Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Here In Kano We Believe In Loyalty. All Our 464 Votes Belongs To Asiwaju Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Here In Kano We Believe In Loyalty. All Our 464 Votes Belongs To Asiwaju Tinubu (1495 Views)

Kano: We Will Reclaim Our Mandate At Supreme Court – Governor Yusuf / Kano: We Told Our People There Was Foul Play, We Will Appeal - NNPP / Governor Abiodun Never Issued Any Statement In Response To Asiwaju Tinubu - OGSG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here In Kano We Believe In Loyalty. All Our 464 Votes Belongs To Asiwaju Tinubu by abc115: 7:45pm On May 19, 2022
Here In Kano We Believe In Loyalty. All Our 464 Votes Belongs To Asiwaju Tinubu

~Gov Ganduje

https://twitter.com/Shodoluidris/status/1527359383008530438

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here In Kano We Believe In Loyalty. All Our 464 Votes Belongs To Asiwaju Tinubu by abc115: 7:49pm On May 19, 2022
The delegates in Kano whom the JAGABAN went to meet, dressed up in Tinubu attires. They didn’t accord that courtesy to any of the other aspirants. Thats a coded message.
- Abubakar Dutse

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Here In Kano We Believe In Loyalty. All Our 464 Votes Belongs To Asiwaju Tinubu by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 19, 2022
grin Insha Allah, But only time will tell.

4 Likes

Re: Here In Kano We Believe In Loyalty. All Our 464 Votes Belongs To Asiwaju Tinubu by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 19, 2022
abc115:

- Abubakar Dutse

No other aspirant has a signature dress code, aside Jagaban na angry

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Here In Kano We Believe In Loyalty. All Our 464 Votes Belongs To Asiwaju Tinubu by Odin13: 7:54pm On May 19, 2022
Apc must give Tinubu ticket
He must contest
Must

Must be on ballot

Power to the people
North 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here In Kano We Believe In Loyalty. All Our 464 Votes Belongs To Asiwaju Tinubu by Yibo(m): 7:57pm On May 19, 2022
People should limit what they will be posting about Tinubu on Nairaland to avoid people committing suicide

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Here In Kano We Believe In Loyalty. All Our 464 Votes Belongs To Asiwaju Tinubu by Penguin2: 8:04pm On May 19, 2022
Lol!

Because they sowed Agbada with Tinubu’s evil mark and gave to some few rented Almajiris to wear, we no go hear word again.

Even if Kano’s 463 delegates vote for Tinubu at the party’s convention, does that guarantee that Kano people will vote for Tinubu with Kwankwaso tsunami sweeping across Kano?

Make una dey get sense na.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Here In Kano We Believe In Loyalty. All Our 464 Votes Belongs To Asiwaju Tinubu by YorubaNiBaba(m): 8:07pm On May 19, 2022
Tinubu the jagaban of Africa, our incoming presido of Nigeria... May God continue to protect you for us

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Here In Kano We Believe In Loyalty. All Our 464 Votes Belongs To Asiwaju Tinubu by YorubaNiBaba(m): 8:13pm On May 19, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol!

Because they sowed Agbada with Tinubu’s evil mark and gave to some few rented Almajiris to wear, we no go hear word again.

Even if Kano’s 463 delegates vote for Tinubu at the party’s convention, does that guarantee that Kano people will vote for Tinubu with Kwankwaso tsunami sweeping across Kano?

afghanEASTERN is an inconsequential dot in a circle region.... When men are talking about politics, incons*qu*ntial 5% people should be watching
On Tinubu's mandate i stand

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here In Kano We Believe In Loyalty. All Our 464 Votes Belongs To Asiwaju Tinubu by Kyase(m): 8:19pm On May 19, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol!

Dan Amana was in PDP when Buhari flogged Atiku in 2019.
The only thing Tinubu needs is for Buhari to raise his hand in kano, then make we see how Kwankwaso go get more than 200k vote in kano again Tinubu.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here In Kano We Believe In Loyalty. All Our 464 Votes Belongs To Asiwaju Tinubu by Nigerialabalaba: 8:19pm On May 19, 2022
It is game over. Jagaban don win grin
Omo Ibo, u see una life. Ur wailing don extend grom 2015 to 20131.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Here In Kano We Believe In Loyalty. All Our 464 Votes Belongs To Asiwaju Tinubu by everythinggirly(f): 8:27pm On May 19, 2022
Hmmmm.
This is just a dream that will never come true!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here In Kano We Believe In Loyalty. All Our 464 Votes Belongs To Asiwaju Tinubu by Penguin2: 8:30pm On May 19, 2022
YorubaNiBaba:
afghanEASTERN is an inconsequential dot in a circle region.... When men are talking about politics, incons*qu*ntial 5% people should be watching
On Tinubu's mandate i stand

E go clear for your eye soon.

Meanwhile, I too am standing on Tinubu’s saggy scrotum undecided

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Here In Kano We Believe In Loyalty. All Our 464 Votes Belongs To Asiwaju Tinubu by JohnBullMySon: 8:31pm On May 19, 2022
No hope for Nigeria then, because the hardship coming with this man's tenure will make Buhari look like a saint.

We are expecting sane politicians to put Osinbajo and Obi. But las las it will be Tinubu vs Atiku. All as a result of Northern Nigeria.
Re: Here In Kano We Believe In Loyalty. All Our 464 Votes Belongs To Asiwaju Tinubu by Penguin2: 8:34pm On May 19, 2022
Kyase:

Dan Amana was in PDP when Buhari flogged Atiku in 2019.
The only thing Tinubu needs is for Buhari to raise his hand in kano, then make we see how Kwankwaso go get more than 200k vote in kano again Tinubu.

You people overestimate yourselves and Tinubu.

Kwankwaso’s candidate defeated Ganduje whose hand Buhari raised.

Now, Kwankwaso himself is on the ballot with Malam Shekarau on his team against Tinubu, a southerner, and you tell me Buhari’s raising of Tinubu’s arms (which is never happening anyways) will make Tinubu defeat Kwankwaso in Kano.

Later you will tell me you are in the north.

I’ve confirmed tonight that you are in Osogbo.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Here In Kano We Believe In Loyalty. All Our 464 Votes Belongs To Asiwaju Tinubu by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 19, 2022
The disgrace will be very disastrous!!

The weightier the propaganda the more disastrous and damaging the disgrace will be...

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Here In Kano We Believe In Loyalty. All Our 464 Votes Belongs To Asiwaju Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 8:38pm On May 19, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
No hope for Nigeria then, because the hardship coming with this man's tenure will make Buhari look like a saint.

We are expecting sane politicians to put Osinbajo and Obi. But las las it will be Tinubu vs Atiku. All as a result of Northern Nigeria.
Don't believe everything you read from this Tinubu slaves o

I just checked Twitter and it's nowhere a reliable news and it's one Tinubu slaves with Yoruba name maybe its the OP that wrote this shiit on Twitter and bring it here to deceive himself and the people .

Ganduje is a drowning man in Kano

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Here In Kano We Believe In Loyalty. All Our 464 Votes Belongs To Asiwaju Tinubu by Kyase(m): 8:38pm On May 19, 2022
Penguin2:

You people overestimate yourselves and Tinubu.

Kwankwaso’s candidate defeated Ganduje whose hand Buhari raised.

Now, Kwankwaso himself is on the ballot with Malam Shekarau on his team against Tinubu, a southerner, and you tell me Buhari’s raising of Tinubu’s arms (which is never happening anyways) will make Tinubu defeat Kwankwaso in Kano.

Later you will tell me you are in the north.

I’ve confirmed tonight that you are in Osogbo.

Oga calm down.
Even Abba Gida campaigned for Buhari and the reason why Ganduje escaped defeat was because of the dollar video.
Even while Buhari was raising his hands some APC members where shouting Nooooo.
PS: more than 50% of APC members voted for Abba in 2019.
And more than 50% of PDP members in kano voted for Buhari

I no be Yoruba and I no dey stay for Yoruba land, and I no dey support Tinubu, na Amaechi be my man, but if we see truth make we talk am

7 Likes

Re: Here In Kano We Believe In Loyalty. All Our 464 Votes Belongs To Asiwaju Tinubu by famology(m): 8:47pm On May 19, 2022
abc115:

https://twitter.com/Shodoluidris/status/1527359383008530438

Tinubu is a tsunami

PrinceofLagos, truthisunique2 come and donate some hot chocolate tears here.

2 Likes

Re: Here In Kano We Believe In Loyalty. All Our 464 Votes Belongs To Asiwaju Tinubu by Jlow2: 8:49pm On May 19, 2022
Delegates re not electorate's
Re: Here In Kano We Believe In Loyalty. All Our 464 Votes Belongs To Asiwaju Tinubu by famology(m): 8:49pm On May 19, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Don't believe everything you read from this Tinubu slaves o

I just checked Twitter and it's nowhere a reliable news and it's one Tinubu slaves with Yoruba name maybe its the OP that wrote this shiit on Twitter and bring it here to deceive himself and the people .

Ganduje is a drowning man in Kano

More tears please

4 Likes

Re: Here In Kano We Believe In Loyalty. All Our 464 Votes Belongs To Asiwaju Tinubu by famology(m): 8:52pm On May 19, 2022
I can see different colours of hot chocolate tears here. Hahahahahahahaha..e can pain.

4 Likes

Re: Here In Kano We Believe In Loyalty. All Our 464 Votes Belongs To Asiwaju Tinubu by Corporate2020: 8:53pm On May 19, 2022
Issokay
Re: Here In Kano We Believe In Loyalty. All Our 464 Votes Belongs To Asiwaju Tinubu by OkoroBufo: 8:56pm On May 19, 2022
Odin13:
Apc must give Tinubu ticket
He must contest
Must

Must be on ballot

Power to the people
North 2023
It is signed, sealed and delivered. Increase the volume of your tears.

-Okoro bufo

6 Likes

Re: Here In Kano We Believe In Loyalty. All Our 464 Votes Belongs To Asiwaju Tinubu by Corporate2020: 8:59pm On May 19, 2022
JohnBullMySon:

You are telling yourself the truth
Re: Here In Kano We Believe In Loyalty. All Our 464 Votes Belongs To Asiwaju Tinubu by islandsscotch8: 9:05pm On May 19, 2022
Tinubu , on your mandate forever. You got our support come rain come sunshine

1 Like

Re: Here In Kano We Believe In Loyalty. All Our 464 Votes Belongs To Asiwaju Tinubu by cleatsmottled9: 9:07pm On May 19, 2022
Lion of Bourdillon , on your mandate we stand. Akanbi must feat ni sha

1 Like

Re: Here In Kano We Believe In Loyalty. All Our 464 Votes Belongs To Asiwaju Tinubu by basilo101: 9:09pm On May 19, 2022
What is Yoruba obsession with Kano?
Re: Here In Kano We Believe In Loyalty. All Our 464 Votes Belongs To Asiwaju Tinubu by IgOga(m): 9:09pm On May 19, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol!

Wailer grin grin I nor support APC but unreasonable comments like this makee nairaland look like a kids paradise

4 Likes

Re: Here In Kano We Believe In Loyalty. All Our 464 Votes Belongs To Asiwaju Tinubu by paracolaxnear1: 9:10pm On May 19, 2022
Asiwaju slayer of Meth cannibals. We will never stop supporting our leader

1 Like

Re: Here In Kano We Believe In Loyalty. All Our 464 Votes Belongs To Asiwaju Tinubu by TheRareGem1(f): 9:11pm On May 19, 2022
Lalasticlala...does that mean if I tweet, fabricate a quote without traction but that suit the person I'm rooting for, it will make front page? Something is fishy. We just dey keep quiet grin
Re: Here In Kano We Believe In Loyalty. All Our 464 Votes Belongs To Asiwaju Tinubu by stainedanisus1: 9:12pm On May 19, 2022
Asiwaju , children of hate and perdition will soon start gnashing their teeth now. Please advise children of hate not to hate on a man that God favors

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Supporters Protesting After Realizing Change In Names Of Delegates -Video / Peter Obi Releases His Full Profile As More Nigerians Prevail On Him To Do So ! / Why February 10 Deadline May Not Still Be Feasible - CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.