Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,156 members, 7,821,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Reactions As Bobrisky Flaunts His Body Curves In New Video Online - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reactions As Bobrisky Flaunts His Body Curves In New Video Online (791 Views)

"Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event / Bobrisky Flaunts His New 2019 Range Rover / Did Chika Ike Surgically Enhance Her Body, Curves? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reactions As Bobrisky Flaunts His Body Curves In New Video Online by JaneUO(f): 2:49pm On Dec 26, 2021
The famous Nigerian Crossdresser, Bobrisky has posted a Video on his Instagram timeline where he was Spotted flaunting his Real body curves in the video.

JUMIA DISCOUNT CODE: shop on jumia with this code (DCNJANE) to get 10% discount on all items, if the code doesn't work on your app kindly use the website it will work ❤️

The video that Bobrisky posted on Instagram has caused a lot of reactions especially from his fans and other women.

Checkout some Images that were captured from the video that he posted on Instagram below.

Photo Credit: Bobrisky, Instagram.

The famous Nigerian Crossdresser, Bobrisky posted the video with a caption that says: 'is this body mine, My Doctor has finished his work, Thank you to my Doctor'

Re: Reactions As Bobrisky Flaunts His Body Curves In New Video Online by Mondrous(m): 5:06pm On Dec 26, 2021
Nawao grin ugly tin

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Bobrisky Flaunts His Body Curves In New Video Online by adebwalex(m): 8:03pm On Dec 26, 2021
Hugly butt
Re: Reactions As Bobrisky Flaunts His Body Curves In New Video Online by sawaya03: 8:13pm On Dec 26, 2021
FAKE BUTTT TRASHED
Re: Reactions As Bobrisky Flaunts His Body Curves In New Video Online by nachisunday(m): 9:50pm On Dec 26, 2021
Look like spoilt fufu, dollarlander dont try such Ok it's alright Seen comrade next topic please
Re: Reactions As Bobrisky Flaunts His Body Curves In New Video Online by nachisunday(m): 9:54pm On Dec 26, 2021
sawaya03:
FAKE BUTTT TRASHED
this guy/girl no reason well b4 he post this rubbish, face yollow butt light pink INFACT GETAT
Re: Reactions As Bobrisky Flaunts His Body Curves In New Video Online by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 26, 2021
Original body is not easy to maintain talk less of fake body

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Sent Private Jet to Pick Me For Val-bobrisky (video) / Korra Obidi In Tears As She Reveals Why She’s Faking Being Strong (video) / I Really Enjoyed Myself”ada Ameh’s Last Instagram Post Gets Fans Wailing In Pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.