Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Warehouse Of Stolen Billions Discover In Makurdi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warehouse Of Stolen Billions Discover In Makurdi (3587 Views)

Warehouse Of “yoruba Nation Agitators” Busted In Ibadan, Oyo State / What I Discover In South East During Christmas / US DOJ Says Kingsley Kuku Used Stolen Billions From Amnesty To Fund Air Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warehouse Of Stolen Billions Discover In Makurdi by joemag: 7:46pm On Dec 13, 2022
Check out the billions of naira discovered in Makurdi the Benue state capital

1 Like

Re: Warehouse Of Stolen Billions Discover In Makurdi by Urheadmaster(m): 7:48pm On Dec 13, 2022
The Handwork of G5 groups of governors tongue

3 Likes

Re: Warehouse Of Stolen Billions Discover In Makurdi by duro4chang(m): 7:48pm On Dec 13, 2022
Who is the owner?
Re: Warehouse Of Stolen Billions Discover In Makurdi by SmartPolician: 7:51pm On Dec 13, 2022
I'm not seeing any money in the picture.

If it's true, then it probably belongs to David Mark because PDP stole Nigéria silly.

3 Likes

Re: Warehouse Of Stolen Billions Discover In Makurdi by jumper524(m): 7:52pm On Dec 13, 2022
I can't find any currency bill there. ,

2 Likes

Re: Warehouse Of Stolen Billions Discover In Makurdi by Bluntguy: 7:53pm On Dec 13, 2022
PDP and APC are crooks. We need a change.
Vote Peter Obi for president.

7 Likes

Re: Warehouse Of Stolen Billions Discover In Makurdi by PrinceOfLagos: 8:06pm On Dec 13, 2022
Looks like a cement factory

2 Likes

Re: Warehouse Of Stolen Billions Discover In Makurdi by Ahmed0336(m): 8:16pm On Dec 13, 2022
I have the video.
It's real!!!!!

Though the money don rotten finish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warehouse Of Stolen Billions Discover In Makurdi by everythinggirly(f): 8:20pm On Dec 13, 2022
Bunch of thieves, see how money just waste for nothing, although I can't see any currency here, it kinda looks like a cement factory.
Re: Warehouse Of Stolen Billions Discover In Makurdi by Corrinthians(m): 8:23pm On Dec 13, 2022
Lord have mercy!!!���
Re: Warehouse Of Stolen Billions Discover In Makurdi by DSC7: 8:27pm On Dec 13, 2022
With the new CBN policy they will have no choice than return all the looted funds to banks...

1 Like

Re: Warehouse Of Stolen Billions Discover In Makurdi by Beremx(f): 9:04pm On Dec 13, 2022
jumper524:
I can't find any currency bill there. ,
the video is real. Just watched it on Facebook.

Lord have mercy!!
Re: Warehouse Of Stolen Billions Discover In Makurdi by joemag: 9:52pm On Dec 13, 2022
duro4chang:
Who is the owner?

The owner is not known yet
Re: Warehouse Of Stolen Billions Discover In Makurdi by joemag: 9:53pm On Dec 13, 2022
everythinggirly:
Bunch of thieves, see how money just waste for nothing, although I can't see any currency here, it kinda looks like a cement factory.
It's pure wickedness. For an economy where people are struggling to eat a square meal
Re: Warehouse Of Stolen Billions Discover In Makurdi by joemag: 9:54pm On Dec 13, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Looks like a cement factory
I don't know how to upload the video else I would have done that.
Re: Warehouse Of Stolen Billions Discover In Makurdi by asanausana91: 9:56pm On Dec 13, 2022
Bluntguy:
the same Peter of yesterday?

1 Like

Re: Warehouse Of Stolen Billions Discover In Makurdi by joemag: 9:56pm On Dec 13, 2022
everythinggirly:

It's real guy. We are wicked in this country. See how people are suffering.
Re: Warehouse Of Stolen Billions Discover In Makurdi by sunnx(f): 10:35pm On Dec 13, 2022
Where's the money?
Re: Warehouse Of Stolen Billions Discover In Makurdi by Chinjo2: 10:48pm On Dec 13, 2022
And Benue is the poorest state in the North Central. G5 kwenu
Re: Warehouse Of Stolen Billions Discover In Makurdi by potbelly(m): 11:04pm On Dec 13, 2022
I keep saying it... the average Black man is wicked...
Stockpile loads of cash till it becomes useless while there are people who are just praying to get one meal for a day...

2 Likes

Re: Warehouse Of Stolen Billions Discover In Makurdi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:15pm On Dec 13, 2022
No video of naira,
No pictures whatsoever.

Come back when you can provide us with videos.
Then we will find the owner personally.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warehouse Of Stolen Billions Discover In Makurdi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:16pm On Dec 13, 2022
asanausana91:
the same Peter of yesterday?

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Warehouse Of Stolen Billions Discover In Makurdi by pedel: 11:17pm On Dec 13, 2022
Obi was PDP seven months ago.
What makes him different?
Please provide valid points, not insults.

Bluntguy:
Re: Warehouse Of Stolen Billions Discover In Makurdi by SammieRexx(m): 11:42pm On Dec 13, 2022
Chinjo2:
And Benue is the poorest state in the North Central. G5 kwenu
Stop saying rubbish
How's Benue the poorest state in North Central. Where did you get that statistics from?

1 Like

Re: Warehouse Of Stolen Billions Discover In Makurdi by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 13, 2022
Ahmed0336:
I have the video.
It's real!!!!!

Though the money don rotten finish.
upload
Re: Warehouse Of Stolen Billions Discover In Makurdi by Baronthecelebri: 11:53pm On Dec 13, 2022
No pictures no video, I don't believe it

1 Like

Re: Warehouse Of Stolen Billions Discover In Makurdi by Holybaddo: 12:26am On Dec 14, 2022
Fear Nigerian Politicians

I remember the day I jam some young Abokis in club

Omo I started respecting all this Alhaji pikin

2 Likes

Re: Warehouse Of Stolen Billions Discover In Makurdi by Musty112: 5:24am On Dec 14, 2022
God will catch the thief, but before then cold might kill the owner of the cloth that was stolen. I sha know that God's promise is true, whoever it is that this this will account for the money to the last kobo.

1 Like

Re: Warehouse Of Stolen Billions Discover In Makurdi by sukar886: 9:05am On Dec 14, 2022
Urheadmaster:
The Handwork of G5 groups of governors tongue
Sometimes I wonder whether u have sense
Re: Warehouse Of Stolen Billions Discover In Makurdi by Bluntguy: 9:06am On Dec 14, 2022
pedel:
Obi was PDP seven months ago.

One man was PDP seven months ago. So the same one person is now Labour party abi? Urchins and gaffes are 5&6.
Re: Warehouse Of Stolen Billions Discover In Makurdi by pedel: 3:34pm On Dec 14, 2022
The problem with your lot is the inability to hold intelligent conversation without name-calling and insults.
Peter Obi was a member of the People Democratic Party up till 26th May 2022.
He left the PDP when it was obvious he won't be given the presidential ticket.
He went to join the Labour Party in June 2022 because they won't accept him in APGA, where he was a two term governor.
I know you are going to avoid the issue I raised because you want us to believe the Labour Party is better than PDP and APC simply because an ex-PDP vice presidential aspirant is now their presidential flag bearer.
When Peter Obi finally lose the election in February, your eyes will clear, and you can go back to your Biafra agitation.

Bluntguy:

One man was PDP seven months ago. So the same one person is now Labour party abi? Urchins and gaffes are 5&6.

(1) (Reply)

Okada Rider Seen Carrying BUA Cement In Abeokuta (see Photo) / Another Black Boy Dead In London ( Nigerians Watch Over Your Children ) / Where Is This In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.