Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,449 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

A nairalander 4 Years Old Son Performing His Sonly Duty. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A nairalander 4 Years Old Son Performing His Sonly Duty. (3496 Views)

Oyo Landlord’s Skeleton Found In His Room 4 Years After He Was Last Seen / My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash / Parents Arrange Wife For Their 21-Year-Old Son Who Has SS Genotype (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A nairalander 4 Years Old Son Performing His Sonly Duty. by ahnie: 1:51pm On Dec 27, 2021
michael77777:
your fellow gender are the cause...
Kindly share pls.
Re: A nairalander 4 Years Old Son Performing His Sonly Duty. by SensualMan: 2:04pm On Dec 27, 2021
ahnie:

Kindly share pls.
He says he doesn't wanna get married and ur still probing further. Are u this slow?

1 Like

Re: A nairalander 4 Years Old Son Performing His Sonly Duty. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 27, 2021
dingbang:
Good .teach these boys how to be responsible.
But your own na to go dy watch blue film for ashawobeerparlour telegram group
Re: A nairalander 4 Years Old Son Performing His Sonly Duty. by ahnie: 2:12pm On Dec 27, 2021
Iyaebe:
But your own na to go dy watch blue film for ashawobeerparlour telegram group
Why are you guys always fighting?
You would make a good pairs Sha as husband and wife
Re: A nairalander 4 Years Old Son Performing His Sonly Duty. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 27, 2021
ahnie:

Why are you guys always fighting?
You would make a good pairs Sha as husband and wife
I will kill this one without baiting an eyelid. I heard he's among the people that carried my matter to their ashawobeerparlour telegram group.If you see what they do in that group ehn,you will praise me for skillfully sneaking into that group to see all what they are up to

1 Like

Re: A nairalander 4 Years Old Son Performing His Sonly Duty. by ahnie: 2:24pm On Dec 27, 2021
Iyaebe:
I will kill this one without baiting an eyelid. I heard he's among the people that carried my matter to their ashawobeerparlour telegram group.If you see what they do in that group ehn,you will praise me for skillfully sneaking into that group to see all what they are up to

I don laugh Taya...thank God for the holidays.pls you guys should stop detailing my topic

1 Like

Re: A nairalander 4 Years Old Son Performing His Sonly Duty. by cassyrooy(m): 2:36pm On Dec 27, 2021
@Ahnie lol. Sonly duties indeed.

My mom tried to get me this early but I was too stubborn for her, na now I dey hand pick which duties to learn.

Of all things to teach him, please don't forget to teach him how to guard his back against bad people; male and female alike, how to see and handle money, e dey important.

Joys of motherhood blessings dear.
Re: A nairalander 4 Years Old Son Performing His Sonly Duty. by ahnie: 2:44pm On Dec 27, 2021
cassyrooy:
@Ahnie lol. Sonly duties indeed.

My mom tried to get me this early but I was too stubborn for her, na now I dey hand pick which duties to learn.

Of all things to teach him, please don't forget to teach him how to guard his back against bad people; male and female alike, how to see and handle money, e dey important.

Joys of motherhood blessings dear.
@ the bolded he's a black belt holder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A nairalander 4 Years Old Son Performing His Sonly Duty. by Kobojunkie: 6:50pm On Dec 27, 2021
KillerBeauty:
He just looks so tiny with the mop
Lol...
Re: A nairalander 4 Years Old Son Performing His Sonly Duty. by SensualMan: 10:12pm On Dec 27, 2021
ahnie:

I don laugh Taya...thank God for the holidays.pls you guys should stop detailing my topic
Local woman, I don lock Mercychen thread cheesy grin cheesy

One pm to the mods, viam cheesy

Regards to ur son that looks so much like Aki.
Re: A nairalander 4 Years Old Son Performing His Sonly Duty. by ThegreatLion: 10:13pm On Dec 27, 2021
ahnie:

Na you thiefam abii?
Na so una go dey talk anyhow.
It's what you wrote in your diary'
Re: A nairalander 4 Years Old Son Performing His Sonly Duty. by SensualMan: 10:15pm On Dec 27, 2021
ThegreatLion:

It's what you wrote in your diary'
She's looking for who to do giveaway gor her.

Thing about lies are, u forget the previous lie.

1 Like

Re: A nairalander 4 Years Old Son Performing His Sonly Duty. by premierlead: 7:04pm On Apr 28, 2022
ahnie:

Kindly share pls.

I'll make sure the ban you made me underwent for a week doesn't go in vain, that your fine black line pussyass must be tasted by premierlead

How many rounds can you collect at a go?
Re: A nairalander 4 Years Old Son Performing His Sonly Duty. by babythug(f): 12:03pm On May 11, 2022
descarado:

Lovely then. You are doing perfectly well.

Thank you. It's one of those things. We have counted our loss, and moved forward. These days, we have some clauses added to agreement papers. Didn't built to incur loss.

Hello ! This is an aside from the thread. Just curious about the clause you included in your tenant’s agreement ? Can you please share ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Help Me My Marriage Is In Danger / 7-10KVA FIRMAN DUAL FUEL + LPG/GAS | 4.6kW WESTINGHOUSE INVERTER| GENERATOR / "Women Have Right To Choose What To Do With Their Body, Not The Baby's Body"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.