Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,711 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Can I Recommend Nigeria To A Tourist? What Do You Think? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can I Recommend Nigeria To A Tourist? What Do You Think? (1070 Views)

Benue State Has The Most Amazing Hills: A Tourist Delight / What Is The Best And Cheapest State In Nigeria To Start Up Life? / How Can A Nigerian Cope In Brazil With A Tourist Visa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Recommend Nigeria To A Tourist? What Do You Think? by louqas: 3:53pm On Dec 27, 2021
1605five:
[s][/s]
Re: Can I Recommend Nigeria To A Tourist? What Do You Think? by louqas: 4:01pm On Dec 27, 2021
1605five:
[s][/s]
Re: Can I Recommend Nigeria To A Tourist? What Do You Think? by Bifwoli: 4:11pm On Dec 27, 2021
alanto:

Be cool man. Don’t let them discourage you. Nigeria is not a bad country to visit. At all.
America record more gun violence or violence at all than Nigeria and it doesn’t stop movement in and out of the US
Have you seen recent YouTube videos of this New Zealand travel vlogger named Indigo Traveller?

He was blown away by what he witnessed in Nigeria including the north.

1 Like

Re: Can I Recommend Nigeria To A Tourist? What Do You Think? by alanto: 4:15pm On Dec 27, 2021
Bifwoli:
Have you seen recent YouTube videos of this New Zealand travel vlogger named Indigo Traveller?

He was blown away by what he witnessed in Nigeria including the north.
No I have not. Can you tell what you are trying to make me see?
Re: Can I Recommend Nigeria To A Tourist? What Do You Think? by Luxthetic: 4:53pm On Dec 27, 2021
You can also recommend LaCampagne Tropicana Beach Resort, it's a beautiful and neat beach.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VticiUSLXsI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Recommend Nigeria To A Tourist? What Do You Think? by Raalsalghul: 6:02pm On Dec 27, 2021
Hintona:
I have some foreign friends online who have indicated interest to visit Nigeria. The thing is I don't know what to tell them. I would love them to visit. At least my side of Nigeria is safe.

What do you think?

Be specific about the regions you're recommending to these guys.
Re: Can I Recommend Nigeria To A Tourist? What Do You Think? by lkillbrokehoes: 7:34pm On Dec 27, 2021
Hintona:
I have some foreign friends online who have indicated interest to visit Nigeria. The thing is I don't know what to tell them. I would love them to visit. At least my side of Nigeria is safe.

What do you think?
Siofra the attention seeker, this is the same person that wanted to deactivate her account few days ago? I really pity people here that take you serious. grin
Re: Can I Recommend Nigeria To A Tourist? What Do You Think? by KillerBeauty(f): 5:56pm On Dec 29, 2021
No tourist visa in Nigeria, they can only come with business visa.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Does Most Nigerian Visa Applicants Prefer Canada To Other Countries? / What Do You Guys No About Nursing And Midwifery Council[nmc] / Lagos On Top Again: Ranked As One Of The Worst Places To Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.