Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,409 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

A nairalander 4 Years Old Son Performing His Sonly Duty. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A nairalander 4 Years Old Son Performing His Sonly Duty. (3473 Views)

Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid / Oyo Landlord’s Skeleton Found In His Room 4 Years After He Was Last Seen / My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A nairalander 4 Years Old Son Performing His Sonly Duty. by ahnie: 5:47pm On Dec 26, 2021
Cc : Royalroy
Mynd44

15 Likes

Re: A nairalander 4 Years Old Son Performing His Sonly Duty. by ahnie: 5:48pm On Dec 26, 2021
Mopping the floor

5 Likes

Re: A nairalander 4 Years Old Son Performing His Sonly Duty. by ahnie: 5:50pm On Dec 26, 2021
Still mopping the floor,doing his sonly duties.

Pics 2- His rewards after doing a nice job.
A very soft bread and tea.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A nairalander 4 Years Old Son Performing His Sonly Duty. by ahnie: 5:53pm On Dec 26, 2021
e appetite

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A nairalander 4 Years Old Son Performing His Sonly Duty. by garriAndsugar: 5:58pm On Dec 26, 2021
Nice one..
That's how I started too though mine was earlier.. at about 2yrs..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A nairalander 4 Years Old Son Performing His Sonly Duty. by Yuakwon3: 6:05pm On Dec 26, 2021
I love this,,,,, congratulations sister but please I beg you just do me a favour I can't just help it now I know tomorrow would be better, check your email please

1 Like

Re: A nairalander 4 Years Old Son Performing His Sonly Duty. by DenreleDave(m): 6:06pm On Dec 26, 2021
ahnie:
Some days ago...this was what he put together trying to prepare when we were all sleeping,we all woke up to the splattering of pans...I had to rescue my eggs.

.. Don't worry.. Nigerian army is waiting to have your son in their rank... grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: A nairalander 4 Years Old Son Performing His Sonly Duty. by GboyegaD(m): 6:09pm On Dec 26, 2021
Isn't 4 too early for all these chores particularly unsupervised?

15 Likes

Re: A nairalander 4 Years Old Son Performing His Sonly Duty. by greenie77: 6:11pm On Dec 26, 2021
ahnie:
Some days ago...this was what he put together trying to prepare when we were all sleeping,we all woke up to the splattering of pans...I had to rescue my eggs.

Please o make sure he doesn't put on the gas/stove, he is too tender for such.

5 Likes

Re: A nairalander 4 Years Old Son Performing His Sonly Duty. by Jidemoo: 6:14pm On Dec 26, 2021
I am just observing from the afar....

Good of him thoo
Re: A nairalander 4 Years Old Son Performing His Sonly Duty. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 26, 2021
4 years old shocked shocked
Wow, that's impressive smiley

1 Like

Re: A nairalander 4 Years Old Son Performing His Sonly Duty. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:17pm On Dec 26, 2021
Kudos to you.

You are really doing a good job, they might be grumbling while doing the chores now but, they'll appreciate you in decades to come.

I started entering the kitchen with mum when I 6-7yrs, then I never understood what mum was doing it was years later that I realized what she was doing and I really appreciate her for that because she really made me know my whereabouts in the kitchen, even my woman can attest to it. As a matter of fact, woman no dey do inyanga for me with kitchen because I can do and undo a lot of abracadabra inside there. Nwanyi Ocha, I appreciate you for that.

Throughout my years in higher institution I didn't eat outside up to 6x courtesy of mum's handwork, even now I rarely eat outside and that's why I promised myself that I will never fail to raise my kids up the way I was raised.

Auntie Akaraprenuer, keep on keeping on. Merry Xmas

1 Like

Re: A nairalander 4 Years Old Son Performing His Sonly Duty. by dollynnn(f): 6:27pm On Dec 26, 2021
This is impressive!
Trust some Nigerian mothers to labour the female children with domestic chores while the male children are left to enjoy.

Thank God I was able to rescue my younger brother. He even goes to the market now to get soup ingredients.

I will ensure to give my boys and girls equal training with regards to domestic chores when it's time

4 Likes

Re: A nairalander 4 Years Old Son Performing His Sonly Duty. by dingbang(m): 6:27pm On Dec 26, 2021
Good .teach these boys how to be responsible.
Re: A nairalander 4 Years Old Son Performing His Sonly Duty. by Kobojunkie: 6:30pm On Dec 26, 2021
ahnie:
To my beautiful future daughter in law,mama zino is raising a fine,refined and domesticated husband for you,so please respect him.

To my future son in law....mama zino is also raising a great,elegant, beautiful and well mannered intelligent wife for you,please love her whole heartedly and give me beautiful grand kids.
Good job! undecided
Re: A nairalander 4 Years Old Son Performing His Sonly Duty. by Kobojunkie: 6:31pm On Dec 26, 2021
GboyegaD:
Never too early to start teaching them chores, ofcourse with monitoring. undecided
Re: A nairalander 4 Years Old Son Performing His Sonly Duty. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 26, 2021
good boy, our hisbah form is out incase u want him to enrol

1 Like

Re: A nairalander 4 Years Old Son Performing His Sonly Duty. by ahnie: 6:50pm On Dec 26, 2021
Hisbah21:
good boy, our hisbah form is out incase u want him to enrol
Hisbah is for poor people grin grin grin.

This really cracked me up.

2 Likes

Re: A nairalander 4 Years Old Son Performing His Sonly Duty. by ahnie: 6:51pm On Dec 26, 2021
greenie77:

Please o make sure he doesn't put on the gas/stove, he is too tender for such.
He said...he had wanted using the hotplate not my gas.
Re: A nairalander 4 Years Old Son Performing His Sonly Duty. by ahnie: 6:51pm On Dec 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Good job! undecided
Thank you my friend!

1 Like

Re: A nairalander 4 Years Old Son Performing His Sonly Duty. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 26, 2021
ahnie:
Hisbah is for poor people grin grin grin.
This really cracked me up.
noted
Re: A nairalander 4 Years Old Son Performing His Sonly Duty. by ahnie: 6:53pm On Dec 26, 2021
GboyegaD:
Whenever we aren't around...the sister does the supervision excellently.
Re: A nairalander 4 Years Old Son Performing His Sonly Duty. by hollawaley2: 6:55pm On Dec 26, 2021
Nice.
Re: A nairalander 4 Years Old Son Performing His Sonly Duty. by KillerBeauty(f): 7:02pm On Dec 26, 2021
I think 4yrs old is too young to mop sha

4 Likes

Re: A nairalander 4 Years Old Son Performing His Sonly Duty. by Kobojunkie: 7:14pm On Dec 26, 2021
KillerBeauty:
I think 4yrs old is too young to mop sha
Why? undecided
Re: A nairalander 4 Years Old Son Performing His Sonly Duty. by ahnie: 7:19pm On Dec 26, 2021
garriAndsugar:
Nice one..
That's how I started too though mine was earlier.. at about 2yrs..
Your parents are the real Vvip
Re: A nairalander 4 Years Old Son Performing His Sonly Duty. by Adaanna(f): 7:32pm On Dec 26, 2021
This is beautiful. That's how I'm raising my two soldiers too because their father is well domesticated.

Appreciate you sis ride on.
Re: A nairalander 4 Years Old Son Performing His Sonly Duty. by revived2: 7:37pm On Dec 26, 2021
E go be
Re: A nairalander 4 Years Old Son Performing His Sonly Duty. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 26, 2021
Pls keep posting more of the young man..he looks attractive..he brings back childhood memories ain't gonna lie.. especially the second picture of himself smiling..
I fancy smart young men like yours..I hope he grows up to make you proud.. thanks for being a wonderful momma..
Re: A nairalander 4 Years Old Son Performing His Sonly Duty. by descarado: 7:53pm On Dec 26, 2021
Cool but please, supervise his sister. It's still very risky for a 6 years old to cook unattended. One of my houses was burnt down by a small girl cooking indomie and of course she knows how to cook indomie very well. As in from the roof was razed down.
Kids that age can wash their undies and smal clothes. Give him a small mop he can handle. T

3 Likes

Re: A nairalander 4 Years Old Son Performing His Sonly Duty. by ahnie: 7:58pm On Dec 26, 2021
descarado:
Cool but please, supervise his sister. It's still very risky for a 6 years old to cook unattended. One of my houses was burnt down by a small girl cooking indomie and of course she knows how to cook indomie very well. As in from the roof was razed down.
Kids that age can wash their undies and smal clothes. Give him a small mop he can handle. T
Sorry about your ordeal....I would harken to your suggestion.

The mop he's using is his size,iike I literally had to break some length of the mop stick off.
Re: A nairalander 4 Years Old Son Performing His Sonly Duty. by descarado: 8:11pm On Dec 26, 2021
ahnie:

Sorry about your ordeal....I would harken to your suggestion.

The mop he's using is his size,iike I literally had to break some length of the mop stick off.
Lovely then. You are doing perfectly well.

Thank you. It's one of those things. We have counted our loss, and moved forward. These days, we have some clauses added to agreement papers. Didn't built to incur loss.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Baby Mama Wahala / Is The Love Of A Mother For Her Child Greater Than That Of A Wife 4 Her Husband / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.