Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

I Had The Best Christmas Yesterday - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Had The Best Christmas Yesterday (223 Views)

What Are Your Best Christmas Movies? / Best Christmas Vacation Ever / This Long Snake Was Killed In My Neighbour's Room Yesterday Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had The Best Christmas Yesterday by Bonaventura(m): 1:24pm On Dec 26, 2021
Hello nairalanders. I am here to attest that good people still exist.

Before yesterday, I had concluded that I might have the worst Christmas celebrations ever. I had nothing on me, absolutely nothing. I was away from my family, I had nothing in my account.

My friend whom I haven't chatted with since his birthday last month updated his WhatsApp status in the spirit of the celebration, I saw it and wished him a merry Christmas. We exchanged pleasantries and asked about work. I jokingly told him to do Christmas for me at which he promptly requested for my account details.

I immediately sent it and got an alert of 20k. I was so overwhelmed that in appreciation to him I sent him a screenshot of my account balance in which the 20k reflected as 19k plus due to my account being in the minus.

On seeing that, he sent me another 20k. This really left tears in my eyes.

JohnPaul, may God bless you!

I have attached a screenshot of the WhatsApp conversation

Re: I Had The Best Christmas Yesterday by Bonaventura(m): 1:26pm On Dec 26, 2021
More of the conversation...

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

The world needs to see this

Re: I Had The Best Christmas Yesterday by isaiah4life(m): 1:59pm On Dec 26, 2021
Wow, congratulations. Oya do Christmas for me too. grin
Re: I Had The Best Christmas Yesterday by Yuakwon3: 2:35pm On Dec 26, 2021
Bonaventura:
Hello nairalanders. I am here to attest that good people still exist.

Before yesterday, I had concluded that I might have the worst Christmas celebrations ever. I had nothing on me, absolutely nothing. I was away from my family, I had nothing in my account.

My friend whom I haven't chatted with since his birthday last month updated his WhatsApp status in the spirit of the celebration, I saw it and wished him a merry Christmas. We exchanged pleasantries and asked about work. I jokingly told him to do Christmas for me at which he promptly requested for my account details.

I immediately sent it and got an alert of 20k. I was so overwhelmed that in appreciation to him I sent him a screenshot of my account balance in which the 20k reflected as 19k plus due to my account being in the minus.

On seeing that, he sent me another 20k. This really left tears in my eyes.

JohnPaul, may God bless you!

I have attached a screenshot of the WhatsApp conversation

Guy I actually don't know you but I'm going through same conditions like you.....maybe 2k can go a long way for me,,,, 3058778761 first Bank
Re: I Had The Best Christmas Yesterday by Skillsnigeria: 4:51pm On Dec 26, 2021
That's good
Re: I Had The Best Christmas Yesterday by meobizy(f): 5:10pm On Dec 26, 2021
Good. Now do a good deed in exchange to someone else.

(1) (Reply)

Next Cash And Carry Burnt Down [VIDEO] / Best Law Firm In Lahore (2022) For 100% Success In Law Matters / How Best Is To Deal With This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.