Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,370 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

HELP!! My Friend Like Opinion Of People - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HELP!! My Friend Like Opinion Of People (297 Views)

Please Is My Friend Pregnant??! / Tramadol Is Killing My Friend. How Can We Help? / My Friend's Sister's Hand Has Strange Bacteria Infection (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!! My Friend Like Opinion Of People by profuk7: 9:52pm On Dec 26, 2021
Hi i need medical advice for my friend, he has this compulsion to ask people for opinion and advise even people he just met, he will tell all he is passing through and seek your advice and opinion. At first i though well it good to get advice but then i found out that 80% of the time he doesn't take any of the advice or opinion.
Re: HELP!! My Friend Like Opinion Of People by DarkJeddi(m): 10:07pm On Dec 26, 2021
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder..
Re: HELP!! My Friend Like Opinion Of People by TheStakeHolder(m): 10:24pm On Dec 26, 2021
NOTHING WRONG HERE.

SOME PEOPLE ARE UNNECESSARILY OPEN.

THAT OPENNESS MIGHT MAKE OR MAR YOU. IT MIGHT TAKE YOU TO HIGH PLACES AND ALSO RUIN YOU.

lipsrsealed
Re: HELP!! My Friend Like Opinion Of People by profuk57: 12:26am On May 13, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Revives Isolation Centres As COVID-19 Cases Soar / To Seun Of Nairaland / Nairaland Doctors And Nurses (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.