Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

List Of Serial Loan Defaulters - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / List Of Serial Loan Defaulters (2223 Views)

CBN Should Direct Banks To Use Digital Money-Counters Which Read Serial Numbers / Banks Told To Write Down Serial Number Of New Naira Notes During Withdrawal / How Serial Entrepreneur Built The First Blockchain Bank In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Serial Loan Defaulters by FinanceHub: 8:27am On Dec 26, 2021
Below is a list of loan defaulters who have neglected to repay their long overdue loans after several reminders. We shall update this list with more details if we do not start receiving positive responses from the persons concerned.

Gboyebaba
Ara10
Seyibal20
Thanta

1 Share

Re: List Of Serial Loan Defaulters by Samxcollections: 8:33am On Dec 26, 2021
You give loan?
embarassed
Re: List Of Serial Loan Defaulters by Bakerdav: 8:35am On Dec 26, 2021
Funny, so is this will make dem pay you, loan wey no reach Millions, u r posting names out, Nigeria self dy into trillions loan

1 Like

Re: List Of Serial Loan Defaulters by Aboks(m): 8:50am On Dec 26, 2021
Continue the good work
Re: List Of Serial Loan Defaulters by TarOrfeeek: 9:03am On Dec 26, 2021
All of these names are Yorobo people.

They are always dubious and unreliable.
Re: List Of Serial Loan Defaulters by youngsahito(m): 9:29am On Dec 26, 2021
Bakerdav:
Funny, so is this will make dem pay you, loan wey no reach Millions, u r posting names out, Nigeria self dy into trillions loan
how much U don dash people this year... Think b4 u talk.

5 Likes

Re: List Of Serial Loan Defaulters by bosco9: 9:45am On Dec 26, 2021
[s]
Bakerdav:
[/s]

1 Like

Re: List Of Serial Loan Defaulters by Bakerdav: 10:10am On Dec 26, 2021
youngsahito:
how much U don dash people this year... Think b4 u talk.
see all this loan app agent, I will pay ur salary,is like u don't know who I r talking to, give me ur number let meet each other and know d kind of person u r talking to, if I was d one u publish name out like this, #1 u won't get
Re: List Of Serial Loan Defaulters by youngsahito(m): 7:05am On Dec 28, 2021
Bakerdav:
see all this loan app agent, I will pay ur salary,is like u don't know who I r talking to, give me ur number let meet each other and know d kind of person u r talking to, if I was d one u publish name out like this, #1 u won't get
you will pay my salary while u are still unemployed. Mind u, I don't work for any loan agent and I see no reason why a debtor like u won't pay back your loan. Crying for loan and when u are broke meanwhile, you turn urself to boss when time for repayment reach... Onigbese oshi.

4 Likes

Re: List Of Serial Loan Defaulters by Bakerdav: 8:07am On Dec 28, 2021
youngsahito:
you will pay my salary while u are still unemployed. Mind u, I don't work for any loan agent and I see no reason why a debtor like u won't pay back your loan. Crying for loan and when u are broke meanwhile, you turn urself to boss when time for repayment reach... Onigbese oshi.
no need to be trading words with u okay, let me see u ND u will know d person u r talking to okay ode, good day, loan agent
Re: List Of Serial Loan Defaulters by youngsahito(m): 11:11am On Dec 28, 2021
Bakerdav:
no need to be trading words with u okay, let me see u ND u will know d person u r talking to okay ode, good day, loan agent
where I'm Lagos are u?
Re: List Of Serial Loan Defaulters by MrFollowFollow(m): 3:57pm On Dec 31, 2021
Bakerdav:

See him, awon Onigbese, they are always the first to tell you that Nigeria is also owing whenever you ask them to repay their loan! angry

Broke ass!

1 Like

Re: List Of Serial Loan Defaulters by MzDeeb(f): 8:11pm On Dec 31, 2021
Bakerdav:

Chronic Debtor. We know your type. What a shallow mentality.

Borrow person 100k first make we see as you go react if they don't pay you.

1 Like

Re: List Of Serial Loan Defaulters by FinanceHub: 9:01pm On Jan 17, 2022
Tomorrow we shall release more details about debtors whovarr still in default
Re: List Of Serial Loan Defaulters by TobaOlu(m): 1:28pm On Apr 23, 2023
As requested to comment under ur post
FinanceHub:
Below is a list of loan defaulters who have neglected to repay their long overdue loans after several reminders. We shall update this list with more details if we do not start receiving positive responses from the persons concerned.

Gboyebaba
Ara10
Seyibal20
Thanta

(1) (Reply)

MMM Just Matched Me / If You Wanna Have An Awesome December, Hop In Here / Beware Of Naija Crypto Escrow On Telegram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.