Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Ramaphosa, Buhari Lead Tributes For Archbishop Emeritus Desmond Tutu - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ramaphosa, Buhari Lead Tributes For Archbishop Emeritus Desmond Tutu (15280 Views)

Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth / President Ramaphosa Booed At Mugabe's Burial (Photos) / Xenophobic Attacks: Enough Is Enough - President Ramaphosa Of South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramaphosa, Buhari Lead Tributes For Archbishop Emeritus Desmond Tutu by RexTramadol1: 5:19pm On Dec 26, 2021
Condolence wey dem dey manage

E reach Buhari and Goodluck turn dem turn am to epistle
Re: Ramaphosa, Buhari Lead Tributes For Archbishop Emeritus Desmond Tutu by Hundredfold4lif(m): 5:36pm On Dec 26, 2021
Great worldly man;
Useless Heavenly Being!
Fought GOD; but loved HIS glory!!
Used HIS Word; but reconstructed its narratives!!!
Goodbye to the men-pleaser!

1 Like

Re: Ramaphosa, Buhari Lead Tributes For Archbishop Emeritus Desmond Tutu by trutht828: 5:42pm On Dec 26, 2021
Himtulie247:
Thank God you believed that you are being rule by a So called cow grin

I'm talking about you, not me
Re: Ramaphosa, Buhari Lead Tributes For Archbishop Emeritus Desmond Tutu by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 26, 2021
trutht828:

I'm talking about you, not me
You are a Nigerian too grin grin grin
Re: Ramaphosa, Buhari Lead Tributes For Archbishop Emeritus Desmond Tutu by NoFucksToGive: 5:56pm On Dec 26, 2021
[s]
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Rest in peace to my niggar

90 years is a whole lot

I know a real niggar won't get to that age

He is always living life on the fast lane...he got police chasing him, smoking weed, bombing, keyboarding,drinking beer and banging pussy

Respect to you my niggar....a bottle and a tie of weed for you my niggar
[/s]

Talkative
Re: Ramaphosa, Buhari Lead Tributes For Archbishop Emeritus Desmond Tutu by Tapout(m): 6:00pm On Dec 26, 2021
No be Buhari write that thing...

RiP Desmond.
Re: Ramaphosa, Buhari Lead Tributes For Archbishop Emeritus Desmond Tutu by trutht828: 6:11pm On Dec 26, 2021
Himtulie247:
You are a Nigerian too grin grin grin

Who told you I'm in your trash country with you?

You can use your stupidity to destroy the country if you like
Re: Ramaphosa, Buhari Lead Tributes For Archbishop Emeritus Desmond Tutu by venabili: 6:14pm On Dec 26, 2021
Righteousness2:
Condolences to the Family of Bishop Desmond Tutu.
We sincerely Hope he repented from his stand with Gay and lesbians and fully surrendered to JESUS Christ.
As it does not Matter the accolades you get from people, your titles or accomplishments! If you do not have accolades from JESUS Christ or you are not Genuiely Born again, it is a waste!

Just imagine what kind of extremist this idiot will be if he had power. This are the kind that kills because you do no subscribe to myopic ideologies. A truly demented soul
Re: Ramaphosa, Buhari Lead Tributes For Archbishop Emeritus Desmond Tutu by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 26, 2021
trutht828:

Who told you I'm in your trash country with you?

You can use your stupidity to destroy the country if you like
We simply Know our own Pipu on Nairaland by their commentaries !
I am very sure , you have never been out of Nigeria since you were born on Your FatherLand Called Nigeria and Your Motherland called Africa grin grin grin
Prove me wrong cool cool cool
Re: Ramaphosa, Buhari Lead Tributes For Archbishop Emeritus Desmond Tutu by Okortor: 6:57pm On Dec 26, 2021
Lol....... respect to you brah
Jah bless your hustle and protect u from enemies.

I prefer to be an HONEST SINNER than a LYING HYPOCRITE.
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Rest in peace to my niggar

90 years is a whole lot

I know a real niggar won't get to that age

He is always living life on the fast lane...he got police chasing him, smoking weed, bombing, keyboarding,drinking beer and banging pussy

Respect to you my niggar....a bottle and a tie of weed for you my niggar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ramaphosa, Buhari Lead Tributes For Archbishop Emeritus Desmond Tutu by Bifwoli: 7:37pm On Dec 26, 2021
kokkubabboni421:
When the white men came to Africa, we had the lands they had the Bible, after prayer they took our lands and gave us the Bible ~ Archbishop Desmond tutu

Keep resting sir
A life well lived
I think that quote is attributed to Jomo Kenyatta.
Re: Ramaphosa, Buhari Lead Tributes For Archbishop Emeritus Desmond Tutu by skukimania(f): 7:47pm On Dec 26, 2021
explosiveskull:
Check well you fit discover say the dullard no even sabi say desmond Tutu don die, you know his ear problem downgraded the processor in the man's brain to pentium 1, na only assembly language them they use reprogram the braid and the man being an olodo before complicates the whole thing.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Ramaphosa, Buhari Lead Tributes For Archbishop Emeritus Desmond Tutu by Ofolete: 9:20pm On Dec 26, 2021
Righteousness2:
Condolences to the Family of Bishop Desmond Tutu.
We sincerely Hope he repented from his stand with Gay and lesbians and fully surrendered to JESUS Christ. If he did not, it is sooo unfortunate! It is to Hell straight..

It does not Matter the accolades you get from people, your titles or accomplishments! If you do not have accolades from JESUS Christ or you are not Genuiely Born again, it is a waste!

You are suffering from the greatest disease (ignorance).

1 Like

Re: Ramaphosa, Buhari Lead Tributes For Archbishop Emeritus Desmond Tutu by trutht828: 9:48pm On Dec 26, 2021
Himtulie247:
We simply Know our own Pipu on Nairaland by their commentaries !
I am very sure , you have never been out of Nigeria since you were born on Your FatherLand Called Nigeria and Your Motherland called Africa grin grin grin
Prove me wrong cool cool cool

Lolz. I owe you no explanation or proof.
Re: Ramaphosa, Buhari Lead Tributes For Archbishop Emeritus Desmond Tutu by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:14pm On Dec 26, 2021
kokkubabboni421:
When the white men came to Africa, we had the lands they had the Bible, after prayer they took our lands and gave us the Bible ~ Archbishop Desmond tutu

Keep resting sir
A life well lived

He never said this. It was Jumo Kenyatta that said this
Re: Ramaphosa, Buhari Lead Tributes For Archbishop Emeritus Desmond Tutu by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 26, 2021
trutht828:

Lolz. I owe you no explanation or proof.
Confirmed !!! Na dem cool
Re: Ramaphosa, Buhari Lead Tributes For Archbishop Emeritus Desmond Tutu by lastchild: 11:09pm On Dec 26, 2021
kokkubabboni421:

Keep resting sir
A life well lived
was he the one that made this famous statement?

1 Like

Re: Ramaphosa, Buhari Lead Tributes For Archbishop Emeritus Desmond Tutu by TMKsouth: 11:10pm On Dec 26, 2021
fergie0o1:

Orlando Pirates FC

Was the Arch a Pirates fan?

A quote from my Kaizer Chiefs would have been more palatable - SA's biggest club by numbers and our motto is "Love and Peace" grin

Pirates FC fan hooliganism & thuggery is the antithesis of what the Arch stood for grin
Re: Ramaphosa, Buhari Lead Tributes For Archbishop Emeritus Desmond Tutu by Nobody: 6:28am On Dec 27, 2021
OgunkeelAllMod:
just reason your own grammar.. What are you saying precisely? You think I'm your mate abi? Your useless backward, backwater region controlled by double standard, hypocrite ,largely ignorant and illiterate Islamic cleric and kleptomania politicians, using religion as a smokescreen to perpetually hoodwink and blind y'all all stupid lots is the major reason why your jungle republic Naijeriya I'd where it is TODAY! neither going forward nor backward,! The same visionless ,hopeless ,vicious cycle
of stupidity and retrogression every year because of one stupid ,senile, brain dead abok1 in power! Your north is popular for all the WRONGEST REASONS! Terrorism, paedophilia, uncontrollable birth rate, religion intolerance, drug abuse, religion fundamentalist, averse to acquiring sound education,., and many more! You are talking about PDP.! wetin concern me with stupid party? Must I belong to a certain party before I can use my critical thinking and say what I observe? Your Buhari WILL NEVER BE MENTIONED among world class leader or be mourned by those stellar personalities you read here! Never! He'll be forgotten so fast that even one would think he never really existed.. Idris Derby of little Chad would fair a whole alot better in history compared to that retaadz you called president

Hate it or love it,this is our father's Land.

You must bow before us at all cost.

The ere of oil is Over. And oil era will past leaving you with populated environment.

We built ourselves and got rich. The terrorism will be Over.
Re: Ramaphosa, Buhari Lead Tributes For Archbishop Emeritus Desmond Tutu by OgunkeelAllMod: 6:40am On Dec 27, 2021
Khaleepha5681:

Hate it or love it,this is our father's Land.

You must bow before us at all cost.

The ere of oil is Over. And oil era will past leaving you with populated environment.

We built ourselves and got rich. The terrorism will be Over.
read the trash you spew up there again.. The first you need right now is to GO TO SCHOOL AND COLLECT YOUR FEES BACK!!.. that's if you ever attended one.. Bow down to who??illiterate lowlife pure animals!
Re: Ramaphosa, Buhari Lead Tributes For Archbishop Emeritus Desmond Tutu by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 27, 2021
OgunkeelAllMod:
read the trash you spew up there again.. The first you need right now is to GO TO SCHOOL AND COLLECT YOUR FEES BACK!!.. that's if you ever attended one.. Bow down to who??illiterate lowlife pure animals!

Why should I go to school ?

I'm an employed in the government of your country. Go and eat your education.

Your society is getting pupulated despite small size of land. You're in densed land. Where would you plant and rear animals?

Besides....you'll struggling. North is very large with small Population and higher number of votes.
Re: Ramaphosa, Buhari Lead Tributes For Archbishop Emeritus Desmond Tutu by trutht828: 8:18am On Dec 27, 2021
Himtulie247:
Confirmed !!! Na dem cool

Yeah, anything that makes you feel pompous, including self deception
Re: Ramaphosa, Buhari Lead Tributes For Archbishop Emeritus Desmond Tutu by Ayobami7(m): 9:19am On Dec 27, 2021
Rest In peace Great Man
Re: Ramaphosa, Buhari Lead Tributes For Archbishop Emeritus Desmond Tutu by kokkubabboni421(m): 10:10am On Dec 27, 2021
lastchild:
was he the one that made this famous statement?
Yes sir

1 Like

Re: Ramaphosa, Buhari Lead Tributes For Archbishop Emeritus Desmond Tutu by kokkubabboni421(m): 10:17am On Dec 27, 2021
Bifwoli:
I think that quote is attributed to Jomo Kenyatta.
Don’t think, do your research

Re: Ramaphosa, Buhari Lead Tributes For Archbishop Emeritus Desmond Tutu by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 27, 2021
trutht828:

Yeah, anything that makes you feel pompous, including self deception
Sure Banker ! Na dem Na dem cool
Re: Ramaphosa, Buhari Lead Tributes For Archbishop Emeritus Desmond Tutu by trutht828: 12:12pm On Dec 27, 2021
Himtulie247:
Sure Banker ! Na dem Na dem cool

Lolz. Self deception
Re: Ramaphosa, Buhari Lead Tributes For Archbishop Emeritus Desmond Tutu by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 27, 2021
trutht828:

Lolz. Self deception
Na em ! Na dem cool
Re: Ramaphosa, Buhari Lead Tributes For Archbishop Emeritus Desmond Tutu by Lionessza6(f): 1:24pm On Dec 27, 2021
fergie001:
May he RIP,

Deep Condolences....@tmkSouth, @ lionessza and all SAns.

Delete my name from this rubbish,I'm celebrating this freak's death just as many black South Africans are. I hope his death was painful and it took a fckn long time for shim to die . I hope the last images the satanists saw were that of the families he betrayed during the Trc charade......and not only that I hope he saw them with Winnie Mandela fighting for their own turn to strangle shim with that colonial robe . No amount of condolences from fellow savages like Obama and them will make many South Africans see this fool as a hero . None!.
Re: Ramaphosa, Buhari Lead Tributes For Archbishop Emeritus Desmond Tutu by fergie001: 2:13pm On Dec 27, 2021
Lionessza6:
Delete my name from this rubbish,I'm celebrating this freak's death just as many black South Africans are. I hope his death was painful and it took a fckn long time for shim to die . I hope the last images the satanists saw were that of the families he betrayed during the Trc charade......and not only that I hope he saw them with Winnie Mandela fighting for their own turn to strangle shim with that colonial robe . No amount of condolences from fellow savages like Obama and them will make many South Africans see this fool as a hero . None!.
Calm down....Please calm down

Let us try to rest the case of Seipei and Mama Winnie situation.

His disposition on same sex marriage is very un-Anglican (I am one too), nonetheless...Calm down! Ok?

Rip to him...let him go meet his maker.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ugandan Lecturer Jailed After Writing A Poem About Museveni's Mother's Privates / Russian Parliament Passes Anti-gay Bill In a 436-0 Votes / South Africa Police Chief Blames Nigerians For South African Drug Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.