Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,052 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

How Best Is To Deal With This? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Best Is To Deal With This? (225 Views)

The Best Is Finally Here, Its The New Tecno Camon 18 Premier Unboxing And Review / Bobrisky Vows To Deal With Tonto Dikeh (video) / (scary) See How Best To Identify A Ghost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Best Is To Deal With This? by Oyinlomobambam(m): 2:31pm On Jan 12, 2022
I received a call from XCredit agent that someone name Whitehead borrow money from them and the said person drop my number as emergency number, which I am not aware of...

I know this person for sure, but we are not that close, so for me to know how to deal with the said person, I put our conversations on recording which notify the caller that am recording our conversations. Immediately he get notified, he started raining course on me which I have to keep calm to ask if he know me or know if I know the said person, but he keeps coursing me and drop the call.

Immediately he drop the call, he sent me SMS which I replied by [b]YOU'LL hear from my lawyer[/b] and he said I will be shocked what they will do to me.

I don't know how well to deal with this as I really feel hurt. I have informed my lawyer and he said he'll be needing their address, so according to research, they don't have a specific address as they operate vie social media.

Please nairalander, what's the best way to deal with this kind situation?

It will be well if mods can move it to front page for better info.

Thanks

Cc: Lalatical

(1) (Reply)

Lg’s Newest Innovations Earn Wide Range Of Honors At Ces 2022 / How Much Does The Rock Weigh / AWS Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.