Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

My Friend's Sister's Hand Has Strange Bacteria Infection (Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Friend's Sister's Hand Has Strange Bacteria Infection (Photos) (39499 Views)

Please Is My Friend Pregnant??! / An Answer To Your Yeast, Bacteria Infection And VJ Odour / How To Test Your Urine For Bacteria Infection And Diabetes At Home For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend's Sister's Hand Has Strange Bacteria Infection (Photos) by Mancity26(m): 10:27am On Mar 02, 2018
Good day my fellow Nairalanders.
Please I visited my friend few days back and I saw his younger sister hand with strange bacteria infection or let me say strange sickness. I asked them if they have treated it and they said they said she has been under treatment for years just because of the hand. She use special soap and she don't touch other detergent just because of the hand.
Attached are some of the pictures of her hand. Please any recommendations will be nice.
Mods, Please push to front page

3 Shares

Re: My Friend's Sister's Hand Has Strange Bacteria Infection (Photos) by Mancity26(m): 10:28am On Mar 02, 2018
More

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Sister's Hand Has Strange Bacteria Infection (Photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 1:47pm On Mar 02, 2018
She's healed in Jesus name

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Friend's Sister's Hand Has Strange Bacteria Infection (Photos) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 02, 2018
Dudu Osun African black soap

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Sister's Hand Has Strange Bacteria Infection (Photos) by GudluckIBB(m): 1:48pm On Mar 02, 2018
let her use ori---- sheer butter constantly

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend's Sister's Hand Has Strange Bacteria Infection (Photos) by jazinogold(m): 1:48pm On Mar 02, 2018
angry

this is herd'smen bacteria
Re: My Friend's Sister's Hand Has Strange Bacteria Infection (Photos) by OtemAtum: 1:48pm On Mar 02, 2018
I wish her healing. The doctor's way is the best way. Let her continue in that way and hope for healing to come. Peace.

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Sister's Hand Has Strange Bacteria Infection (Photos) by eleojo23: 1:48pm On Mar 02, 2018
That looks like hand fungus (Tinea Manuum)

She may have gotten it from touching the soil or a pet (dog or cat)

She will need to use antifungal medications. These medications should completely resolve the infection within a span of 6 weeks.
The medications are usually in the form of creams or lotions as well as oral medications which may be prescribed a doctor.
Let her start by getting any of these topical antifungals clotrimazole, econazole, or terbinafine cream.
She can also get Fulsin tablets.

However, she should try and see a doctor(dermatologist) if she hasn't seen any

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Friend's Sister's Hand Has Strange Bacteria Infection (Photos) by Franzinni: 1:49pm On Mar 02, 2018
They need to buy a washing machine abeg.... This her hand looks like it has been washing agbada since before obasanjo was military president. It looks like Hard work!!!!

If not let her go for test.... It could be allergies...

Lastly it could be WINCH KRAFT.

If all fails try the advice of the genius below me

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend's Sister's Hand Has Strange Bacteria Infection (Photos) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 02, 2018
This Hand got me laughing

Is this not wild human hand

I beg my sister or brother carry her go hospital

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Sister's Hand Has Strange Bacteria Infection (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 1:49pm On Mar 02, 2018
That's what happens when you touch too many rough pricks

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend's Sister's Hand Has Strange Bacteria Infection (Photos) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 02, 2018
wat is that lipsrsealed
Re: My Friend's Sister's Hand Has Strange Bacteria Infection (Photos) by stefanweeks: 1:49pm On Mar 02, 2018
Odiegwu
So what do you want Nairaland to do for you?

Do you want Nairaland to become a doctor and prescribe tests and how did you know the condition was caused by a bacteria, and not, say a Fungi?

For you to be able to use the internet means you have some education. But it beats me why you can't use your education to think.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Sister's Hand Has Strange Bacteria Infection (Photos) by jospepper(m): 1:50pm On Mar 02, 2018
Jesus! Well... let me see her face.
Re: My Friend's Sister's Hand Has Strange Bacteria Infection (Photos) by mayskit4luv(m): 1:50pm On Mar 02, 2018
Ok
Re: My Friend's Sister's Hand Has Strange Bacteria Infection (Photos) by emmayayodeji(m): 1:50pm On Mar 02, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
She's healed in Jesus name

Fucking illiterate

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend's Sister's Hand Has Strange Bacteria Infection (Photos) by dewizzo: 1:50pm On Mar 02, 2018
Hope she has not contacted HIV

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Sister's Hand Has Strange Bacteria Infection (Photos) by calddon(m): 1:50pm On Mar 02, 2018
HOSPITAL
Re: My Friend's Sister's Hand Has Strange Bacteria Infection (Photos) by femu(m): 1:50pm On Mar 02, 2018
Hope it's not nutritional deficiency.
More protein in the diet works wonders.

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Sister's Hand Has Strange Bacteria Infection (Photos) by Holywizard: 1:51pm On Mar 02, 2018
Oga take her to a hospital let them run culture test on her.
Re: My Friend's Sister's Hand Has Strange Bacteria Infection (Photos) by helphelp: 1:51pm On Mar 02, 2018
The doctors here are on duty at work
Re: My Friend's Sister's Hand Has Strange Bacteria Infection (Photos) by kullozone(m): 1:51pm On Mar 02, 2018
Hmm
Re: My Friend's Sister's Hand Has Strange Bacteria Infection (Photos) by nonix22(m): 1:51pm On Mar 02, 2018
OtemAtum:
I wish her healing. The doctor's way is the best way. Let her continue in that way and hope for healing to come. Peace.
what are you saying
you okay Man

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Sister's Hand Has Strange Bacteria Infection (Photos) by Coloradvantage(m): 1:51pm On Mar 02, 2018
just the hand? I think you guys should go for spider treatment. ..
Re: My Friend's Sister's Hand Has Strange Bacteria Infection (Photos) by Jh0wsef(m): 1:51pm On Mar 02, 2018
KOPT55:
So what do you want Nairaland to do for you?

Do you want Nairaland to become a doctor and prescribe tests and how did you know the condition was caused by a bacteria, and not, say a Fungi?

For you to be able to use the internet means you have some education. But it beats me why you can't use your education to think.

I didn't read much but I remember quite well that she asked for 'recommendations' and not your overwhelming stupidity.

More Likes to shame this oversabi.

100 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Friend's Sister's Hand Has Strange Bacteria Infection (Photos) by Holywizard: 1:51pm On Mar 02, 2018
Run culture test on her.

Even if say na person wey finger dirty girl wey Neva bath for the past 5 weeks.
This should be a warning to those guys that lick and suck toto.
Imagine say this infection na inside toto wey no get side mirror to know wetin dey inside and u go the suck, dey lick, dey tongue-fućk and after u go use condoms fučk.
Nawao

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Sister's Hand Has Strange Bacteria Infection (Photos) by livebynite: 1:51pm On Mar 02, 2018
why garri price should be reduced so all can have a healthier diet angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Sister's Hand Has Strange Bacteria Infection (Photos) by PETUK(m): 1:52pm On Mar 02, 2018
Snake pox
Re: My Friend's Sister's Hand Has Strange Bacteria Infection (Photos) by nonix22(m): 1:52pm On Mar 02, 2018
God visit your hospital for check up ASAP
Re: My Friend's Sister's Hand Has Strange Bacteria Infection (Photos) by buffalowings4: 1:53pm On Mar 02, 2018
M

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Medical Practitioners Use Crazy Writing When Prescribing Drugs? / Hidden Causes Of Kidney Failure / Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.