Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

I Don't Want To Commit Suicide Please....... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Don't Want To Commit Suicide Please....... (1577 Views)

I Just Dicovered D Worst Thing That Can Make A Man Commit Suicide / I am contemplating Suicide. Please I Need A Job To Survive Next Year!!! / I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Want To Commit Suicide Please....... by ComrdDRS1: 2:22am On Jul 23, 2021
Please patiently read... forget my blunders....

For the past two weeks now I have nothing to eat.... I can't kill myself to escape from this suffering... If not for anything, for the sake of my mother. I can't commit suicide... Because if I kill myself today, I am killing not only me, my mother too might die.... if she survived she will leave a life of sorrow, pains, shame..... no!!! I can't do it!

After spending 4 months for Teaching Practice (TP) program in one of the junior Secondary schools in my area without any moneytary assistance, I am now face to face with the deadly blow of hunger.... I have leave days now without any food in my Tommy surviving with only water.... people say there's hell after death but presently I am in hell on Earth..... looks at me pale and Sicky ..... brothers I am dieing... sometimes I asked myself how do I find myself in this kind of situation, if probably I am dreaming, how is that I can't even feed.... I can't even wash my own clothes, no soap (smile) it's this bad! oh no!!!..... shops-owners in my area dont want use eye see me again, I am hated. During the cause of my TP program, I have borrowed in almost all the shops around. I do try by all means to pay back, but it usually takes me too long to. Some have sworn even in my present never to give me anything on credit again... I have received enough insult in my life already during this period. I can't go there again... People have made a morckly of me enough, I am not lazy but situations have crippled me....

Now school will soon resume 2nd of next month. I too must resume. I must pay school fees, buy handbooks, TP fare is there, project is there to settle...... Now I don't even have a means to eat to night, no hope for tomorrow... What can I do, cry? I have done that several already... I am not lazy but situations have crippled me...

l have a small old container, that can only be use for POS business. Due to the fact that POS business requires much capital and I don't have such, I decided to sale it. It was priced at 7000 naira....
Now I have been thinking how will this money solve my numerous problems (hunger, school fees, handbooks, tp fare...), This money is my life-wire, I can't allow it to slip off .,... If this money is not put to better use my tears will filled drums... It will be disastrous for me... I can't die of hunger I can't drop out of school.... no!! I can't.. for the sake of my mum.... I am still praying to be strong and survive...

This evening I was passing I saw a woman selling Akara. I observed how she was doing it, the equipment she was using. I discovered that it won't cost much to start such a business. Due to the fact that the capital I am anticipating is small and I need a business that will not take too long before I start gaining to at least quench this hunger which is the biggest problem I am facing right now. Remember I am also a student I need a business that will give me much time for my study.... so I want to start frying and selling Akara.

The essence of this thread is not for people to add more salt to my injury, but to present objective advise on how to go about Akara business from experience Nairalanders. I have not done it before, but I think it will not take too long to master it. Also to seek for any better alternative, if any. But you must make reference to my anticipated capital don't reason any business above the capital above please. I wish to have it big but right now....

Thank you fellow Nairalanders
You can help solve this puzzle for me.
You guys never disappoint for sure
Guys you are my second family after my mum...
Help a brother, don't wait to type RIP if I am gone because of my situation today.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Commit Suicide Please....... by ComrdDRS1: 2:29am On Jul 23, 2021
please mod move me to front page I need urgent solutions and advise.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Commit Suicide Please....... by Wawelexy(m): 3:01am On Jul 23, 2021
ComrdDRS1:
please mod move me to front page I need urgent solutions and advise.
........... Hol' on bro, this too shall pass.
Re: I Don't Want To Commit Suicide Please....... by EKONGKING: 3:13am On Jul 23, 2021
ComrdDRS1:

For the past two weeks now I have nothing to eat.... I can't kill myself to escape from this suffering... If not for anything, for the sake of my mother. I can't commit suicide... Because if I kill myself today, I am killing not only me, my mother too might die.... if she survived she will leave a life of sorrow, pains, shame..... no!!! I can't do it!

After spending 4 months for Teaching Practice (TP) program in one of the junior Secondary schools in my area without any moneytary assistance, I am now face to face with the deadly blow of hunger.... I have leave days now without any food in my Tommy surviving with only water.... people say there's hell after death but presently I am in hell on Earth..... looks at me pale and Sicky ..... brothers I am dieing... sometimes I asked myself how do I find myself in this kind of situation, if probably I am dreaming, how is that I can't even feed.... I can't even wash my own clothes, no soap (smile) it's this bad! oh no!!!..... shops-owners in my area dont want use eye see me again, I am hated. During the cause of my TP program, I have borrowed in almost all the shops around. I do try by all means to pay back, but it usually takes me too long to. Some have sworn even in my present never to give me anything on credit again... I have received enough insult in my life already during this period. I can't go there again... People have made a morckly of me enough, I am not lazy but situations have crippled me....

Now school will soon resume 2nd of next month. I too must resume. I must pay school fees, buy handbooks, TP fare is there, project is there to settle...... Now I don't even have a means to eat to night, no hope for tomorrow... What can I do, cry? I have done that several already... I am not lazy but situations have crippled me...

l have a small old container, that can only be use for POS business. Due to the fact that POS business requires much capital and I don't have such, I decided to sale it. It was priced at 7000 naira....
Now I have been thinking how will this money solve my numerous problems (hunger, school fees, handbooks, tp fare...), This money is my life-wire, I can't allow it to slip off .,... If this money is not put to better use my tears will filled drums... It will be disastrous for me... I can't die of hunger I can't drop out of school.... no!! I can't.. for the sake of my mum.... I am still praying to be strong and survive...

This evening I was passing I saw a woman selling Akara. I observed how she was doing it, the equipment she was using. I discovered that it won't cost much to start such a business. Due to the fact that the capital I am anticipating is small and I need a business that will not take too long before I start gaining to at least quench this hunger which is the biggest problem I am facing right now. Remember I am also a student I need a business that will give me much time for my study.... so I want to start frying and selling Akara.

The essence of this thread is not for people to add more salt to my injury, but to present objective advise on how to go about Akara business from experience Nairalanders. I have not done it before, but I think it will not take too long to master it. Also to seek for any better alternative, if any. But you must make reference to my anticipated capital don't reason any business above the capital above please. I wish to have it big but right now....

Help a brother, don't wait to type RIP if I am gone because of my situation today.

Dont worry bro . jesus will set it right
Re: I Don't Want To Commit Suicide Please....... by joyandfaith: 3:36am On Jul 23, 2021
ComrdDRS1:

You are a teacher , why not putting teaching skills into use. Organizing lessons for pupils in your area is a good idea. Home lesson is also great.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Commit Suicide Please....... by Obakashdee(m): 5:15am On Jul 23, 2021
It’s all this Jesus will set it right for me, this too shall pass, una try
EKONGKING:

Dont worry bro . jesus will set it right
Wawelexy:
........... Hol' on bro, this too shall pass.

Oga Op where I served, there is a woman at the junction of my street too, she makes akara too, just firewood abi na charcoal, 3 blocks put together, her plates etc, nylon and a very strategic area.

It’s a viable business for you, not going to make you rich but atleast you can feed, na morning business
I’ve not tried it before, I just feel it’s not a bad idea.

This too shall pass if you try
Jesus will set it right, make an effort

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Commit Suicide Please....... by Meshina(m): 7:16am On Jul 23, 2021
https://ee.humanitarianresponse.info/x/RZY7tzcM

kindly participate in this survey on "Perception on Youths Dissatisfaction with Nigeria's Political leadership in 2021". It's for my Data Lead Africa project.
Kindly feel free to share this survey link with your colleagues & associates.
Kind regards.
Re: I Don't Want To Commit Suicide Please....... by Wawelexy(m): 7:36am On Jul 23, 2021
Obakashdee:

Oga Op where I served, there is a woman at the junction of my street too, she makes akara too, just firewood abi na charcoal, 3 blocks put together, her plates etc, nylon and a very strategic area.

It’s a viable business for you, not going to make you rich but atleast you can feed, na morning business

........... You are just trying to sound controversial this early morning. everyone knows that heaven help those who help themselves and prayer without work is useless. Me saying this too shall pass to the OP simply means he should keep pushing and be prayerful and do away with every thought of suicide. Thanks and you don't need to quote me anymore.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Commit Suicide Please....... by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 23, 2021
Are you saying your mother can't fry Akara ?

Someone who has never fried can do it.

So all you need is show your container to other people. Find a bidder who bids above N7,000 because N7,000 cant buy the items you need for start off.

At least N20,000

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Commit Suicide Please....... by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 23, 2021
Obakashdee:

It's an all day business.

Fry Akara in the morning.

Fry yam and plantain in the afternoon and evening.

When capital increases, you add chicken parts, and jollof rice. A large table for display and umbrella.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Commit Suicide Please....... by Goldbw122(m): 7:51am On Jul 23, 2021
You are a man, and you have skill so use your skill to make a living that is what you should do, work for others and make money don't sit down, go out, work out,
Re: I Don't Want To Commit Suicide Please....... by Opemiposii(f): 8:20am On Jul 23, 2021
ahn ahn.. jus yesterday u were advertising garden egg.. 1 bag 3k.. aint talking
Re: I Don't Want To Commit Suicide Please....... by ComrdDRS1: 9:01am On Jul 23, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:
Are you saying your mother can't fry Akara ?

Someone who has never fried can do it.

So all you need is show your container to other people. Find a bidder who bids above N7,000 because N7,000 cant buy the items you need for start off.

At least N20,000
Mum should have done that, with her support I have come this far. But right now stroke ha strike. She is in the village, I can't even bother to tell her that I am passing through all this.... because she might have heart attack..... I tell her it's well, I am surviving.
The container is very small and too rusty. Though I hope for a better price, but that's the only person that has shown interest. thanks for your concern....
Re: I Don't Want To Commit Suicide Please....... by ComrdDRS1: 9:07am On Jul 23, 2021
Opemiposii:
ahn ahn.. jus yesterday u were advertising garden egg.. 1 bag 3k.. aint talking

Yeah I did and garden egg is much where I am, right now.
It's one of the business I hope to do if I can get buyers on this forum.
I have sent pictures too to that thread.
I am hoping to get buyers that will buy and from there get my own little commission. Please if you are interested let me know... thank you.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Commit Suicide Please....... by ComrdDRS1: 9:09am On Jul 23, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:

It's an all day business.

Fry Akara in the morning.

Fry yam and plantain in the afternoon and evening.

When capital increases, you add chicken parts, and jollof rice. A large table for display and umbrella.
Thank you for the motivation....
Re: I Don't Want To Commit Suicide Please....... by ComrdDRS1: 9:10am On Jul 23, 2021
Obakashdee:

Amen, thanks bro....
Re: I Don't Want To Commit Suicide Please....... by Obakashdee(m): 9:46am On Jul 23, 2021
Wawelexy:
........... You are just trying to sound controversial this early morning. everyone knows that heaven help those who help themselves and prayer without work is useless. Me saying this too shall pass to the OP simply means he should keep pushing and be prayerful and do away with every thought of suicide. Thanks and you don't need to quote me anymore.

You'll take my NL password and log in na if I quote you
Keep pushing what and be prayerful about what?
Please rest
Re: I Don't Want To Commit Suicide Please....... by Rickmann: 9:47am On Jul 23, 2021
ComrdDRS1:

From what I have seem so far, Akara frying isn't capital intensive at all..a fire stand, firewood, a big party frying pan, vegetable oil and your grinded beans mixed with all it's ingredients should get you started. Good luck
Re: I Don't Want To Commit Suicide Please....... by Reuben700: 4:06pm On Jul 23, 2021
Well bro I could teach on how to make money selling data at cheaper rates all thanks to a nairalander who teach me am very grateful
Re: I Don't Want To Commit Suicide Please....... by ComrdDRS1: 4:11pm On Jul 23, 2021
Reuben700:
Well bro I could teach on how to make money selling data at cheaper rates all thanks to a nairalander who teach me am very grateful
thanks, I am listening
Re: I Don't Want To Commit Suicide Please....... by Reuben700: 4:15pm On Jul 23, 2021
ComrdDRS1:

thanks, I am listening
Well bro if you are interested here is my WhatsApp number 07037033463
Re: I Don't Want To Commit Suicide Please....... by Rubbiish(m): 4:57pm On Jul 23, 2021
ComrdDRS1:

Mum should have done that, with her support I have come this far. But right now stroke ha strike. She is in the village, I can't even bother to tell her that I am passing through all this.... because she might have heart attack..... I tell her it's well, I am surviving.
The container is very small and too rusty. Though I hope for a better price, but that's the only person that has shown interest. thanks for your concern....
Are u the one to fry the akara yourself?
I haven't seen a young guy doing this akara frying for once, are u sure it is something u can do? I think u should think of another idea. It won't be easy frying akara as a young guy, I even thought u were a girl, when u said frying akara.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Commit Suicide Please....... by Opemiposii(f): 5:22pm On Jul 23, 2021
ComrdDRS1:

Yeah I did and garden egg is much where I am, right now.
It's one of the business I hope to do if I can get buyers on this forum.
I have sent pictures too to that thread.
I am hoping to get buyers that will buy and from there get my own little commission. Please if you are interested let me know... thank you.
your location
Re: I Don't Want To Commit Suicide Please....... by Heineken(m): 5:23pm On Jul 23, 2021
Rubbiish:

I haven't seen a young guy doing this akara frying for once, are u sure it is something u can do? I think u should think of another idea. It won't be easy frying akara as a young guy, I even thought u were a girl, when u said frying akara.
big bro frying akara for a guy isn't bad o. I have a guy doing it here.
Re: I Don't Want To Commit Suicide Please....... by ComrdDRS1: 5:42pm On Jul 23, 2021
Opemiposii:
your location
Abuja
Re: I Don't Want To Commit Suicide Please....... by Opemiposii(f): 5:44pm On Jul 23, 2021
ComrdDRS1:
Abuja
oops! nt where u are.. may u find help #amen
Re: I Don't Want To Commit Suicide Please....... by ComrdDRS1: 5:48pm On Jul 23, 2021
Rubbiish:

I am a guy. I hope to try something else Sha...
Re: I Don't Want To Commit Suicide Please....... by Ajaoogbo: 5:53pm On Jul 23, 2021
Where is your location?

Modified:
Ok. I have seen your location.
What subjects can you teach and which part of Abuja do you stay?
Re: I Don't Want To Commit Suicide Please....... by ComrdDRS1: 5:54pm On Jul 23, 2021
Ajaoogbo:
Where is your location?
Abj
Re: I Don't Want To Commit Suicide Please....... by illicit(m): 9:58pm On Jul 23, 2021
Ajaoogbo:
Where is your location?

Modified:

I see u are trying to help but honestly it's not everyone that can teach

Teaching is just like medical practice, it takes special skills and some training

To avoid stories that touch
Re: I Don't Want To Commit Suicide Please....... by ComrdDRS1: 10:20pm On Jul 23, 2021
Ajaoogbo:
Where is your location?

Modified:
I studied Business management.... from Fed. Polytechnic Bida, and now Educational Administration and Management in University
I can teach commerce, economics, business studies and related subjects... Yes.

I based in Gwagwalada.....

thank you...
Re: I Don't Want To Commit Suicide Please....... by ComrdDRS1: 10:25pm On Jul 23, 2021
illicit:

I see u are trying to help but honestly it's not everyone that can teach

Teaching is just like medical practice, it takes special skills and some training

To avoid stories that touch
In my own case I don't have a problem with teaching at all. all the principals I worked under recommends me.... so I don't think how to teach is a problem to me, I also have the training as well as the natural skills.
Thank you...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abuja Uber Bolt Matchmaking thread / Goodmorning, Pls How Legit Is This?i Got An Interview Invite From Them. / Skyebank Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.