Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,299 members, 7,867,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:19 AM

Any Estate Management Students Here? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Any Estate Management Students Here? (716 Views)

Estate Management Students Association (emsa), Oau, Inaugurate New President / Estate Management Students And Graduates Lets Meet There / Scholarship For Project Management Students In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Estate Management Students Here? by maclatunji: 2:27pm On Jun 15, 2011
Hello, I just decided to bring this to your attention. Obviously, when you graduate you would most likely be looking to work in real estate. I am of the opinion that it would help you a great deal if you started having the experience of what your profession entails by leveraging on GetNAIJAProperties.com. On this website, we have requests being made by members of the public for properties that they need. You could have access to those who have such properties be-it for sale, rent or lease. By connecting our clients with such people, you could start earning some money before you finish school as well as gaining some very valuable experience. Visit the website today and call 08099527777 if you have enquiries.

This is not something you MUST do, but sometimes opportunities are under our noses and we do not see them. This is to help you take advantage of such opportunities and at the same time help us satisfy our clients faster. If you are into fraudulent activities just skip this post and save yourself a whole-lot-of- trouble.

Thank you.
Re: Any Estate Management Students Here? by onyinye03(f): 3:13am On Sep 06, 2013
Hey! Am an estate management student unilag smiley. Actually I just got admission. I'd really appreciate advice and course codes for the 1st semester.... Thank you smiley God bless

(1) (Reply)

Can He Use Associate Degree To Go For His Masters / Diploma Programme At Obafemi Awolowo Univeristy Ife / Physics & Electronics Student Forum Greatest Pesaite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.