Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

W.F Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Will Take Many To Hell Fire - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / W.F Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Will Take Many To Hell Fire (2558 Views)

Pst. Paul Rika's Revelation About Pastor W.F Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Bible Church / Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: W.F Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Will Take Many To Hell Fire by efficiencie(m): 2:19pm On Dec 26, 2021
1nigeriamyfoot:

I don't have time following any MOG

I only pray to God & do good

If I may ask, which GOD do you pray to? Nowadays there are countless gods, so when you say "God" you could mean anything. And secondly by whose standards do you determine what is good or not good?
Re: W.F Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Will Take Many To Hell Fire by Fireson: 2:20pm On Dec 26, 2021
1nigeriamyfoot:
Kumuyi misled most of you guys with his cult group he tagged church

In the Bible, drums, piano & other musical instruments was used to praise God but kumuyi said it's not biblical to praise God with musical instruments so they don't use drum in the cult group packaged as church

Kumuyi said it's bad to watch TV whereas he uses same TV to broadcast all his TV activities infact deeper life member only observe services by watching TV which is nothing but stupid & hypocritical attitude from th cult leader named Kumuyi

Pastor W F Kumuyi sees all religious killing under Buhari as nothing even when a pastor of his cult group was murdered in cold just because Buhari is close friend of Kumuyi

Kumuyi was so blind that nothing is working under Buhari but will always sing praises of Buhari at every slight opportunity to do so because he wants to be Biharis friend at all time

The same Kumuyi who banned his church member from wearing wedding garment but his son married his wife wearing wedding dress & nothing happens thereafter

The mumu Kumuyi threatened to stepped down as G.O but many years have passed but he's still the G.O

Anybody following W.F Kumuyi teachings is not only stupid but completely mad
grin This got me laughing
Re: W.F Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Will Take Many To Hell Fire by 1nigeriamyfoot: 2:23pm On Dec 26, 2021
efficiencie:

If I may ask, which GOD do you pray to? Nowadays there are countless gods, so when you say "God" you could mean anything. And secondly by whose standards do you determine what is good or not good?

Use your brain

Theres only one God

I said GOD n not god ok
Re: W.F Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Will Take Many To Hell Fire by Kobojunkie: 2:24pm On Dec 26, 2021
efficiencie:
Do you have statistical evidence for the statement in bold font? I thought you are the rational one who would like to base his statements on reason or empirics. How many of his followers have reported that Kumuyi is their god? Can you state a number? By your own submission you have shown you have no knowledge of what cults are. You just label any church leader a cult. Membership in cults is mandatory and once you are in there is no going out.
I need to have statistical evidence to show that what Kumuyi says to his members is held by them above what is in fact written of in scripture? undecided

There is no going out of a cult? Where do you get this from? undecided

Again, Hogwash....the man is a leader of a cult. His followers perceive him as their god. They follow his doctrines and traditions against commonsense in most all cases and those who try to rebel or spur change are either bullied into submission or cast out of the group. undecided
Re: W.F Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Will Take Many To Hell Fire by efficiencie(m): 2:39pm On Dec 26, 2021
1nigeriamyfoot:

Use your brain

Theres only one God

I said GOD n not god ok

Oga wey dey use him brain. There are countless gods and I typed "gods" for a reason. The Jewish GOD in Judaism, to the trinity in Christianity, to Allah in Islam, to Sugmad in Eckankar, to Olodumare in Yoruba pantheism etc These are different personalities all claiming to be "GOD" this is why I asked which GOD are you referring to. Perhaps you don't even know what you are worshiping. You had better follow @Kobojunkie and become his protege instead of fooling around claiming you pray to one GOD...one GOD that doesn't have a name!
Re: W.F Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Will Take Many To Hell Fire by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. The reason for that is because all of your Pastors, including Kumuyi, don't even know God, let alone understand His Word, not even your Bible, and so they pick and choose doctrines and traditions of men, what Jesus Christ proclaim were lies, with which to delude their followers with.... undecided

2. Preaching anything in the name of God, that God Himself has not taught, is sin against God. God never said not to watch TV ..... Kumuyi was wrong to preach against TV in the name of God. undecided

Why dont you open your church since you know bible.
Like I said, no one teaches on the BiBle like Kumuyi. He takes all the verses word for word. If you did’nt know, now u know
Re: W.F Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Will Take Many To Hell Fire by Kobojunkie: 4:45pm On Dec 26, 2021
Jondelng:
Like I said, no one teaches on the BiBle like Kumuyi. He takes all the verses word for word. If you did’nt know, now u know
Again, churches are nothing but social businesses of this world built to the glory of the men that own and run them....they have nothing to do with God or Jesus Christ. undecided

Your Kumuyi does not take all the verses word for word, instead He teaches you all the doctrines and traditions of men which Jesus Christ warned you were lies designed to lead you away from following the Truth of God - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 & Mark 7 vs 1 - 13 undecided
Re: W.F Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Will Take Many To Hell Fire by iramure(m): 5:50pm On Dec 26, 2021
I was once a member of DLCM, I quit when I started noticing some strange things in thier mode of worship
Kumuyi is not the only one misleading people, all other big founders and other G.Os are all fraud.
Re: W.F Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Will Take Many To Hell Fire by Kobojunkie: 6:02pm On Dec 26, 2021
iramure:
I was once a member of DLCM, I quit when I started noticing some strange things in thier mode of worship
Kumuyi is not the only one misleading people, all other big founders and other G.Os are all fraud.
Indeed, they are, all of them, false teachers and false prophets Jesus Christ warned His followers of.. undecided

1 Like

Re: W.F Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Will Take Many To Hell Fire by 1nigeriamyfoot: 6:04pm On Dec 26, 2021
iramure:

Congratulations bro

1 Like

Re: W.F Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Will Take Many To Hell Fire by 1nigeriamyfoot: 6:04pm On Dec 26, 2021
Jondelng:

Lies from the pit of HELL
Re: W.F Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Will Take Many To Hell Fire by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:05pm On Dec 26, 2021
There are scriptures and FRUITS that needed to be considered first to recognize agents of the AntiChrist.
Surely Kumuyi is one of Satan's agents but the road is just too broad {Matthew 7:13-14} that if i begin to open the scriptures and using it to explain how everyone can SEE clearly the attributes of fake religious leaders, most churches will be affected.
One thing i want to tell the OP is that God is the Supreme Being and the only evidence of God's existence is the gathering of His Holy ones, so their is a group of people practicing pure worship. All you need to know them is ask for the WORKS of God's Holy Spirit {James 2:18-26} and try to watch closely at the group producing that FRUIT! Matthew 7:16-18

May you have PEACE! smiley
Re: W.F Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Will Take Many To Hell Fire by hupernikao: 8:07pm On Dec 26, 2021
1nigeriamyfoot:
Kumuyi misled most of you guys with his cult group he tagged church

In the Bible, drums, piano & other musical instruments was used to praise God but kumuyi said it's not biblical to praise God with musical instruments so they don't use drum in the cult group packaged as church

Kumuyi said it's bad to watch TV whereas he uses same TV to broadcast all his TV activities infact deeper life member only observe services by watching TV which is nothing but stupid & hypocritical attitude from th cult leader named Kumuyi

Pastor W F Kumuyi sees all religious killing under Buhari as nothing even when a pastor of his cult group was murdered in cold just because Buhari is close friend of Kumuyi

Kumuyi was so blind that nothing is working under Buhari but will always sing praises of Buhari at every slight opportunity to do so because he wants to be Biharis friend at all time

The same Kumuyi who banned his church member from wearing wedding garment but his son married his wife wearing wedding dress & nothing happens thereafter

The mumu Kumuyi threatened to stepped down as G.O but many years have passed but he's still the G.O

Anybody following W.F Kumuyi teachings is not only stupid but completely mad

Bro, hope there is no issue?
Re: W.F Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Will Take Many To Hell Fire by hupernikao: 8:08pm On Dec 26, 2021
1nigeriamyfoot:

Are you saying W.F Kumuyi is wiser than Jesus?

Jesus criticized king Herod so why would Kumuyi said we shouldn't criticize Buhari when it's open secret that Buhari is making life difficult for Nigerians?

Why is Kumuyi still G.O after his son has his wedding wearing coat & the bride wore white wedding garment whereas his church members were forced to wear skirt & blouse plus stupid turban while they look like someone mourning on their wedding day

I hate hypocrites

Please which king did Jesus criticize?
Re: W.F Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Will Take Many To Hell Fire by hupernikao: 8:09pm On Dec 26, 2021
1nigeriamyfoot:

Are you saying W.F Kumuyi is wiser than Jesus?

Jesus criticized king Herod so why would Kumuyi said we shouldn't criticize Buhari when it's open secret that Buhari is making life difficult for Nigerians?

Why is Kumuyi still G.O after his son has his wedding wearing coat & the bride wore white wedding garment whereas his church members were forced to wear skirt & blouse plus stupid turban while they look like someone mourning on their wedding day

I hate hypocrites

Please which king did Jesus criticize? Herod? grin
Re: W.F Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Will Take Many To Hell Fire by hupernikao: 8:12pm On Dec 26, 2021
1nigeriamyfoot:

Wake up from your slumber before it's too late for you

Do you use drum for services?

Do you wear wedding dress?

Did Kumuyi said we shouldn't criticize Buhari or not?

When you raise issues like this, I expect you to handle this using God's word. All you wrote are only sentiment and emotions. You don't criticize or scrutinize like this. When you aren't a social media hoodlum, I assumed. Or do you have personal scores to settle with him? If not, make use of your bible.
Re: W.F Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Will Take Many To Hell Fire by hupernikao: 8:15pm On Dec 26, 2021
1nigeriamyfoot:

I don't have time following any MOG

I only pray to God & do good

This is the root of your problem Sir. Now I know.
Re: W.F Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Will Take Many To Hell Fire by hupernikao: 8:17pm On Dec 26, 2021
iramure:

Strange things like what Sir. Speak clearly.
Re: W.F Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Will Take Many To Hell Fire by iramure(m): 9:18pm On Dec 26, 2021
hupernikao:

Strange things like what Sir. Speak clearly.
you can't actually understand what I meant by that. In my local church, our pastor made us see kumuyi as extraordinary being, the only prophet of this generation! The moment kumuyi comes on air/appear on screen, all members must give him standing ovation. Whereas we sing choruses, praise and worship to god sitting down. Later I discover that the way we carry this kumuyi is too much and I became uncomfortable with seeing ordinary human being like myself as extra ordinary.

1 Like

Re: W.F Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Will Take Many To Hell Fire by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 26, 2021
Ammishaddai:
That is a doctrinal teaching bros ,and no one is forcing you to do it.

I'm not a 'Bros' grin
Re: W.F Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Will Take Many To Hell Fire by hupernikao: 11:14pm On Dec 26, 2021
iramure:
you can't actually understand what I meant by that. In my local church, our pastor made us see kumuyi as extraordinary being, the only prophet of this generation! The moment kumuyi comes on air/appear on screen, all members must give him standing ovation. Whereas we sing choruses, praise and worship to god sitting down. Later I discover that the way we carry this kumuyi is too much and I became uncomfortable with seeing ordinary human being like myself as extra ordinary.

I haven't seen anywhere in your explanation that shows he is treated as God. Or as deity. grin.

We stand to give respect to our parents, seniors, people we honor, how does standing for him become a focal point of your worship.

If you can do that to your boss at work, your super clients, business helper, I am sure if Dangote showed up in a room you reside, you may even prostrate for reasons best known.

How much more one who feeds you with God's word? Isn't that call honor, regard? Bible taught a double honor for such who teaches you God's word.

Secondly, what do you mean by carry him? I am sure he isnt carried on the shoulders or sitting on men's heads. What you refer to should be how his member honor him. Is it a bad virtue?

Don't you do that to the world? Why then does doing that to one who feed you God's word become an issue.
Re: W.F Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Will Take Many To Hell Fire by Nobody: 12:41am On Dec 27, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Again, churches are nothing but social businesses of this world built to the glory of the men that own and run them....they have nothing to do with God or Jesus Christ. undecided

Your Kumuyi does not take all the verses word for word, instead He teaches you all the doctrines and traditions of men which Jesus Christ warned you were lies designed to lead you away from following the Truth of God - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 & Mark 7 vs 1 - 13 undecided
open your church
Re: W.F Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Will Take Many To Hell Fire by Kobojunkie: 12:47am On Dec 27, 2021
Jondelng:
open your church
Are you ok? undecided
Re: W.F Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Will Take Many To Hell Fire by iramure(m): 1:59am On Dec 27, 2021
hupernikao:

I haven't seen anywhere in your explanation that shows he is treated as God. Or as deity. grin.

We stand to give respect to our parents, seniors, people we honor, how does standing for him become a focal point of your worship.

If you can do that to your boss at work, your super clients, business helper, I am sure if Dangote showed up in a room you reside, you may even prostrate for reasons best known.

How much more one who feeds you with God's word? Isn't that call honor, regard? Bible taught a double honor for such who teaches you God's word.

Secondly, what do you mean by carry him? I am sure he isnt carried on the shoulders or sitting on men's heads. What you refer to should be how his member honor him. Is it a bad virtue?

Don't you do that to the world? Why then does doing that to one who feed you God's word become an issue.
you can't see anything wrong in the ills going on in the church. Let's drop our conversation here. Thanks.
Re: W.F Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Will Take Many To Hell Fire by hupernikao: 11:28am On Dec 27, 2021
iramure:
you can't see anything wrong in the ills going on in the church. Let's drop our conversation here. Thanks.

I can't see it when you can't state it. Is there anyone that can see what doesn't exist? And if it exist state it properly?

Or take my explanation well. I am sure you love people to honor you too. Show love to you and regard your labor. How then do you see it evil for follower to honor their leader?

It sounds demonic to me grin
Re: W.F Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Will Take Many To Hell Fire by Janosky: 12:58pm On Dec 27, 2021
iramure:
Here are examples.
They disturb the peace of their neighbors .
Noise polluters..
Churches are den of immorality.
Mark you, na them members talk am oooooo grin

1 Like

Re: W.F Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Will Take Many To Hell Fire by iramure(m): 1:36pm On Dec 27, 2021
Janosky:

Here are examples.
They disturb the peace of their neighbors .
Noise polluters..
Churches are den of immorality.
Mark you, na them members talk am oooooo grin
thank you
Re: W.F Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Will Take Many To Hell Fire by ogub(m): 9:59pm On Dec 27, 2021
You sèe I'm not surprise, because people like you have always been (existed) from the beginning and may God have mercy on you, because you don't know what you're doing. Even Jesus Christ during his earthly ministry (Matthew 10:24; 12:24) was accused of casting out devil with the spirit of Beelzebub how much more Pst. Kumuyi. Instead of you finding fault in a man who left all he could have achieved in the world only to preach holiness for over 45years of his life everywhere (Mark 16:15). You have not even started not gone anywhere in life, you just sit back to condemn someone who is almost close to the end of his calling in life and ministry (an octogenarian) on earth. My friend, you better repent and ask God for mercy. If you term the preacher a cultist, mumu e.t.c. hear what Jesus said, instead of insulting and being judgmental, you strive to enter into the kingdom of God, because you are answerable to God as he also.
Re: W.F Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Will Take Many To Hell Fire by Ammishaddai: 9:29pm On Dec 31, 2021

I'm not a 'Bros' grin
Yeah whatever...
Re: W.F Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Will Take Many To Hell Fire by andyanders: 1:29am On Jan 01, 2022
Ammishaddai:
This OP is far from being a Christian and I will suggest that all those reading this disbelieve it for the sake of their own personal salvation. And for those of you who will come and attack my post , kindly bring up proof of where Kumuyi has outrightly done the above, and if not , remain in silence so as not to invoke the wrath of God
Op is mentaly sick and you need not argue with such fellow.
Re: W.F Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Will Take Many To Hell Fire by Kobojunkie: 3:23am On Jan 01, 2022
andyanders:
How did you deduce that he is mentally sick? undecided
Re: W.F Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Will Take Many To Hell Fire by 1nigeriamyfoot: 12:09pm On Jan 13, 2022
andyanders:

You just described your father

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Celebrate The Christmas Season. / God Created Man In His Own Image? / Gospel Music Download - Bless Your Soul With Kurt Carr Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.