Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,139 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Check out what was found in a carbin biscuit. Photos and video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check out what was found in a carbin biscuit. Photos and video (3584 Views)

Oba Of Benin Visits President Tinubu (Photos And Videos) / Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video / Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check out what was found in a carbin biscuit. Photos and video by Viraltrends123: 11:48pm On Dec 26, 2021
A video of a woman complaining about what she found in a carbin biscuit is trending on the internet.

In the pack was stacks of cardboards, taped together to replace space that could have been occupied by biscuits.

Watch video here;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSD3ezD7gb4

2 Shares

Re: Check out what was found in a carbin biscuit. Photos and video by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:51pm On Dec 26, 2021
go back to the shop and demand for a refund....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check out what was found in a carbin biscuit. Photos and video by Emperorone(m): 12:18am On Dec 27, 2021
Pali biscuits grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check out what was found in a carbin biscuit. Photos and video by OmoOshodi(m): 12:26am On Dec 27, 2021
Even senate dey pad budget...why the noise for padded cabin biscuit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check out what was found in a carbin biscuit. Photos and video by thesicilian: 1:34am On Dec 27, 2021
I blame NAFDAC and SON

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Check out what was found in a carbin biscuit. Photos and video by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 1:46am On Dec 27, 2021
Elections have consequences cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check out what was found in a carbin biscuit. Photos and video by IGBOSON1: 2:45am On Dec 27, 2021
Gosh....i hated cabin biscuits in school and still do! It's so tasteless....almost like eating cardbord! So they're not far off in using cardbord to fill up the empty space!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check out what was found in a carbin biscuit. Photos and video by bcomputer101: 3:38am On Dec 27, 2021
Do people still eat that tasteless cabin biscuit?

Coster biscuit taste much better and good for kids.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check out what was found in a carbin biscuit. Photos and video by LibertyRep: 10:06am On Dec 27, 2021
Years back, there used to be Kpako biscuit.

Where is the role of the consumer protection agency?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check out what was found in a carbin biscuit. Photos and video by BigDawsNet: 10:14am On Dec 27, 2021
There should be a Reset button for each country...

Let Dem just press it and cee what will happen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check out what was found in a carbin biscuit. Photos and video by YourFavorite21(m): 10:30am On Dec 27, 2021
I hate this biscuit, I can only manage to eat with Cashew nuts or Fried groundnut.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check out what was found in a carbin biscuit. Photos and video by Rickmann: 10:56am On Dec 27, 2021
Viraltrends123:
A video of a woman complaining about what she found in a carbin biscuit is trending on the internet.

In the pack was stacks of cardboards, taped together to replace space that could have been occupied by biscuits.

Watch video here;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSD3ezD7gb4

This is why we are still backward and don't seem to progress in this country, dubious minds everywhere.

God forbid
(Spits)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check out what was found in a carbin biscuit. Photos and video by richiemcgold: 12:49pm On Dec 27, 2021
padded biscuits: LOL!
..but I'm sure it didn't come from the factory like dis. Madam look well well; na insiders' work be dis na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check out what was found in a carbin biscuit. Photos and video by YngDenzel1: 7:59pm On Dec 27, 2021
Lol grin abi na person devour the biscuits then come replace dem with paper cheesy

Omo Nigeria too hard aswear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check out what was found in a carbin biscuit. Photos and video by samsegs(m): 9:16pm On Dec 27, 2021
Lol... They improvised...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check out what was found in a carbin biscuit. Photos and video by iluvdonjazzy: 9:35pm On Dec 27, 2021
Honestly this is not good at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check out what was found in a carbin biscuit. Photos and video by tsdarkside(m): 11:11pm On Dec 27, 2021
IGBOSON1:
Gosh....i hated cabin biscuits in school and still do! It's so tasteless....almost like eating cardbord! So they're not far off in using cardbord to fill up the empty space!

you badt....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check out what was found in a carbin biscuit. Photos and video by tsdarkside(m): 11:13pm On Dec 27, 2021
richiemcgold:
padded biscuits: LOL!
..but I'm sure it didn't come from the factory like dis. Madam look well well; na insiders' work be dis na.

you mean na inside job....??

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Akeredolu: Amotekun Not In Rivalry With Other Security Agencies / Please Forgive Me, I Am Now A Changed Person - Bashir El-Rufai Begs Nigerians / Warehouse Of Stolen Billions Discover In Makurdi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.