Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Can I Recommend Nigeria To A Tourist? What Do You Think? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can I Recommend Nigeria To A Tourist? What Do You Think? (1081 Views)

Benue State Has The Most Amazing Hills: A Tourist Delight / What Is The Best And Cheapest State In Nigeria To Start Up Life? / How Can A Nigerian Cope In Brazil With A Tourist Visa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Recommend Nigeria To A Tourist? What Do You Think? by Hintona(f): 3:00pm On Dec 26, 2021
I have some foreign friends online who have indicated interest to visit Nigeria. The thing is I don't know what to tell them. I would love them to visit. At least my side of Nigeria is safe.

What do you think?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Recommend Nigeria To A Tourist? What Do You Think? by udede(m): 3:08pm On Dec 26, 2021
You are simply indirectly setting them up for kidnappe.
Please save yourself the trouble

1 Like

Re: Can I Recommend Nigeria To A Tourist? What Do You Think? by joinnow: 3:10pm On Dec 26, 2021
Hintona:
I have some foreign friends online who have indicated interest to visit Nigeria. The thing is I don't know what to tell them. I would love them to visit. At least my side of Nigeria is safe.

What do you think?
Yes now,
Fly into Lagos
Visit some beaches like Tropicana etc. Take them to night clubs in Lagos possibly 10 that is 3 different club every night. Fly to Calabar visit obudu ranche. You can also fly to Abuja and spend 2 days their

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Recommend Nigeria To A Tourist? What Do You Think? by psucc(m): 3:19pm On Dec 26, 2021
Na you go even spoil the biz..

Before you finish pronouncing Nigeria, the tourist don go dey board a flight.
Re: Can I Recommend Nigeria To A Tourist? What Do You Think? by Hintona(f): 4:40pm On Dec 26, 2021
joinnow:

Yes now,
Fly into Lagos
Visit some beaches like Tropicana etc. Take them to night clubs in Lagos possibly 10 that is 3 different club every night. Fly to Calabar visit obudu ranche. You can also fly to Abuja and spend 2 days their

Just that I heard they kidnap foreigners in Nigeria (don't know how true this is)

1 Like

Re: Can I Recommend Nigeria To A Tourist? What Do You Think? by Blurpy: 5:44pm On Dec 26, 2021
Aren't you in Nigeria?
Hintona:

Just that I heard they kidnap foreigners in Nigeria (don't know how true this is)
Re: Can I Recommend Nigeria To A Tourist? What Do You Think? by joinnow: 11:39pm On Dec 26, 2021
Hintona:

The places I mentioned is ok
Re: Can I Recommend Nigeria To A Tourist? What Do You Think? by Cousin9999: 8:13am On Dec 27, 2021
There are certain places that are not for "novice" travelers.

People visiting Nigeria without knowing people there are at a significant disadvantage.

1 Like

Re: Can I Recommend Nigeria To A Tourist? What Do You Think? by TMKsouth: 9:52am On Dec 27, 2021
udede:
You are simply indirectly setting them up for kidnappe.
Please save yourself the trouble

alanto, come see o.
Re: Can I Recommend Nigeria To A Tourist? What Do You Think? by alanto: 12:28pm On Dec 27, 2021
TMKsouth:

alanto, come see o.
I tried to explain this to you.
Some people will do anything to make Nigeria look bad because they want out. They believe the best way to achieve the break up is if they make the country look really bad, they also try to make the rest of Nigeria see that they hate them and that they hate the country Nigeria. That’s you see all those hateful posts and comments. They are secessionists. They more on this forum than ordinary people. Especially in politics section. Trust me any and every bad thing you read on this forum is made by IPOB. There’s nothing wrong with Nigeria. People come and go everyday. Like someone said above. Fly to Lagos and see for yourself. You will never want to go back. If you think I’m lying go and ask Cardi B lol.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Recommend Nigeria To A Tourist? What Do You Think? by alanto: 12:32pm On Dec 27, 2021
TMKsouth:

alanto, come see o.
I repeat every bad thing you read about Nigeria are written by iPOB. Google Indigenous People Of Biafra you will understand. Their leader is Nnamdi Kanu. He’s in custody. He preach hate mixed with plenty of propaganda. They are the reason we insult the Igbo people even though we know some igbos don’t support them. We consider their silence involvement.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Recommend Nigeria To A Tourist? What Do You Think? by TMKsouth: 12:38pm On Dec 27, 2021
alanto:

I tried to explain this to you.
Some people will do anything to make Nigeria look bad because they want out. They believe the best way to achieve the break up is if they make the country look really bad, they also try to make the rest of Nigeria see that they hate them and that they hate the country Nigeria. That’s you see all those hateful posts and comments. They are secessionists. They more on this forum than ordinary people. Especially in politics section. Trust me any and every bad thing you read on this forum is made by IPOB. There’s nothing wrong with Nigeria. People come and go everyday. Like someone said above. Fly to Lagos and see for yourself. You will never want to go back. If you think I’m lying go and ask Cardi B lol.

I got your point earlier - just thought you should see this topic, I found it interesting.

1 Like

Re: Can I Recommend Nigeria To A Tourist? What Do You Think? by alanto: 12:44pm On Dec 27, 2021
1605five:
[s][/s]
Tmksouth you see this one canceling my comments. This is his real moniker Asampetenwaanyi
He’s iPob member.
Re: Can I Recommend Nigeria To A Tourist? What Do You Think? by alanto: 12:47pm On Dec 27, 2021
TMKsouth:

I got your point earlier - just thought you should see this topic, I found it interesting.
Be cool man. Don’t let them discourage you. Nigeria is not a bad country to visit. At all.
America record more gun violence or violence at all than Nigeria and it doesn’t stop movement in and out of the US
Re: Can I Recommend Nigeria To A Tourist? What Do You Think? by alanto: 12:52pm On Dec 27, 2021
1605five:
[s][/s]
thunder scatter your harlot mother
Don’t worry. The government is doing everything possible. We are also begging them to at least finish one of the 9 psychiatric centers in SE. Even if it’s just one that they can do. People like you should be on sedative meds.
Re: Can I Recommend Nigeria To A Tourist? What Do You Think? by alanto: 1:11pm On Dec 27, 2021
1605five:
[s][/s]

I'm beginning to like you
Asampetenwaanyi I don’t know what to make of you. I don’t like you for sure but I don’t hate you either. I just only feel for you. You should do better with your life if you ask me
Re: Can I Recommend Nigeria To A Tourist? What Do You Think? by louqas: 1:38pm On Dec 27, 2021
1605five:
[s][/s]
thunder scatter my harlot mother...she should have aborted me
Re: Can I Recommend Nigeria To A Tourist? What Do You Think? by louqas: 3:44pm On Dec 27, 2021
[quote author=1605five post=108853427][s][/s]

I want to die die die die die die die die die [/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Air Peace - Unpunctual, Unsafe, Unprofessional, Nigeria's Worst Airline! / Ticket To Uk / Transasia Crash: Eight Dead As Plane Crashes Into Taiwan River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.