Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Pictures Of The Uk - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of The Uk (18939 Views)

How Bright Or Bleak Is Overstaying On A Visiting Visa In The Uk / Nigerians In The Uk: Stand Up Or Fall / Save The Stress: Apply For The Uk Visa Anywhere In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Uk by olurotimi(m): 9:32pm On Aug 05, 2007
2 u 'simple me' and ur dick head cohort 'in car' , F**k u guys.
Re: Pictures Of The Uk by Jakumo(m): 9:52pm On Aug 05, 2007
Now who would have ever thought that a few innocent pictures of UK street scenes would trigger such outrage ?

Quite a few angry folks out there evidently, but it is still fascinating to see how their attention remains riveted on this thread, even as they howl in protest over its content.
Re: Pictures Of The Uk by simplyme3(f): 9:55pm On Aug 05, 2007

Re: Pictures Of The Uk by simplyme3(f): 9:56pm On Aug 05, 2007
update

Re: Pictures Of The Uk by Jakumo(m): 10:10pm On Aug 05, 2007
Hey Simpleton, I LIVE in that dumpster, and I don't remember granting any permission for photographs to be taken.

Tender your humble apology now, or your genitals will be infested with the fleas of a thousand camels.
Re: Pictures Of The Uk by simplyme3(f): 10:18pm On Aug 05, 2007
@jakumo

Genitals? Imagine yours exposed like here?

Re: Pictures Of The Uk by Jakumo(m): 10:20pm On Aug 05, 2007
It takes real balls to dress like that.
Re: Pictures Of The Uk by omoge(f): 10:59pm On Aug 05, 2007
grin grin grin grin simply_me you are really breaking my ribs with laughter. see what UKites dem dey hide before.

anusule, hope your fun isn't spoilt grin
Re: Pictures Of The Uk by DisGuy: 11:04pm On Aug 05, 2007
anusule is probably posting pictures he took himself in leeds, i don't think any reasonable person who isnt a photographer will go out of their way to snap not so pretty pictures wink

kayode's flikr http://www.flickr.com/photos/kayodeok/sets/72157594389616601/
Re: Pictures Of The Uk by simplyme3(f): 11:52pm On Aug 05, 2007
Thanks @ Dis Guy
Re: Pictures Of The Uk by anusule(m): 1:16am On Aug 06, 2007
tongue

Re: Pictures Of The Uk by anusule(m): 1:17am On Aug 06, 2007
cool cool tongue tongue tongue tongue cool cool cool cry kiss undecided grin cheesy wink smiley sad shocked cool

booooo
Re: Pictures Of The Uk by anusule(m): 1:24am On Aug 06, 2007
london tube

Re: Pictures Of The Uk by anusule(m): 1:26am On Aug 06, 2007
selfridges in birmingham

Re: Pictures Of The Uk by anusule(m): 1:33am On Aug 06, 2007
Redeem Church signpost in peckham

Re: Pictures Of The Uk by anusule(m): 1:37am On Aug 06, 2007
Celestial Church in london

Re: Pictures Of The Uk by anusule(m): 1:48am On Aug 06, 2007
double decker bus in london.

Re: Pictures Of The Uk by funkybaby(f): 8:03pm On Aug 06, 2007
@poster

you have definately lost it. sad sad sad posting pictures of churches sign boards. who no know say redeemed dey london

i can see that our comments have gotten to you and you have now shifted the origin of your pictures from LEED to LONDON.

*hiss**
stupidity and childishness written all over, did you just buy a digital camera or what? if fiddling with you new toy, you will soon get bored.
**hiss**

i am still expecting you to post the picture of the interior of Tesco here.

@simply_me and his_grace
my dears, ride on jare.   wink
Re: Pictures Of The Uk by simplyme3(f): 9:21pm On Aug 06, 2007
o jare
Re: Pictures Of The Uk by anusule(m): 10:04pm On Aug 06, 2007
hahaha. funny. sorry.
Re: Pictures Of The Uk by funkybaby(f): 10:17pm On Aug 06, 2007
@anusule

shebi na u wey dey sooo dumb to dey post pictures of buses, bus stops as well as signs. that na why as i dey advice you to post picture of the INTERIOR of tesco as well.

shebi you wan show off say na jand you dey??

u wan tell  people say after 17years of suffering in naija and been denied visa over a dozen times, u don finally reach Jand.

u go soon tire, 

blooddy JJC like you.

deported, ME?? FUNKYBABY, ROFLMAO   D grin grin grin,  very funny !
thats is the dumbest and silliest thing that anyone has ever told me on nairaland !!!

AM STILL EXPECTING THE TESCO PICTURE,  THAT NA WHEN I GO FREE YOU !
Re: Pictures Of The Uk by omoge(f): 12:07am On Aug 07, 2007
grin grin @ funkybaby and anusule
Re: Pictures Of The Uk by anusule(m): 2:24pm On Aug 07, 2007
funkybaby:

@anusule

shebi na u wey dey sooo dumb to dey post pictures of buses, bus stops as well as signs. that na why as i dey advice you to post picture of the INTERIOR of tesco as well.

shebi you wan show off say na jand you dey??

u wan tell people say after 17years of suffering in naija and been denied visa over a dozen times, u don finally reach Jand.

u go soon tire,

blooddy JJC like you.

deported, ME?? FUNKYBABY, ROFLMAO D grin grin grin, very funny !
thats is the dumbest and silliest thing that anyone has ever told me on nairaland !!!

AM STILL EXPECTING THE TESCO PICTURE, THAT NA WHEN I GO FREE YOU !

u should have told me eversince that u wanted to see how tesco looks like, dont worry, d pix is comin.
oh sorry by the way for sayin' u were deported, i retract that statement. maybe u were never allowed to enter . cry

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Uk by anusule(m): 2:28pm On Aug 07, 2007
@funkybaby?
u knw what, nt every nigerian abroad forced his/her way in.
Re: Pictures Of The Uk by simplyme3(f): 4:31pm On Aug 07, 2007
HSMP so what? i had HSMP for 9 months in the UK and couldnt get a proffessional job with i t - so your HSMP doesnt make u better.
Re: Pictures Of The Uk by anusule(m): 11:37am On Aug 08, 2007
u had it for 9 months? don't understand. did they collect it from u.
Re: Pictures Of The Uk by simplyme3(f): 12:43pm On Aug 08, 2007
i am just telling u that your HSMP doenst make u anything better - because u were bragging with it - just to say some people have had it before you, and for your infor - I have had it for over four years and I am now a permanent residence - so don't even talk about what you don't know - and as per job - I have done IT jobs that earned me 500 pounds a day for five months - have u neared that yet?
Re: Pictures Of The Uk by Tats(m): 1:00pm On Aug 08, 2007
simply_me:

i am just telling u that your HSMP doenst make u anything better - because u were bragging with it - just to say some people have had it before you, and for your infor - I have had it for over four years and I am now a permanent residence - so don't even talk about what you don't know - and as per job - I have done IT jobs that earned me 500 pounds a day for five months - have u neared that yet?

I think Contracting is the way for me to go! It pays about twice more than permanent.

@Anusule,
Keep posting so that we will read more of such posts of encouragement from fellow Nairaland users.
Re: Pictures Of The Uk by simplyme3(f): 1:08pm On Aug 08, 2007
@Tats

Depends on what u do and what your long term plans are. Contracting cam make u out of a job if there are no back to back contracts.
Re: Pictures Of The Uk by Tats(m): 1:17pm On Aug 08, 2007
simply_me:

@Tats

Depends on what u do and what your long term plans are. Contracting cam make u out of a job if there are no back to back contracts.
Yeah. You are right, as there is some job security with permanent.
Re: Pictures Of The Uk by Eastcoast(f): 2:47pm On Aug 08, 2007
O my gosh, na wa for all the comment this simple thread has generated. Having said that, i believe that the last time I checked, there was freedom of speech and expression of opinion. If you don't like this thread, everyone is free to read something else. Afterall, there are approximately 60,000 other topics to comment on or at least read that may appeal to you. I looked at all the pictures on this thread and I must confess, I found them quite interesting.
Re: Pictures Of The Uk by edihospita: 4:05pm On Aug 08, 2007
I have been following this topic and it is really surprising how much heat and hatred it has created. While I respect everyone's opinion and the rigth to do so, i am really struggling with the point simply me is trying to make. I want to believe you were not forced to read this thread, if you hated what the gentleman that started this thread is doing, you can discontinue your visit to this particular thread.
Though i may never be able to know the real reason(s) why the guy that started this thread decided to do it, but i guess he has a right to post a topic for discussion and if you are interested you can contribute. Also, i respect simply me right of crictism but to start stating salaries and all that nonsense is just a shame. If you are boasting about that small change, what will people like Dangote, Bill Gate, Abramobich (and my humble self(joke) who are billionaires in Dollars do.
Also, i know that picture collection is a hobby for some people and i must confess, i have really enjoyed all the pictures posted here.
Simply me please grow up and stop playing granma trying to control others.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Trailer Falls In Agege Railway Crossing This Morning - Photos / 325 Nigerians Return From US, Total Now 1,739 / Airport Officials Collecting Money In Place Of COVID-19 Test - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.