Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,146 members, 7,842,295 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

I'll Support You With Funds To Start This Lucrative Business - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I'll Support You With Funds To Start This Lucrative Business (788 Views)

If You Have NGN10,000, Join Me In This Lucrative Business / Learn How To Get Money To Invest In This Lucrative Venture For Free. / If You Have N200k, We Can Put You In This Lucrative Biz Anywhere Nationwide: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'll Support You With Funds To Start This Lucrative Business by Bossdave: 7:42am On Jul 17, 2022
Please, Allow Me to Put Smiles on Your Face

God has helped me this year, and I feel indebted to appreciate God by helping my fellow men.

As my son celebrates his birthday next week Tuesday, rather than throw a lavish birthday party to spend millions to no profit, I've decided to use the money instead to help others rise.

If you're interested in the lucrative Automated Utility vending Business, I'm ready to give you financial support to get started if you can show a little commitment.

I'll be financially responsible for getting you a fully automated website where you can sell airtime, cheap data, recharge card pins, electricity tokens, cable TV subscriptions, bulk sms and exam scratch cards at competitive rates to create economic sustenance for yourself.

What I Would Provide

1. A fully automated website for your utility vending business valued at ₦75,000.

Features of the Website Includes

A. Recharge Card PINs generation for all networks to enable resellers buy from you, and print on paper.

B. Prepaid and Postpaid Meter Recharge for all DISCOs

C. Airtime vending for all networks.

D. Normal and SME Data Subscription for all networks as low as ₦225/Gig

E. Automatic Sales and Renewal of TV cable subscriptions such as DSTV, GOTV, Startimes, etc.

F. Bulk SMS selling at competitive rates.

G. Automatic Money Transfers to all Banks in Nigeria.

H. A .com.ng Domain in your preferred domain name valued at ₦2000/year.

I. Fully paid 3 months hosting service valued at ₦3,000.

2. Funding Capital to load your first stock. This funding Capital would be between ₦5k and ₦50k per person. The amount you'll get would be determined at the end of an interview which I'll personally conduct digitally.

3. Payment for Sub-distributorship License on your behalf. This License is valued at ₦45,000.

Total Project Value (Minus Startup Capital) - ₦125,000.00 (One hundred and twenty-five thousand naira).

Your Commitments

You'll have to make a little commitment to your business. I wouldn't fund a business where the beneficiary uses up all the stocks for himself simply because he got all things free. He makes no effort to succeed since he has nothing to lose.

The expected commitment from you are as follows:

1. A determination to succeed. You'll be interviewed for this.

2. Genuine interest in the Automated Utility Vending Business.

3. Readiness to learn and network for business success.

4. Be ready to take up responsibly to promote your brand.

5. A financial commitment of 20% of the total project cost to your business estimated at ₦25,000. This cash commitment can be raised in installments depending on your capacity.

6. You must agree to provide a continuous progress report on your business for the next 5 months after business set up.

The Developers have been hired and ready to work. Your website would be unique as agreed to by the Developers.

Sample websites are attached in the images below.

It is my earnest belief that this project would put smiles on many faces.

Interested individuals should contact me on 091 2971 9707 (WhatsApp Only) to be added to my Business Support Group created specifically for this purpose.

Beneficiaries would be supported on a first come, first served basis. Limited Slots Available

Re: I'll Support You With Funds To Start This Lucrative Business by Bossdave: 10:46am On Jul 17, 2022
Someone has asked me what I stand to benefit by doing this.

We'll, I'm looking at the spiritual benefits rather than financial. I believe in sowing and reaping.

As I help others, several other people will also help my children. My children would harvest helpers because of these seeds I'm sowing.

However, in all honesty, I've had suggestions to host all the sites on a reseller hosting platform and benefit from the hosting business. Being a novice in these things, I'm yet to decide on the suggestion, however, if I eventually accede, I may benefit as a hosting service provider to all beneficiaries.
Re: I'll Support You With Funds To Start This Lucrative Business by Bossdave: 4:24pm On Jul 17, 2022
If you already have a stable source of income, please do not apply. This is strictly for people who really need help. You'll be disqualified during the screening exercise.
Re: I'll Support You With Funds To Start This Lucrative Business by Bossdave: 6:05pm On Jul 17, 2022
This opportunity is only available to Nigerans.
Re: I'll Support You With Funds To Start This Lucrative Business by benbreeze: 11:53pm On Jul 17, 2022
Thanks for this gesture and I am interested in this..

I will msg you on WhatsApp as requested
Re: I'll Support You With Funds To Start This Lucrative Business by Bossdave: 10:05am On Jul 18, 2022
benbreeze:
Thanks for this gesture and I am interested in this..

I will msg you on WhatsApp as requested

You're welcome my brother.
Re: I'll Support You With Funds To Start This Lucrative Business by seeker121(m): 3:39pm On Jul 18, 2022
Am interested in this bro and we really appreciate if you can help me with the blogging niche I want to create I promise to repay everything if I start.My number is 08050686928 that's my WhatsApp number.

Note:The total estimate I needed to start the blog is #65k I can give you a breakdown if you want bro.
Re: I'll Support You With Funds To Start This Lucrative Business by Bossdave: 7:29pm On Jul 18, 2022
seeker121:
Am interested in this bro and we really appreciate if you can help me with the blogging niche I want to create I promise to repay everything if I start.My number is 08050686928 that's my WhatsApp number.

Note:The total estimate I needed to start the blog is #65k I can give you a breakdown if you want bro.

Okay. Chat me up my brother. Let's see what God would do.
Re: I'll Support You With Funds To Start This Lucrative Business by seeker121(m): 8:20pm On Jul 18, 2022
Will really appreciate bro
Re: I'll Support You With Funds To Start This Lucrative Business by comtem2011: 4:40pm On Jul 19, 2022
Bossdave:
Please, Allow Me to Put Smiles on Your Face

God has helped me this year, and I feel indebted to appreciate God by helping my fellow men.

As my son celebrates his birthday next week Tuesday, rather than throw a lavish birthday party to spend millions to no profit, I've decided to use the money instead to help others rise.

If you're interested in the lucrative Automated Utility vending Business, I'm ready to give you financial support to get started if you can show a little commitment.

I'll be financially responsible for getting you a fully automated website where you can sell airtime, cheap data, recharge card pins, electricity tokens, cable TV subscriptions, bulk sms and exam scratch cards at competitive rates to create economic sustenance for yourself.

What I Would Provide

1. A fully automated website for your utility vending business valued at ₦75,000.

Features of the Website Includes

A. Recharge Card PINs generation for all networks to enable resellers buy from you, and print on paper.

B. Prepaid and Postpaid Meter Recharge for all DISCOs

C. Airtime vending for all networks.

D. Normal and SME Data Subscription for all networks as low as ₦225/Gig

E. Automatic Sales and Renewal of TV cable subscriptions such as DSTV, GOTV, Startimes, etc.

F. Bulk SMS selling at competitive rates.

G. Automatic Money Transfers to all Banks in Nigeria.

H. A .com.ng Domain in your preferred domain name valued at ₦2000/year.

I. Fully paid 3 months hosting service valued at ₦3,000.

2. Funding Capital to load your first stock. This funding Capital would be between ₦5k and ₦50k per person. The amount you'll get would be determined at the end of an interview which I'll personally conduct digitally.

3. Payment for Sub-distributorship License on your behalf. This License is valued at ₦45,000.

Total Project Value (Minus Startup Capital) - ₦125,000.00 (One hundred and twenty-five thousand naira).

Your Commitments

You'll have to make a little commitment to your business. I wouldn't fund a business where the beneficiary uses up all the stocks for himself simply because he got all things free. He makes no effort to succeed since he has nothing to lose.

The expected commitment from you are as follows:

1. A determination to succeed. You'll be interviewed for this.

2. Genuine interest in the Automated Utility Vending Business.

3. Readiness to learn and network for business success.

4. Be ready to take up responsibly to promote your brand.

5. A financial commitment of 20% of the total project cost to your business estimated at ₦25,000. This cash commitment can be raised in installments depending on your capacity.

6. You must agree to provide a continuous progress report on your business for the next 5 months after business set up.

The Developers have been hired and ready to work. Your website would be unique as agreed to by the Developers.

Sample websites are attached in the images below.

It is my earnest belief that this project would put smiles on many faces.

Interested individuals should contact me on 091 2971 9707 (WhatsApp Only) to be added to my Business Support Group created specifically for this purpose.

Beneficiaries would be supported on a first come, first served basis. Limited Slots Available
I am interested, will chat you up.

(1) (Reply)

Start Making Money For Your Likes, Comment And Post With This Website. / What Is The Least Amount That Can Be Invested In Shares? / Help Needed With Stockbroker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.