Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

W.F Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Will Take Many To Hell Fire - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / W.F Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Will Take Many To Hell Fire (2478 Views)

Pst. Paul Rika's Revelation About Pastor W.F Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Bible Church / Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

W.F Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Will Take Many To Hell Fire by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:26am On Dec 26, 2021
Kumuyi misled most of you guys with his cult group he tagged church

In the Bible, drums, piano & other musical instruments was used to praise God but kumuyi said it's not biblical to praise God with musical instruments so they don't use drum in the cult group packaged as church

Kumuyi said it's bad to watch TV whereas he uses same TV to broadcast all his TV activities infact deeper life member only observe services by watching TV which is nothing but stupid & hypocritical attitude from th cult leader named Kumuyi

Pastor W F Kumuyi sees all religious killing under Buhari as nothing even when a pastor of his cult group was murdered in cold just because Buhari is close friend of Kumuyi

Kumuyi was so blind that nothing is working under Buhari but will always sing praises of Buhari at every slight opportunity to do so because he wants to be Biharis friend at all time

The same Kumuyi who banned his church member from wearing wedding garment but his son married his wife wearing wedding dress & nothing happens thereafter

The mumu Kumuyi threatened to stepped down as G.O but many years have passed but he's still the G.O

Anybody following W.F Kumuyi teachings is not only stupid but completely mad

5 Likes

Re: W.F Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Will Take Many To Hell Fire by judgementyard(m): 10:39am On Dec 26, 2021
Dis table dey shake wellla! grin

1 Like

Re: W.F Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Will Take Many To Hell Fire by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 26, 2021
1nigeriamyfoot:
d

Why are you trying to mislead people?

I havent seen any pastor that preaches and tries to follow the bible word for word.

He hasn't forced anyone to follow or remain in his church, so how is that a cult?

About Buhari, he said it is not good to badmouth our leaders because its God that put them there and you don’t know the full picture.

About, TV…. It was to stem worldliness, and he himself has admitted it.

Well, you are inconsequential.

4 Likes

Re: W.F Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Will Take Many To Hell Fire by anthonyuncle(m): 10:47am On Dec 26, 2021
another one.

as for me, na followers I dey tackle sha
Re: W.F Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Will Take Many To Hell Fire by Ammishaddai: 10:50am On Dec 26, 2021
This OP is far from being a Christian and I will suggest that all those reading this disbelieve it for the sake of their own personal salvation. And for those of you who will come and attack my post , kindly bring up proof of where Kumuyi has outrightly done the above, and if not , remain in silence so as not to invoke the wrath of God

2 Likes

Re: W.F Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Will Take Many To Hell Fire by Dukio: 10:58am On Dec 26, 2021
I was a member, I saw things!!!!! Lot of things shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: W.F Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Will Take Many To Hell Fire by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:10am On Dec 26, 2021
Jondelng:

I havent seen any pastor that preaches and tries to follow the bible word for word.

He hasn't forced anyone to follow or remain in his church, so how is that a cult?

About Buhari, he said it is not good to badmouth our leaders because its God that put them there and you don’t know the full picture.

About, TV…. It was to stem worldliness, and he himself has admitted it.

Are you saying W.F Kumuyi is wiser than Jesus?

Jesus criticized king Herod so why would Kumuyi said we shouldn't criticize Buhari when it's open secret that Buhari is making life difficult for Nigerians?

Why is Kumuyi still G.O after his son has his wedding wearing coat & the bride wore white wedding garment whereas his church members were forced to wear skirt & blouse plus stupid turban while they look like someone mourning on their wedding day

I hate hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: W.F Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Will Take Many To Hell Fire by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:11am On Dec 26, 2021
Dukio:
I was a member, I saw things!!!!! Lot of things shocked shocked shocked shocked

I hop youve left that group packaged as church
Re: W.F Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Will Take Many To Hell Fire by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:13am On Dec 26, 2021
Ammishaddai:
This OP is far from being a Christian and I will suggest that all those reading this disbelieve it for the sake of their own personal salvation. And for those of you who will come and attack my post , kindly bring up proof of where Kumuyi has outrightly done the above, and if not , remain in silence so as not to invoke the wrath of God

Wake up from your slumber before it's too late for you

Do you use drum for services?

Do you wear wedding dress?

Did Kumuyi said we shouldn't criticize Buhari or not?
Re: W.F Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Will Take Many To Hell Fire by Ammishaddai: 11:15am On Dec 26, 2021
[s]
1nigeriamyfoot:

[/s] Oga, please provide proof of where Kumuyi said this . We need to see evidences ; not rants that are misleading people to believe on side of the narrative .

1 Like

Re: W.F Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Will Take Many To Hell Fire by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:18am On Dec 26, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] Oga, please provide proof of where Kumuyi said this . We need to see evidences ; not rants that are misleading people to believe on side of the narrative .

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/333025-dont-attack-buhari-other-leaders-kumuyi-tells-christians.html

Re: W.F Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Will Take Many To Hell Fire by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 26, 2021
1nigeriamyfoot:
so they don't use drum in the cult group packaged as church

MFM also don't use drums. They said it calls demons grin

(I was once a member)

2 Likes

Re: W.F Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Will Take Many To Hell Fire by Ammishaddai: 11:25am On Dec 26, 2021
1nigeriamyfoot:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/333025-dont-attack-buhari-other-leaders-kumuyi-tells-christians.html
I call your attention to the red circles . Please, what is wrong with telling Christians to conduct themselves in the manner prescribe by the bible ? Secondly, how is this "cult-like belief " , since it is advocating for peaceful coexistence with those in authority and those who are Christian's? undecided

Can you see how foolish and wicked you are ...? Mtchww undecided

1 Like

Re: W.F Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Will Take Many To Hell Fire by paxonel(m): 11:29am On Dec 26, 2021
Op, the very thing you have against Kumuyi, you nor won mention am abi? grin

1 Like

Re: W.F Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Will Take Many To Hell Fire by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:46am On Dec 26, 2021
Ammishaddai:
I call your attention to the red circles . Please, what is wrong with telling Christians to conduct themselves in the manner prescribe by the bible ? Secondly, how is this "cult-like belief " , since it is advocating for peaceful coexistence with those in authority and those who are Christian's? undecided

Can you see how foolish and wicked you are ...? Mtchww undecided

But Jesus Christ criticized Herod?

So Kumuyi is saying he's wiser than Jesus that even when Buhari was busy making life miserable for Nigerians we should keep quiet grin
Re: W.F Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Will Take Many To Hell Fire by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:47am On Dec 26, 2021
PastorM:

(I was once a member)

Yep

MFM na another mumu man church

Their prayer point is one of the funny prayer point I've even seen
Re: W.F Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Will Take Many To Hell Fire by Ammishaddai: 11:57am On Dec 26, 2021
1nigeriamyfoot:

But Jesus Christ criticized Herod?

So Kumuyi is saying he's wiser than Jesus that even when Buhari was busy making life miserable for Nigerians we should keep quiet grin
The question should be asking is this : Should Kumuyi take the place of Jesus Christ? If yes, then you are greatly mistaken on the position of Kumuyi in the place of Christianity. Then if no, you need to tender a public apology to God and Kumuyi for intentionally misleading the public undecided
Re: W.F Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Will Take Many To Hell Fire by Ammishaddai: 11:59am On Dec 26, 2021
PastorM:

(I was once a member)
That is a doctrinal teaching bros ,and no one is forcing you to do it. Secondly, you are free to worship wherever pleases you , so long as you do it in holiness and righteousness. Which is why many of you run to these drum-beating churches to live in sin and worldliness. But later come to MFM and CAC for deliverance after the Devil has use you lot to do suya grin

2 Likes

Re: W.F Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Will Take Many To Hell Fire by 1nigeriamyfoot: 12:01pm On Dec 26, 2021
Ammishaddai:
The question should be asking is this : Should Kumuyi take the place of Jesus Christ? If yes, then you are greatly mistaken on the position of Kumuyi in the place of Christianity. Then if no, you need to tender a public apology to God and Kumuyi for intentionally misleading the public undecided

What's the definition of Christian?

If Kumuyi can't follow Christ path then he should never asked Christian not to criticize Buhari

No wonder a pastor of his cult was murdered like a chicken n nothing was done till today
Re: W.F Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Will Take Many To Hell Fire by Ammishaddai: 12:05pm On Dec 26, 2021
1nigeriamyfoot:

What's the definition of Christian?

If Kumuyi can't follow Christ path then he should never asked Christian not to criticize Buhari

No wonder a pastor of his cult was murdered like a chicken n nothing was done till today
Jesus instructed Herod because He is the final Judge who will come and judge both the dead and living (including Kumuyi ) . So why would you want a servant (Kumuyi )to judge another servant (Buhari)? Let us leave God (Jesus ) to judge that . Simple undecided
Re: W.F Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Will Take Many To Hell Fire by 1nigeriamyfoot: 12:10pm On Dec 26, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Jesus instructed Herod because He is the final Judge who will come and judge both the dead and living (including Kumuyi ) . So why would you want a servant (Kumuyi )to judge another servant (Buhari)? Let us leave God (Jesus ) to judge that . Simple undecided

Not judge but criticize when necessary

There's difference between criticism and judgment

2 Likes

Re: W.F Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Will Take Many To Hell Fire by Ammishaddai: 12:14pm On Dec 26, 2021
1nigeriamyfoot:

Criticism is still synonymous to judgement. You want Kumuyi to do what other worldly pastors are doing just because you "feel is it right "? Oga, dey run your race make you no let this life carry you enter hellfire

2 Likes

Re: W.F Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Will Take Many To Hell Fire by 1nigeriamyfoot: 12:18pm On Dec 26, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Criticism is still synonymous to judgement. You want Kumuyi to do what other worldly pastors are doing just because you "feel is it right "? Oga, dey run your race make you no let this life carry you enter hellfire

Then he had no right to tell us never to criticize Buhari

We don't force him to criticize Buhari infact we no ask him to criticize Buhari but he should never asked us not to criticize Buhari

A man who cannot keep to his words should not be taken serious

Kumuyi said he will stepped down because his son used wedding dress but till today he's still G.O

Dont use worldly things but he dey flex worldly things

grin
Re: W.F Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Will Take Many To Hell Fire by FirmTR(m): 12:24pm On Dec 26, 2021
1nigeriamyfoot:

Don't mind him.
So, because someone is a leader, his subjects should be quiet when he does something that is not right..
Re: W.F Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Will Take Many To Hell Fire by 1nigeriamyfoot: 12:32pm On Dec 26, 2021
FirmTR:

Don't mind him.
So, because someone is a leader, his subjects should be quiet when he does something that is not right..

Abi o

1 Like

Re: W.F Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Will Take Many To Hell Fire by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:40pm On Dec 26, 2021
SICK THREAD undecided

1 Like

Re: W.F Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Will Take Many To Hell Fire by efficiencie(m): 1:49pm On Dec 26, 2021
1nigeriamyfoot:
Kumuyi misled most of you guys with his cult group he tagged church

In the Bible, drums, piano & other musical instruments was used to praise God but kumuyi said it's not biblical to praise God with musical instruments so they don't use drum in the cult group packaged as church

Kumuyi said it's bad to watch TV whereas he uses same TV to broadcast all his TV activities infact deeper life member only observe services by watching TV which is nothing but stupid & hypocritical attitude from th cult leader named Kumuyi

Pastor W F Kumuyi sees all religious killing under Buhari as nothing even when a pastor of his cult group was murdered in cold just because Buhari is close friend of Kumuyi

Kumuyi was so blind that nothing is working under Buhari but will always sing praises of Buhari at every slight opportunity to do so because he wants to be Biharis friend at all time

The same Kumuyi who banned his church member from wearing wedding garment but his son married his wife wearing wedding dress & nothing happens thereafter

The mumu Kumuyi threatened to stepped down as G.O but many years have passed but he's still the G.O

Anybody following W.F Kumuyi teachings is not only stupid but completely mad

In all you have typed you did not show how Kumuyi is a cultist and how his ministry is a cult. A cult is defined in the following manner: A religion or religious sect generally considered to be extremist or false, with its followers often living in an unconventional manner under the guidance of an authoritarian, charismatic leader (Source: American Heritage Dictionary). Now does the DLCM have extremist doctrines or ways? No. There is nothing they do that is extreme. In churches like MFM, CAC and Chosen Ministry they also advocate a strict dress code and fashion characterised by modesty and the emphasis on the adornment of the spirit than the flesh as depicted (1 Peter 3: 1 - 5). In MFM they also do not use DRUMS though they use other instruments and as it was explained to me the reason for this was that in most African societies drums have been used for diabolical purposes and that it could be used to invoke demons that could manifest satanic dance styles in during praise and worship. Hence I would advice that before you label a group of people cult members because they do not use drums you should investigate why.

In the case of TV viewership pastor Kumuyi was right. He was right about TV being a source of a lot of pollution and this was the basis for the ban on TV. Does this mean TV is necessarily evil? No. It means TV is being used a tool to pollute the minds of many. If your TV is configured to only view channels that edify I am sure Kumuyi will support that. This also extends to social media and other forms of media through which polluting scenes can be viewed.

Kumuyi may be a close friend of Buhari but this does not make it mandatory that his church members must also be friends of Buhari. Kumuyi does not have to be right on every single thing just as Peter was not right in Galatians 2:14, Diotrephes was not right in 3 John 1:9-10, Demas was not right in 2 Timothy 4: 10 and Paul himself was on the verge of a fall in 2 Corithians 12:7. He only needs to be right on the fundamentals of Christianity. Kumuyi will be judged for his works just like anyone else. We all are susceptible to being fallible but thanks to Jesus we can now come boldly before the Father and obtain mercy and grace to help in the time of need (Hebrews 4:16).

Kumuyi banned revealing wedding garments and not wedding garments generally. Why must my would-be wife appear before a pastor, friends and family with half of her breasts in full display? Kumuyi's son (with his bride) was sanctioned for the wedding gown they chose which seemed to reveal parts of the bride's body.

Cults are known to have doctrines that make leaving the cult punishable by death (as is the case with apostacy in Islam and many islamic countries) but in DLCM no one will order your execution for leaving the church. Kumuyi is not authoritarian because to be authoritarian you need to have power and authority to mandate laws and customs but Kumuyi neither has the power nor authority to mandate any behavior.

There was a time anyone following the teachings of Jesus Christ were considered to be heretics, mad people, lunatics, blasphemers etc. You cannot do anything meaningful in life without being considered to be out of line with the orthodoxy and this is why no one in his or her right mind will take your last statement seriously because as far as DLCM members are concerned your views are out of line with what they consider to be orthodox and this makes you every bit what you described the DLCM members as being.

...and by the way, I am not a DLCM member...I am not a member of any denomination. All Christians are my brethren and every minister of GOD is my fountain (1 Corinthians 3:22).

1 Like

Re: W.F Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Will Take Many To Hell Fire by Kobojunkie: 1:55pm On Dec 26, 2021
Jondelng:
1. I havent seen any pastor that preaches and tries to follow the bible word for word.
2. About, TV…. It was to stem worldliness, and he himself has admitted it.
1. The reason for that is because all of your Pastors, including Kumuyi, don't even know God, let alone understand His Word, not even your Bible, and so they pick and choose doctrines and traditions of men, what Jesus Christ proclaim were lies, with which to delude their followers with.... undecided

2. Preaching anything in the name of God, that God Himself has not taught, is sin against God. God never said not to watch TV ..... Kumuyi was wrong to preach against TV in the name of God. undecided
Re: W.F Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Will Take Many To Hell Fire by Kobojunkie: 1:57pm On Dec 26, 2021
1nigeriamyfoot:

All Pastors and Mogs, even the ones you follow yourself are sinners and not of God - so I hope you aren't yourself a follower of an MOG here to condemn the MOG of others as that would be hypocritical. undecided
Re: W.F Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Will Take Many To Hell Fire by Kobojunkie: 1:59pm On Dec 26, 2021
efficiencie:

In all you have typed you did not show how Kumuyi is a cultist and how his ministry is a cult. A cult is defined in the following manner: A religion or religious sect generally considered to be extremist or false, with its followers often living in an unconventional manner under the guidance of an authoritarian, charismatic leader (Source: American Heritage Dictionary). Now does the DLCM have extremist doctrines or ways? No. There is nothing they do that is extreme. In churches like MFM, CAC and Chosen Ministry they also advocate a strict dress code and fashion characterised by modesty and the emphasis on the adornment of the spirit than the flesh as depicted (1 Peter 3: 1 - 5). In MFM they also do not use DRUMS though they use other instruments and as it was explained to me the reason for this was that in most African societies drums have been used for diabolical purposes and that it could be used to invoke demons that could manifest satanic dance styles in during praise and worship. Hence I would advice that before you label a group of people cult members because they do not use drums you should investigate why.

In the case of TV viewership pastor Kumuyi was right. He was right about TV being a source of a lot of pollution and this was the basis for the ban on TV. Does this mean TV is necessarily evil? No. It means TV is being used a tool to pollute the minds of many. If your TV is configured to only view channels that edify I am sure Kumuyi will support that. This also extends to social media and other forms of media through which polluting scenes can be viewed.

Kumuyi may be a close friend of Buhari but this does not make it mandatory that his church members must also be friends of Buhari. Kumuyi does not have to be right on every single thing just as Peter was not right in Galatians 2:14, Diotrephes was not right in 3 John 1:9-10, Demas was not right in 2 Timothy 4: 10 and Paul himself was on the verge of a fall in 2 Corithians 12:7. He only needs to be right on the fundamentals of Christianity. Kumuyi will be judged for his works just like anyone else. We all susceptible to being fallible but we thanks to Jesus we can now come boldly before the Father and obtain mercy and grace to help in the time of need (Hebrews 4:16).

Kumuyi banned revealing wedding garments and not wedding garments generally. Why must my would-be wife appear before a pastor, friends and family with half of her breasts in full display? Kumuyi's son was sanctioned for the wedding gown they chose which seemed to reveal parts of the bride's body.

Cults are known to have doctrines that make leaving the cult punishable by death (as is the case in Islam) but in DLCM no one will order your execution for leaving the church. Kumuyi is not authoritarian because to be authoritarian you need to have power and authority to mandate laws and customs but Kumuyi neither has the power nor authority to mandate any behavior.

There was a time anyone following the teachings of Jesus Christ were considered to be heretics, mad people, lunatics, blasphemers etc. You cannot do anything meaningful in life without being considered to be out of line with the orthodoxy and this is why no one in his or her right mind will take your last statement seriously because as far as DLCM members are concerned your views are out of line with what they consider to be orthodox and this makes you every bit what you described the DLCM members as being.

...and by the way, I am not a DLCM member...I am not a member of any denomination. All Christians are my brethren and every minister of GOD is my fountain (1 Corinthians 3:22).
Hogwash....the man is a leader of a cult. His followers perceive him as their god. They follow his doctrines and traditions against commonsense in most all cases and those who try to rebel or spur change are either bullied into submission or cast out of the group. undecided
Re: W.F Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Will Take Many To Hell Fire by 1nigeriamyfoot: 2:03pm On Dec 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
All Pastors and Mogs, even the ones you follow yourself are sinners and not of God - so I hope you aren't yourself a follower of an MOG here to condemn the MOG of others as that would be hypocritical. undecided

I don't have time following any MOG

I only pray to God & do good
Re: W.F Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Will Take Many To Hell Fire by efficiencie(m): 2:17pm On Dec 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Hogwash....the man is a leader of a cult. His followers perceive him as their god. They follow his doctrines and traditions against commonsense in most all cases and those who try to rebel or spur change are either bullied into submission or cast out of the group. undecided

Do you have statistical evidence for the statement in bold font? I thought you are the rational one who would like to base his statements on reason or empirics. How many of his followers have reported that Kumuyi is their god? Can you state a number? By your own submission you have shown you have no knowledge of what cults are. You just label any church leader a cultist. Membership in cults is mandatory and once you are in there is no going out. This is a strong feature of most, if not all, cults. If dissidents are cast out of the church then it is not a cult. If people are not forced into being members then it is not a cult. Every organization has their ground rules and violating them has consequences. You will not regard you boss at work to be a cult member for mandating every employee to wear suits every day to work or risk getting fired. The church also has ground rules. Someone in the Corinthian church slept with his mother and that person received a curse from Paul (1 Corithians 5:1-5). That is clearly a ground rule. If you will remain in the church you are not free to sleep with your father's wife even if the law of the land does not criminalize such an act. In the Galatian church, anyone who preaches variants or perspectives of the gospel different from what Paul preached was cursed (Galatians 1:8 ). This means that in the Galatian church no one is permitted to share views of the gospel contrary to what Paul shared. Using your standards, Paul would easily be as guilty as Kumuyi for stating rules that could lead to the expulsion of members from the church - afterall who would like to worship where you can get cursed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Na.k£ds Women In His Church For Special Prayers– Photos / Why Do Religions Deserve Respect? / Dajjal/anti Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.