Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Indiscriminate Use Of Aphrodisiac - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Indiscriminate Use Of Aphrodisiac (22504 Views)

NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Circulation Of Fake Dano Milk In Nigerian Markets / Timi Dakolo Raises Alarm Over Surge Of Black Soot In Port Harcourt (photos) / LASG Raises Alarm Over Rising Cases Of Run-Away COVID-19 Positive Patients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Indiscriminate Use Of Aphrodisiac by Asabe4(f): 12:33pm On Dec 26, 2021
Worrisome thing is its even the young people that mostly use these products.

Why do they need aphrodisiac

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Indiscriminate Use Of Aphrodisiac by Fiscus105(m): 12:34pm On Dec 26, 2021
gladdensir:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/12/nafdac-raises-alarm-over-indiscriminate-use-of-aphrodisiac/amp/

But none of any naija girl raise alarms that guys now fuccck like beast.

Is NAFDAC LYING OR NAIJA WOMEN KEY INTO IT?
Re: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Indiscriminate Use Of Aphrodisiac by Fiscus105(m): 12:38pm On Dec 26, 2021
Asabe4:
Worrisome thing is its even the young people that mostly use these products.

Why do they need aphrodisiac

Ajala tan na e, eyin naa kan in

(Ajala who beat you? No be who cause am)
Re: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Indiscriminate Use Of Aphrodisiac by CsRockefeller(m): 12:44pm On Dec 26, 2021
Want better performance? Exercise!! Exercise!! Exercise!!

Anything else is just pyrrhic.
Re: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Indiscriminate Use Of Aphrodisiac by alezzy13: 12:45pm On Dec 26, 2021
The NAFDAC boss further explained that when you have a disproportionate flow of blood to a particular part of the body and lasting longer than normal, they tend to disrupt the normal flow of the circulatory system.

Tell them oo.

Btw, which part of the body are referring to? tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Indiscriminate Use Of Aphrodisiac by baralatie(m): 12:47pm On Dec 26, 2021
Aphrodisiac is a problem on its own but what nafdac is saying is the ones confisticated are counterfeit.
Na that is a serious problem
Re: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Indiscriminate Use Of Aphrodisiac by gladdensir(m): 12:48pm On Dec 26, 2021
Peninsula grin grin cool
alezzy13:

Tell them oo.

Btw, which part of the body are referring to? tongue

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Indiscriminate Use Of Aphrodisiac by snitchbitch: 1:00pm On Dec 26, 2021
MAA DO E PAA!
Re: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Indiscriminate Use Of Aphrodisiac by Onyiiobi7735(m): 1:02pm On Dec 26, 2021
Many fruits contain aphrodisiacal properties,so I don't see the essence of drug use.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Indiscriminate Use Of Aphrodisiac by Romanoff(f): 1:04pm On Dec 26, 2021
DenreleDave:

When is ur wedding, I want to be invited?

Roman sis

I done marry o.
Re: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Indiscriminate Use Of Aphrodisiac by Donedeal1(m): 1:06pm On Dec 26, 2021
Remembered when Nafdac was in Nigeria,
All this things would not be
Both the manufacturer, retailers, consumers etc ,would find things different.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Indiscriminate Use Of Aphrodisiac by vRendoh(m): 1:08pm On Dec 26, 2021
The very tool the Chinese will use to take over Africa. Make una dey swallow poison for the sake of harder and harder

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Indiscriminate Use Of Aphrodisiac by DenreleDave(m): 1:09pm On Dec 26, 2021
Romanoff:

I done marry o.

And u no invite us fr here... Not fair
Re: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Indiscriminate Use Of Aphrodisiac by God1000(m): 1:10pm On Dec 26, 2021
achymmania:
To the person above me, God will judge you for depriving me FTC.
Meanwhile, NAFDAC and NDLEA needs to put all hands on deck. The rate at which people misuse and abuse drug is becoming alarming.
lol, you are funny man. shocked
Re: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Indiscriminate Use Of Aphrodisiac by iscom(m): 1:15pm On Dec 26, 2021
Nationwide delivery is available
Re: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Indiscriminate Use Of Aphrodisiac by EtahJnr: 1:15pm On Dec 26, 2021
Does this nafdac pay graduate well?
Re: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Indiscriminate Use Of Aphrodisiac by Gentlebabs(m): 1:24pm On Dec 26, 2021
A Poem: Venus, The Goddess Of Love

I met a damsel
She is a goddess
Her beauty is endearing
Her aura, infectious
If you know Veluptas
The goddess of sensual pleasures
Then you'll know Venus
The Roman goddess of love

She pulled her magic wand
None could ever resist her
For she passes as a diety
If this is the road to yonder place
Please help tell my people
My choice is made
Afterall, once shall all men die

In her enclave were beauties
Mortal frames in immortal entities
Aisha Quandisha played aide
The magnificent goddess of sexuality
While Aizen Myo-o watched
This goddess of love and lust smiled lustfully
She was a fine sadomasochist

Nothing else mattered
Fearful, nostalgic but ecstatic
I braced up for impact
Like an airplane about to crash
What a sexy way to explore and expire
Testosterone became active

He is the god of passion
His name is Anteros
He stepped up to me
Gently he whispered to a mortal
In the land of the immortal
Here, you don't need aphrodisiacs or tramadol
A good show lasts five minutes
Thirteen by extension, trust me he said

Confused and puzzled I inquired
Then why do the earthly Queen say "Harder, harder"
They never get satisfied
"Stop killing yourselves mortals"
If it exceeds thirteen, it is entertainment he said
Go, enjoy it while it lasts
Go worship in her altar!

As I approached with caution
Flanked by Cupid
The Roman god of erotic love
Suddenly, I resurrected
Back to the land of the living
It took an anopheles mosquito
To make me realise it was all but a dream
So, i was plagued by chronic malaria!

Even though the mosquito I killed
For denying me pleasures forever
I learnt a great lesson
Except my will is updated
Never again will I use enhancers
In place of tiger nuts, dates and banana
Lest a WhatsApp status last longer than me

To be awarded a Ph.D
As a researcher per excellence
In the faculty of Gender and Sexuality
In the prestigious University of Life
I need to reach Venus
The goddess of love
We need to finish the empirical study
Via the instrumentality of direct knowledge

If you know the quickest route to Venus
Please "Hulla", "Odimkpa"
Who knows, maybe we can go together
I guarantee you maximum "Shishi"
What I can't guarantee is
If the story will be told by us
But history will be kind to us
For this is a plague destroying homes
The onus of truth lies with us...

Babatunde Raimi
08178827380 & 08035063895

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Indiscriminate Use Of Aphrodisiac by NairaMaster1(m): 1:24pm On Dec 26, 2021
BigDawsNet:
NDLEA NAFDAC should work with DEA..

Nigeria is become one of the most consumed hard drugs nations

They are talking about potency drugs you're here talking about narcotics.
Re: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Indiscriminate Use Of Aphrodisiac by saintruky(m): 1:32pm On Dec 26, 2021
Oh Anaf....
Re: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Indiscriminate Use Of Aphrodisiac by nurain150(m): 1:32pm On Dec 26, 2021
tammyf:
Guys u don't need all these synthetic drugs ....nature has given u all u need .ginseng,garlic ,ginger,banana,groundnut,watermelon.......these r wat u need

NB: and for those suffering from any bacteria disease from STI.... just blend these these 5 things together ,garlic,turmeric, cloves, bittercola,ginger (100 naira each) .soak dem for 3days in 4sachet of pure water .sieve and take half glass in the morning n night .take for 5 -7 months .infact it should be ur daily routine .it does not only cure but prevents .also this recipe gets rid of malaria,typhoid, belly fat.cures kidney stone ,rejuvenates ur body.boost ur sperm cell,boosts ur libido, makes u last long etc.

Let me tell u ,nature ,God Almighty has given u all u need .don't harm urself with synthetic drugs.
Thank me later .any questions u can quote or mention me n I will reply directly here .....I cured staphylococcus of 5 years n watery sperm with this so this is experience talking. I hv three kids now.

Anybody that sells any concussion to you in the name of curing staphylococcus in 2 or 3 weeks run for your life n money. I hv been there n seen it all .do it yourself .

You don't know those things are drug crude drugs too. And from it many of these enhancement drugs are synthesized.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Indiscriminate Use Of Aphrodisiac by lookingfly: 1:47pm On Dec 26, 2021
1nigeriamyfoot:
Only mumu man dey use drug to impress a lady

I think how long you last has to do with your mood

You can cum within 1minutes of action today but tomorrow failed to cum even after ove 10mins with the same woman

Sex enhancement drugs do harm than good to the body

I've never used sex performance enhancement drug all my life and will never use it

you get sense......... When a man is relaxed and not in a haste to knack or impress a lady in bed, he will stand like a rock. Ladies should try and stimulate the guy too by some dirty talk, romance, tw**king and even ad**t movies. I bet you, the man doesn't need any drugs to keep up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Indiscriminate Use Of Aphrodisiac by BekeeBuAgbara: 1:51pm On Dec 26, 2021
tammyf:
Guys u don't need all these synthetic drugs ....nature has given u all u need .ginseng,garlic ,ginger,banana,groundnut,watermelon.......these r wat u need

NB: and for those suffering from any bacteria disease from STI.... just blend these these 5 things together ,garlic,turmeric, cloves, bittercola,ginger (100 naira each) .soak dem for 3days in 4sachet of pure water .sieve and take half glass in the morning n night .take for 5 -7 months .infact it should be ur daily routine .it does not only cure but prevents .also this recipe gets rid of malaria,typhoid, belly fat.cures kidney stone ,rejuvenates ur body.boost ur sperm cell,boosts ur libido, makes u last long etc.

Let me tell u ,nature ,God Almighty has given u all u need .don't harm urself with synthetic drugs.
Thank me later .any questions u can quote or mention me n I will reply directly here .....I cured staphylococcus of 5 years n watery sperm with this so this is experience talking. I hv three kids now.

Anybody that sells any concussion to you in the name of curing staphylococcus in 2 or 3 weeks run for your life n money. I hv been there n seen it all .do it yourself .
Re: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Indiscriminate Use Of Aphrodisiac by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 26, 2021
God1000:
But why do men use Sex enhancement drugs? All just to satisfy your woman.

Unless it is recommended by your doctor, please don't use it.

So many guys have croaked during coitus because of this unholesome act.
Why ?
If you don't satisfy your woman sexually ?
She will definitely seek sexual satisfaction elsewhere grin grin grin
Re: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Indiscriminate Use Of Aphrodisiac by rowland545(m): 1:56pm On Dec 26, 2021
Team I want to shift her womb...hope ur seeing this...

What of we way day take igboya and gbese nko

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Indiscriminate Use Of Aphrodisiac by God1000(m): 2:02pm On Dec 26, 2021
Himtulie247:

Why ?
If you don't satisfy your woman sexually ?
She will definitely seek sexual satisfaction elsewhere grin grin grin
yeah if you marry a Trollop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Indiscriminate Use Of Aphrodisiac by yemi1504: 2:02pm On Dec 26, 2021
gladdensir:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/12/nafdac-raises-alarm-over-indiscriminate-use-of-aphrodisiac/amp/

When some men don think say na competition, they want "na there na there Emmanuel" sounds lol not knowing every thrust is making them close to the great beyond! No go do pass yourself o!
Re: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Indiscriminate Use Of Aphrodisiac by yemi1504: 2:06pm On Dec 26, 2021
WibusJaga:

They should start by banning & arresting those marketers with mobile loudspeakers at busy junctions advertising &disturbing people about Manpower & other medicines with ridiculous claims of curing virtually every disease on earth.

One is even everyday at the four corner junction in Gate in Ibadan, always talking about these things with Loudspeaker as usual that should be secret and bedroom talk SMH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Indiscriminate Use Of Aphrodisiac by Quality20(m): 2:10pm On Dec 26, 2021
no need using all those stuff, if your wife is more than ur power, just leave her for Hausa man, since those guys are naturally strong

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Indiscriminate Use Of Aphrodisiac by Yomibold(m): 2:15pm On Dec 26, 2021
This man must be from this axises sango ota , the largely consume those things there .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Millions Of Nigerians Are Living With Hepatitis B: Go For Test Today / Hadiza Bawa-Garba Wins Appeal To Work Again In UK / Eating Egg Everyday? What Side Effect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.