Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,966 members, 7,956,618 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:27 PM

Shola Gabriel Vows To Mobilise 10million Youths Into APC, Seeks National Office - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shola Gabriel Vows To Mobilise 10million Youths Into APC, Seeks National Office (17913 Views)

Barr Shola Gabriel Contesting For APC National Organising Secretary (Photos) / Buhari Seeks National Assembly’s Approval To Borrow Fresh $4bn, €710m / Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shola Gabriel Vows To Mobilise 10million Youths Into APC, Seeks National Office by omoadeleye(m): 6:31pm On Dec 26, 2021
Make he come put chains for the youth neck to join na. Dem dan give money him brain dan spark.
Re: Shola Gabriel Vows To Mobilise 10million Youths Into APC, Seeks National Office by Ouchbabe(f): 6:34pm On Dec 26, 2021
Which youths? FYI they are angry
Re: Shola Gabriel Vows To Mobilise 10million Youths Into APC, Seeks National Office by Bluntemperor: 6:36pm On Dec 26, 2021
Falzxo:
Great

This movements should not be hijacked by those who runs to Dubai and Europe all the time, leaving the poor Nigerians to their problems! Let's hope that the momentum will not fade when the money bags jump into the Politics because Money in Nigeria Politics is the major dividing factor, tribalism and religiousity apart!
Re: Shola Gabriel Vows To Mobilise 10million Youths Into APC, Seeks National Office by taiwotimitt: 6:40pm On Dec 26, 2021
Not too young to rule. I'm with this vision. I'm part of it
Re: Shola Gabriel Vows To Mobilise 10million Youths Into APC, Seeks National Office by pepericozi: 6:42pm On Dec 26, 2021
Political statement. He looking for what to eat
Re: Shola Gabriel Vows To Mobilise 10million Youths Into APC, Seeks National Office by mrdharkchild(m): 6:43pm On Dec 26, 2021
Ouchbabe:
Which youths? FYI they are angry
I want u and your perfumes.

By the way, manna is the 10million youth je was talking about recruiting
Re: Shola Gabriel Vows To Mobilise 10million Youths Into APC, Seeks National Office by aloeman15(m): 6:51pm On Dec 26, 2021
is it that APC is so shameless, that they don't even care how they've destroyed the nation?
my wondament...
God help us
Re: Shola Gabriel Vows To Mobilise 10million Youths Into APC, Seeks National Office by micflo28(m): 6:52pm On Dec 26, 2021
APC and empty promise be like water and garri
Re: Shola Gabriel Vows To Mobilise 10million Youths Into APC, Seeks National Office by Micmuzac: 6:52pm On Dec 26, 2021
did he mobilize for endsars ? just curious
Re: Shola Gabriel Vows To Mobilise 10million Youths Into APC, Seeks National Office by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 26, 2021
No be you i pity
Na the 10 million jobless youths i pity
Re: Shola Gabriel Vows To Mobilise 10million Youths Into APC, Seeks National Office by Yasco73: 6:58pm On Dec 26, 2021
Na today yansh dey back
Re: Shola Gabriel Vows To Mobilise 10million Youths Into APC, Seeks National Office by StreetFight: 7:00pm On Dec 26, 2021
GLeesMODEL:
*Barr. Shola Gabriel Vows To Mobilise 10m Youths Into APC, Seeks Support As National Organising Secretary*

Barr Shola is someone who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way. His definition of leadership is this: The capacity and the will to rally men and women to a common purpose and the character which inspires confidence.

https://www.legit.ng/politics/1449311-shola-gabriel-vows-to-mobilise-10m-youths-into-apc-seeks-support-as-national-organising-secretary/

This dwarf should go and die.

Short man devil like Hell Rufai.

He wants to start looting also.

Na Sango go kill am.

OP, if you e sure for you take me on. If I were you, I go just ignore.
Re: Shola Gabriel Vows To Mobilise 10million Youths Into APC, Seeks National Office by StreetFight: 7:00pm On Dec 26, 2021
This dwarf should go and die.

Short man devil like Hell Rufai.

He wants to start looting also.

Na Sango go kill all Nigeria's treasury looters.

OP, if you e sure for you take me on. If I were you, I go just ignore.
Re: Shola Gabriel Vows To Mobilise 10million Youths Into APC, Seeks National Office by Kobicove(m): 7:06pm On Dec 26, 2021
Another attention seeker
Re: Shola Gabriel Vows To Mobilise 10million Youths Into APC, Seeks National Office by jrusky(m): 7:12pm On Dec 26, 2021
Sorry who is this again? 10Million Youth of which country

Look ehnn...young man we no longer interested in apc bullshit anymore ok so just f e c k off.

Youth stood for Desmond idiot he failed woefully.

Youth stood for Yeye bello he goofed for years but just because he is in white goose chase to become the president of Kogu state suddenly turned good boy, sorry that gimmick not working again.

Youths stood Abba Bororo in one northern state he end up becoming Tyson Fury in adult port shop turning a woman to punching bag.

Pls Mr man f e c k off. You see that your apc go hear am by 2023. Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Shola Gabriel Vows To Mobilise 10million Youths Into APC, Seeks National Office by carsy(f): 7:12pm On Dec 26, 2021
Make una go sit down. 500000 youths wey una empower with una yeye npower, for 3 months now una never pay them.
Re: Shola Gabriel Vows To Mobilise 10million Youths Into APC, Seeks National Office by OneCandleAway(f): 7:15pm On Dec 26, 2021
EKONGKING:
Alex got a new Sponsor

Exactly what came across my mind when I saw the name that created the thread. Alex new MAGA
Re: Shola Gabriel Vows To Mobilise 10million Youths Into APC, Seeks National Office by Jostoman: 7:20pm On Dec 26, 2021
From his compound or where?
Re: Shola Gabriel Vows To Mobilise 10million Youths Into APC, Seeks National Office by Ouchbabe(f): 7:46pm On Dec 26, 2021
mrdharkchild:

I want u and your perfumes.

By the way, manna is the 10million youth je was talking about recruiting
Hian!You want me and my perfume? shocked
Manna no be youth again, na real papa. No let I'm stature deceive you cool
Re: Shola Gabriel Vows To Mobilise 10million Youths Into APC, Seeks National Office by phineas: 7:46pm On Dec 26, 2021
Man on a mission.
That lawyer is a codded guy man.. He's many things to many people.

The mistake will be to underestimate him.

Its achievable by the way,thats 300,000 per state.

PS. I belong to no party.I'm only a patriot for peace. Lets keep watching
Re: Shola Gabriel Vows To Mobilise 10million Youths Into APC, Seeks National Office by StreetFight: 8:02pm On Dec 26, 2021
BigSarah:
Is he going to create them?

Don't mind the short man devil
Re: Shola Gabriel Vows To Mobilise 10million Youths Into APC, Seeks National Office by slowice(m): 8:05pm On Dec 26, 2021
We haff suffered in this country grin
Re: Shola Gabriel Vows To Mobilise 10million Youths Into APC, Seeks National Office by MrALIVE: 8:08pm On Dec 26, 2021
Ijiat!!!
Re: Shola Gabriel Vows To Mobilise 10million Youths Into APC, Seeks National Office by ofuonyebi: 8:16pm On Dec 26, 2021
All i can see here is show of big heads and stylist garments
enough of this public iyanga .....just show us what your brain can do to make Nigeria better than your useless yesterday....QED!
Re: Shola Gabriel Vows To Mobilise 10million Youths Into APC, Seeks National Office by tuboi: 8:20pm On Dec 26, 2021
I was expecting to see a mad man.A mad man I saw grin grin grin grin…APC can never disappoint…..
Re: Shola Gabriel Vows To Mobilise 10million Youths Into APC, Seeks National Office by Killermamba: 8:23pm On Dec 26, 2021
GLeesMODEL:
More
Dem nor fit even spell common organizing
Re: Shola Gabriel Vows To Mobilise 10million Youths Into APC, Seeks National Office by DLSReigns: 8:33pm On Dec 26, 2021
10 million imaginary youths. Him even dey ask for office. cheesy
Re: Shola Gabriel Vows To Mobilise 10million Youths Into APC, Seeks National Office by lereinter(m): 8:55pm On Dec 26, 2021
So people will vote the satanic apc again

God forbid

1 Like

Re: Shola Gabriel Vows To Mobilise 10million Youths Into APC, Seeks National Office by ransomed: 9:18pm On Dec 26, 2021
Lazy youths, food has landed .
Come and exchange your future for a loaf of agege bread .
Re: Shola Gabriel Vows To Mobilise 10million Youths Into APC, Seeks National Office by rolams(m): 9:29pm On Dec 26, 2021
See him head like watermelon! This one don start fake promises! No so he start.
Re: Shola Gabriel Vows To Mobilise 10million Youths Into APC, Seeks National Office by mrdharkchild(m): 9:33pm On Dec 26, 2021
Ouchbabe:

Hian!You want me and my perfume? shocked
Manna no be youth again, na real papa. No let I'm stature deceive you cool

Don't know him, never seen him, don't have an inkling of what he looks like, I carved a picture of him from his posts and replies..

Yes, I need you, then d perfume would come later. I perceive not only your lovely perfumes, but, I perceive u to be a good girl, too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari, APC Reps’ Meeting Ends In Deadlock. / Ijaw Youths Warn FG Against Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest / Dogara Criticizes Northern Elites For Not Scrutinizing Buhari Like Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.