Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

How Can I Use 8k A Month Next Year - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Can I Use 8k A Month Next Year (737 Views)

Want To Use 8k To Make A Long Lasting Investment!! This Is For You / Should I Use 30k To Learn Forex? / With This Plan You Could Get A Plot Of Land Next Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Use 8k A Month Next Year by EM123: 9:13am On Dec 26, 2021
Good morning friends, please i need your suggestion on how to survive on a budget of 8000 naira in a month next year, also include things you think i can buy within that 8000naira , i want to start saving from january next year that is why i'm asking for your suggestion. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Use 8k A Month Next Year by JOACHINpedro: 9:27am On Dec 26, 2021
EM123:
Good morning friends, please i need your suggestion on how to survive on a budget of 8000 naira in a month next year, also include things you think i can buy within that 8000naira , i want to start saving from january next year that is why i'm asking for your suggestion. Thanks.
Which country you dey?
Re: How Can I Use 8k A Month Next Year by Dukio: 9:50am On Dec 26, 2021
8k dollars, cos naira no get value at all.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Use 8k A Month Next Year by EM123: 10:04am On Dec 26, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
Which country you dey?
bro na nigeria na
Re: How Can I Use 8k A Month Next Year by EM123: 10:06am On Dec 26, 2021
Dukio:
8k dollars, cos naira no get value at all.
bros na naira ooo , i want try manage my self na it make dey look for suggestion
Re: How Can I Use 8k A Month Next Year by chariisGRACE(m): 10:06am On Dec 26, 2021
Except you live with your parents that foot the bills, provide food etc.
I live on not more than 5K a month (no girlfriend).
If you live alone, you no go fit

1 Like

Re: How Can I Use 8k A Month Next Year by JOACHINpedro: 10:21am On Dec 26, 2021
EM123:
bro na nigeria na
Lol. You must be a clown
It's either you're in a remote villa for one northern state where the basic amenities have been provided for you
Or you wanna
Re: How Can I Use 8k A Month Next Year by EM123: 11:25am On Dec 26, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

Lol. You must be a clown
It's either you're in a remote villa for one northern state where the basic amenities have been provided for you
Or you wanna
am not in a remote village , and i'm in the east , aba to be precise.
Re: How Can I Use 8k A Month Next Year by EM123: 11:28am On Dec 26, 2021
chariisGRACE:

i live alone , and no girlfriend to worry about , i don't drink , i don't even drink soft frinks , i don't smoke . I want to save atleast 70% of my income next year that is why i needed you guys suggestion.
Re: How Can I Use 8k A Month Next Year by EM123: 11:31am On Dec 26, 2021
chariisGRACE:

please tell me how you send the 5k monthly so that i can take some ideas from you.
Re: How Can I Use 8k A Month Next Year by JOACHINpedro: 11:54am On Dec 26, 2021
EM123:
am not in a remote village , and i'm in the east , aba to be precise.
My brother, e go hard o.
Stock up your house with food items and live like a monk.
Don't give any room to a GF. Try as much as possible not to eat careless food in the name of snacks. Even if you want eat in between meals, try locate an accessible fruit tree that can quench that desire.
I'll also try this method of yours in service next year
Re: How Can I Use 8k A Month Next Year by EM123: 11:59am On Dec 26, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

My brother, e go hard o.
Stock up your house with food items and live like a monk.
Don't give any room to a GF. Try as much as possible not to eat careless food in the name of snacks. Even if you want eat in between meals, try locate an accessible fruit tree that can quench that desire.
I'll also try this method of yours in service next year
bros no girlfriend , no drinking any type of drink , no smoking , on buying of airtime.
Re: How Can I Use 8k A Month Next Year by JOACHINpedro: 12:11pm On Dec 26, 2021
EM123:
bros no girlfriend , no drinking any type of drink , no smoking , on buying of airtime.
That airtime is a necessity.
Though will be using WhatsApp calls. But will still be buying airtime to call my parents that are not on WhatsApp.
Even if I'll have a gf, na that kind one wey fit buy land for me
Re: How Can I Use 8k A Month Next Year by EM123: 12:21pm On Dec 26, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

That airtime is a necessity.
Though will be using WhatsApp calls. But will still be buying airtime to call my parents that are not on WhatsApp.
Even if I'll have a gf, na that kind one wey fit buy land for me
bros i no try am near any girl or talk of girlfriend next year . This year a girl been won kill me , if not for GOD , i no no where i 4 dey. In terms of airtime , i will buy it in the 1st of january to wish my parent happy new year.
Re: How Can I Use 8k A Month Next Year by JOACHINpedro: 12:58pm On Dec 26, 2021
EM123:
bros i no try am near any girl or talk of girlfriend next year . This year a girl been won kill me , if not for GOD , i no no where i 4 dey. In terms of airtime , i will buy it in the 1st of january to wish my parent happy new year.
Chai!
Maybe because I've not taken someone's daughter serious na why this viral breakfast never reach me.
Good thing you made up your mind on time.
Goodluck in your endeavors
Re: How Can I Use 8k A Month Next Year by EM123: 2:15pm On Dec 26, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

Chai!
Maybe because I've not taken someone's daughter serious na why this viral breakfast never reach me.
Good thing you made up your mind on time.
Goodluck in your endeavors
thanks bro. But my advice to you is to stay away from daughters of jazibel(women or girls) , don't even accept anything from them , because anything they are giving to you , is investment . They expect you to give them back 100x , if you finally breakup with them they expect you to refund all they have sent on you, by doing so, they will send people after your live to force you to refund them . So my advice is to stay away from them , focus on your dreams . Unless you are ready to cry.
Re: How Can I Use 8k A Month Next Year by JOACHINpedro: 4:20pm On Dec 26, 2021
EM123:
thanks bro. But my advice to you is to stay away from daughters of jazibel(women or girls) , don't even accept anything from them , because anything they are giving to you , is investment . They expect you to give them back 100x , if you finally breakup with them they expect you to refund all they have sent on you, by doing so, they will send people after your live to force you to refund them . So my advice is to stay away from them , focus on your dreams . Unless you are ready to cry.
I'll take your advice
Re: How Can I Use 8k A Month Next Year by FiverrTutor(m): 6:16am On Dec 27, 2021
Very interesting thread. I assume the op is in his early 20s. Well what I would advise is to buy food to stock your house. Don't keep an ATM card with u(if u have one throw it away). Just withdraw the 8k and tell yourself this is for this month. Try to be disciplined and make sure u don't spend more than that amount every month. I think things should be abit cheaper there in Aba than in Lagos or Portharcourt. Just try I think it's possible!

(1) (Reply)

... / Top Slangs You Must Know Before You Venture Into Cryptocurrency / Is Daar Communication Share Certificate Is Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.