Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,007 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Why we kidnapped uche nwosu..IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why we kidnapped uche nwosu..IPOB (1483 Views)

Hope Uzodinma Wins Imo APC Primaries, Floors Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Uche Nwosu / Uche Nwosu's Campaign Vehicles Burnt By Imo Youths (Photos) / Rochas Okorocha Sacks Son-In-law, Uche Nwosu, Others (FULL LIST) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why we kidnapped uche nwosu..IPOB by Investigative: 4:51pm On Dec 26, 2021
The mode of arrest was barbaric, uncivilized and archaic. You could have invited him and not cause panic amongst the people who are already living in fear. What if other security agencies or Vigilante groups had exchanged gun fire with the officers thinking they were kidnappers
The Nigeria police would have shot the vigilante and label them
ESN
Then one could have imagined the loss of lives that would have been recorded. Secondly, why carry out such sacrilege in the house of God while service was ongoing ? What a big shame

2 Likes

Re: Why we kidnapped uche nwosu..IPOB by Landmack: 5:32pm On Dec 26, 2021
your headline is even misleading...i keep saying it that ipob members are a set of Dumbo including the Op

5 Likes

Re: Why we kidnapped uche nwosu..IPOB by vanbonattel: 5:32pm On Dec 26, 2021
Re: Why we kidnapped uche nwosu..IPOB by Investigative: 5:42pm On Dec 26, 2021
Landmack:
your headline is even misleading...i keep saying it that ipob members are a set of Dumbo including the Op
You proved me right
Now I have draw you from you brown roof enclave immediately I mentioned IPOB

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why we kidnapped uche nwosu..IPOB by chiefobdk2: 6:39pm On Dec 26, 2021
Investigative:
The mode of arrest was barbaric, uncivilized and archaic. You could have invited him and not cause panic amongst the people who are already living in fear. What if other security agencies or Vigilante groups had exchanged gun fire with the officers thinking they were kidnappers
The Nigeria police would have shot the vigilante and label them
ESN
Then one could have imagined the loss of lives that would have been recorded. Secondly, why carry out such sacrilege in the house of God while service was ongoing ? What a big shame

Thats d fact
Re: Why we kidnapped uche nwosu..IPOB by jude79(m): 7:05pm On Dec 26, 2021
Landmack:

I give you the award for greatest of all idiats 2021.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why we kidnapped uche nwosu..IPOB by Kellibae(f): 7:10pm On Dec 26, 2021
Landmack:

I knew it u are from brown roof Republic grin

8 Likes

Re: Why we kidnapped uche nwosu..IPOB by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 26, 2021
Ibo
Re: Why we kidnapped uche nwosu..IPOB by AntiBMC(m): 7:55pm On Dec 26, 2021
Those ill-trained, half-baked excuse for policemen are worse than the criminals they arrest in the south. Terr0rists.

1 Like

Re: Why we kidnapped uche nwosu..IPOB by Brimstone77: 8:40pm On Dec 26, 2021
Landmack:

If not for the headline you wouldn't had opened the thread..

You rushed and opened the threat after reading the headline to spit your usual gibberish but was disappointed..

I feel your pain... grin

6 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Shares 3,000 Bags Of Rice To Nasarawa Muslims, begs them to eat the rice / Ijaws Of Imo Finally Included In Ijaw Republic / Here In Kano We Believe In Loyalty. All Our 464 Votes Belongs To Asiwaju Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.