https://ab-mfbnigeria.com/pages/careers/

Pls I'm having issues with the application. My Previous job responsibilities disappears each time I apply/ submit. What do I do or will it capture my other information ?
Re: I am contemplating Suicide. Please I Need A Job To Survive Next Year!!! by EmperorTolson: 12:14pm On Dec 26, 2021
Kellydavies:
MTN DATA PLANS @CHEAPER RATES.
500mb @ #180
1.00GB @ #350
1.5GB @ #500
2.00GB @ $650
5.00GB @ #1650
10.00GB @ # 3100
Note: All data plans are valid for 30 days.
Data na #300 now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Job Test Invitation From Ddb (enemies Wanted) / Rapson Final Result Placement! / Police Service Commission Recruiting Ict Professionals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.