Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,535 members, 7,812,663 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His 39th Birthday (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His 39th Birthday (Photo) (17516 Views)

Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh / E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Oyinbo Girlfriend's Birthday To Spite Tonto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His 39th Birthday (Photo) by jaybenugo: 6:40am On Dec 27, 2021
Tonto Dikeh's ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill has taken to his Instagram handle to celebrate his 39th birthday today, IgbereTV reports.

He shared a new photo of the with the caption;

"I pray that as I celebrate my birth that there will be a renewal of my strength and abundant growth in my life.May I never remain like the shadow of my past.
I have become wiser, and now I know that was a miracle done by you, God . Bless me and let me live happily forever (amen)."
https://www.instagram.com/p/CX9yregg6wW/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His 39th Birthday (Photo) by Brainard22: 6:51am On Dec 27, 2021
Can we now say he's a 39 seconds man?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His 39th Birthday (Photo) by Romanoff(f): 6:57am On Dec 27, 2021
Brainard22:

Fear God na.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His 39th Birthday (Photo) by udoakwa(m): 7:09am On Dec 27, 2021
Happy birthday one of the sensible man we still have alive. Meanwhile, may we never be a victim of unfortunate woman in this life...Amen

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His 39th Birthday (Photo) by RoyalBlu(f): 7:15am On Dec 27, 2021
Happy birthday Mr Churchill.

Many more blissful years.

..."I have become wiser, and now I know that was a miracle done by you, God"

Yes! God really saved you.

*It's about time y'all bloggers stop tagging Tonto's name to his. He's got his own identify now.

He clearly doesn't want to remain in the "shadow of his past".

He's Rosy Meurer's husband now. Make una (bloggers) reason am.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His 39th Birthday (Photo) by WibusJaga: 7:48am On Dec 27, 2021

Happy Birthday sir.
He looks focused & responsible unlike that Kpokpogiri.

4 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His 39th Birthday (Photo) by Oluromantic: 7:52am On Dec 27, 2021
RoyalBlu:
Happy birthday Mr Churchill.

Many more blissful years.

..."I have become wiser, and now I know that was a miracle done by you, God"

Yes! God really saved you.

*It's about time y'all bloggers stop tagging Tonto's name to his. He's got his own identify now.

He clearly doesn't want to remain in the "shadow of his past".

He's Rosy Meurer's husband now. Make una (bloggers) reason am.
Pls explain the quote more clearly. And how did God save him?

Cus the literary meaning one can deduce from it is that, you also had Tonto Dike's kind of intent too until you saw how it turned against her and you didn't know time is a healer

What did God save him from? He didn't kill nor rape. Probably you think he was going to react with delicate emotions like women do over little offenses. It's funny how women think they and men have same mental instincts. It's a huge gap sis. Silence proves wisdom superiority
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His 39th Birthday (Photo) by Cryptokudi003: 8:11am On Dec 27, 2021
undecided
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His 39th Birthday (Photo) by Cerebellum: 8:12am On Dec 27, 2021
Amaka doings..Amaka...Amaka..Amaka..aMaka wink

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His 39th Birthday (Photo) by Sarsaproko: 8:12am On Dec 27, 2021
Good you left that toxic woman.
Happy byday..

11 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His 39th Birthday (Photo) by Lattop(m): 8:12am On Dec 27, 2021
Brainard22:
Comrade why naw grin
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His 39th Birthday (Photo) by tillaman(m): 8:14am On Dec 27, 2021
Hbd big man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His 39th Birthday (Photo) by ecolime(m): 8:15am On Dec 27, 2021
udoakwa:
Happy birthday one of the sensible man we still have alive. Meanwhile, may we never be a victim of unfortunate woman in this life...Amen
Amen

Some women na pure badluck

Happy birthday Churchill. Keep soaring man smiley

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His 39th Birthday (Photo) by MsFaith: 8:15am On Dec 27, 2021
Brainard22:

Werey grin

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His 39th Birthday (Photo) by Streetdreamx(m): 8:17am On Dec 27, 2021
Brainard22:
did you mean always Cumming at the 39th seconds?
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His 39th Birthday (Photo) by Ranksun: 8:18am On Dec 27, 2021
Can't the blogger say what he want without mentioning Tonto

Or is it Tonto that makes him popular
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His 39th Birthday (Photo) by Mvena(f): 8:18am On Dec 27, 2021
Brainard22:

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His 39th Birthday (Photo) by Mvena(f): 8:19am On Dec 27, 2021
Streetdreamx:
did you mean always Cumming at the 39th seconds?

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His 39th Birthday (Photo) by trutht828: 8:20am On Dec 27, 2021
This guy has reasons to celebrate.

What of Tonto Dike? How much celebration does she have cause for?

3 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His 39th Birthday (Photo) by Annie001: 8:21am On Dec 27, 2021
Happy birthday to Him
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His 39th Birthday (Photo) by Sacred007: 8:22am On Dec 27, 2021
Am I the only one thinking that this guy resembles "Hush Puppi"

3 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His 39th Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 27, 2021
Small boy.Fat pocket.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His 39th Birthday (Photo) by money121(m): 8:41am On Dec 27, 2021
Hbd
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His 39th Birthday (Photo) by Goodplace: 8:43am On Dec 27, 2021
Irresponsible comment
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His 39th Birthday (Photo) by Goodplace: 8:44am On Dec 27, 2021
Irresponsible comment

Brainard22:
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His 39th Birthday (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 8:50am On Dec 27, 2021
HBD LLNP cool

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His 39th Birthday (Photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 8:51am On Dec 27, 2021
Happy birthday to him.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His 39th Birthday (Photo) by RoyalBlu(f): 8:51am On Dec 27, 2021
Oluromantic:

Pls explain the quote more clearly. And how did God save him?

Cus the literary meaning one can deduce from it is that, you also had Tonto Dike's kind of intent too until you saw how it turned against her and you didn't know time is a healer

What did God save him from? He didn't kill nor rape. Probably you think he was going to react with delicate emotions like women do over little offenses. It's funny how women think they and men have same mental instincts. It's a huge gap sis. Silence proves wisdom superiority

You got it all wrong bro.

What I meant is, God saved him from a 'bad situationship'
I'm sure you understand.

I'm no supporter of overly dramatic people. Not me at all.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His 39th Birthday (Photo) by Tapout(m): 8:56am On Dec 27, 2021
WibusJaga:

Happy Birthday sir.
He looks focused & responsible unlike that Kpokpogiri.

Focused and responsible with that kimono he wear so ?? grin

Just kidding tho grin...Happy birthday to him.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His 39th Birthday (Photo) by Aboguede(m): 9:05am On Dec 27, 2021
39 after celebrating 38 5 years ago grin

Nigerians and age fraud are like 5&6 shocked

jaybenugo:
Tonto Dikeh's ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill has taken to his Instagram handle to celebrate his 39th birthday today, IgbereTV reports.

He shared a new photo of the with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CX9yregg6wW/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Ten Most Featured Artistes In Nigerian Music Industry. / Owomabo Slams Soundcity For Rejecting Demmie Vee's Video / Actress Bimbo Thomas Dedicates Her Son (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.