Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Edo Youths Converge At A Hotel To Chill On Christmas (Video) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Edo Youths Converge At A Hotel To Chill On Christmas (Video) (23467 Views)

Abuja Big Boys Converge For Colleague's Late Father's Burial Reception / Premier Cool To Reward Customers With All Expense Paid To Dubai In #chill&win / Confessions: Help Us Tell Your Squad And Your Mother-in- Laws To Chill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Youths Converge At A Hotel To Chill On Christmas (Video) by blowjohn(m): 11:33am On Dec 27, 2021
Femmyfestus:
People dey try sha. Diff kind of odor and stuff. Dat pool water go don turn brown

Imagine say frm the percentage, 20 per cent begin fart.
Another wahala for numerous nostrils

1 Like

Re: Edo Youths Converge At A Hotel To Chill On Christmas (Video) by blowjohn(m): 11:34am On Dec 27, 2021
But las las the swimming pool no dey port Harcourt.

Imagine say people converge for porthacourt with all the spot.

E go turn to monsters ball
Re: Edo Youths Converge At A Hotel To Chill On Christmas (Video) by Hndrrxxx(m): 11:44am On Dec 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Imagine.....this na Ghana hotel...not Edo state
The crowd is just too much in that swimming pool

This are not youth....they are kids

Or rather they are children youth

And moreover bros op don high on weed...which one be 65.7 percent.....if you see 65.7 percent of edo youths you go run na...

You dey mind the op
na true sha

Morning boss ahbeg check PM very urgent!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Youths Converge At A Hotel To Chill On Christmas (Video) by seborrhic: 11:47am On Dec 27, 2021
Igbere is as useless as Sahara reporters.
Both are outfits run by semi-illiterates pretending to be run by educated people.
Please no one should ever call them a journalism medium.They are blogs run on gossip,lies and concoction of stories.

3 Likes

Re: Edo Youths Converge At A Hotel To Chill On Christmas (Video) by Prechgold1180(m): 11:54am On Dec 27, 2021
matrix199:
If 10% of Edo youths converged, a local government would not contain them, how much more a hotel, how much more 65.7%.

A small faction of youth does not represent the entire youths.

The op is mad and damm bad in calculations
Re: Edo Youths Converge At A Hotel To Chill On Christmas (Video) by mediainc: 12:04pm On Dec 27, 2021
SpatialKing:
This is the people some tribes are claiming they originated from
Stupid bigot, slap yourself, read what you wrote, you will know you are a stupid, inferior complexed animal...your hate will destroy you. This is even Lagos ode.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Youths Converge At A Hotel To Chill On Christmas (Video) by lomprico(m): 12:06pm On Dec 27, 2021
yesloaded:

I can see underage kids on the video

I still don't get, do they have age restrictions for those that go to swimming pool?
Re: Edo Youths Converge At A Hotel To Chill On Christmas (Video) by yesloaded: 12:08pm On Dec 27, 2021
lomprico:

I still don't get, do they have age restrictions for those that go to swimming pool?

Title states 'youth' whereas I'm seeing kids of like 12yrs in the video

1 Like

Re: Edo Youths Converge At A Hotel To Chill On Christmas (Video) by Stephen0mozzy: 12:12pm On Dec 27, 2021
jaybenugo:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CX9ftwULOAQ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

This is the dumbest used of statistics I have ever seen in a post

2 Likes

Re: Edo Youths Converge At A Hotel To Chill On Christmas (Video) by lomprico(m): 12:24pm On Dec 27, 2021
yesloaded:

Title states 'youth' whereas I'm seeing kids of like 12yrs in the video

Where they wearing age tags? For u to say they are 12yr old?
Re: Edo Youths Converge At A Hotel To Chill On Christmas (Video) by freshkpomo(m): 12:25pm On Dec 27, 2021
SpatialKing:

How the people origin take affect you?
Re: Edo Youths Converge At A Hotel To Chill On Christmas (Video) by Yarimoooh: 1:09pm On Dec 27, 2021
Brain dey pain who post this thing. How can 65% of Edo youths converge in a hotel, na stadium? The ozwor wey post no c say na club b that?
jaybenugo:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CX9ftwULOAQ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Edo Youths Converge At A Hotel To Chill On Christmas (Video) by tctrills: 1:42pm On Dec 27, 2021
soliddust2020:
I see omicron there
Omicron is everywhere.
Re: Edo Youths Converge At A Hotel To Chill On Christmas (Video) by justjify(m): 1:48pm On Dec 27, 2021
matrix199:
If 10% of Edo youths converged, a local government would not contain them, how much more a hotel, how much more 65.7%.

A small faction of youth does not represent the entire youths.
Don't mind useless Igbere TV
Re: Edo Youths Converge At A Hotel To Chill On Christmas (Video) by Testimony1988(m): 1:55pm On Dec 27, 2021
It should be an old video.
Re: Edo Youths Converge At A Hotel To Chill On Christmas (Video) by Njc1(m): 3:19pm On Dec 27, 2021
SpatialKing:
where are you from?
Re: Edo Youths Converge At A Hotel To Chill On Christmas (Video) by subcbouy: 3:28pm On Dec 27, 2021
It is nice since the converge wasn't cultist and Ashewo.
Re: Edo Youths Converge At A Hotel To Chill On Christmas (Video) by Hkff: 4:46pm On Dec 27, 2021
Really
Re: Edo Youths Converge At A Hotel To Chill On Christmas (Video) by Awise09(m): 5:13pm On Dec 27, 2021
I think the OP is high on something new those are kids now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aroms Aigbehi Condemns Nigerians Flamboyant Celebrations / Happy Birthday Lalasticlala / With Love, From Makydebbie.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.