Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Sam Obiago Is NOT Dead, Family Member - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sam Obiago Is NOT Dead, Family Member (321 Views)

Alaafin Of Oyo Not Dead, Says Palace / I'm Not Dead! / Sam Nda-Isaiah Buried (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sam Obiago Is NOT Dead, Family Member by dailytells: 6:58am On Dec 26, 2021
Veteran Nollywood actor, filmmaker and the chairman of Screen Writers Guild of Nigeria (SWGN), Sam Obiago was reported dead but he lives on.

Sam Obiago TV personality and movie producer who has featured in over 100 Nollywood movies was reported dead by some of his colleagues on social media.

One of his colleagues confirmed to us that, “He has been ill for a while now. So yesterday he started feeling very illl and he was rushed to the hospital at midnight.

The family member said their brother is not dead.

Read more ���

https://dailytells.com.ng/sam-obiago-is-not-dead-family-member/

Re: Sam Obiago Is NOT Dead, Family Member by DarkJeddi(m): 7:00am On Dec 26, 2021
Hmmm..
Another Nollywood drama..

1 Like

Re: Sam Obiago Is NOT Dead, Family Member by caesymore(m): 7:06am On Dec 26, 2021
Mehn ...

If its true, that's the news I wish to always hear as a follow up news when they have announced someone's demise, though it rarely happens.
Re: Sam Obiago Is NOT Dead, Family Member by shuttox: 8:24am On Dec 26, 2021
Fake news...I don't know what you want to gain

(1) (Reply)

Quality Turkey Security Door And Stone Coated Roofing Sheet With Warranty Period / 3 Healthy Habits To Become An Efficient Blogger / Browse Free On Airtel Daily 50mb Using This App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.