Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Sanwo-Olu Gives Lady Freezer For Christmas (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Gives Lady Freezer For Christmas (Video) (24968 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Gives Security Guard A Mini-Bus After Being Asked On Instagram / Sanwo-Olu Gives 10M Each To Wives Of Police Men Killed During EndSARS Riots / Sanwo-Olu Gives Update On Badagary Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Gives Lady Freezer For Christmas (Video) by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:52pm On Dec 26, 2021
Criminal governor.

Blood of the innocent souls u took at the lekki tollgate protest ground shall haunt u.

U criminals kill people and message the masses with goodwill in order to forget the evil u have done... Una think say na everyone dey mumu ni?

Na Ogun go kill all of una together!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Gives Lady Freezer For Christmas (Video) by Bluntemperor: 3:55pm On Dec 26, 2021
Alcapone001:
This man is just too sensible..everyday working for Lagos..I keep asking why are Lagos governors always great..tho some go still hate ooo..
Jah bless Lagos and lagosians..

Yes,to the Governor- Sanwo-Olu!
But Oga Sanwo--- just by the way Sir,
What happens to the 4th- Mainland Bridge Launching that was promised towards the End of this Year 2021.
Can we join you for the launching,we can't wait again!
God bless Lagos State!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Gives Lady Freezer For Christmas (Video) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 26, 2021
Bluntemperor:

Yes,to the Governor- Sanwo-Olu!
But Oga Sanwo--- just by the way Sir,
What happens to the 4th- Mainland Bridge Launching that was promised towards the End of this Year 2021.
Can we join you for the launching,we can't wait again!
God bless Lagos State!
This your comment funny ooo.. grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Gives Lady Freezer For Christmas (Video) by Bodebi: 5:31pm On Dec 26, 2021
Nice gesture

Do you need a loan this Festive period for Christmas celebration or for business purpose or for personal need then I'm glad to inform you that you get a loan from Polaris bank even if you don't have an account with the bank. You can get between 50k to 2 million naira without collateral and less paper work with a monthly interest rate of just 2% for a duration of up to 8 months repayment period. This information is completely free and I'm not charging for it or collecting any fee before you can get the loan. If interested, kindly click on my WhatsApp link below

http://.us/w/?c=ac60c2
Re: Sanwo-Olu Gives Lady Freezer For Christmas (Video) by Ttjj: 5:41pm On Dec 26, 2021
I also got gift for the bitchhhess like the gov

Call me santa
Re: Sanwo-Olu Gives Lady Freezer For Christmas (Video) by sawaya03: 8:01pm On Dec 26, 2021
Nice one from sawolu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Blasts CBN Governor Emefiele For Fixing Exchange Rate / Buhari And Ladan Abubakar, Oldest Photojournalist In Nigeria Meet / The Victor Banjo Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.