Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,538 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

All My Wealth, Fame, Assets Is Vanity At The End – Actress Destiny Etiko - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / All My Wealth, Fame, Assets Is Vanity At The End – Actress Destiny Etiko (453 Views)

Flaunting A Relationship Online Will Speed Up Its End - Actress, Yvonne Nelson / "Staying Broke Is Also Vanity" - Bobrisky. He Mocks Those Insulting Him Before / Destiny Etiko's Swimming Pool Photos: Fans Go Gaga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All My Wealth, Fame, Assets Is Vanity At The End – Actress Destiny Etiko by tkgz(m): 9:53am On Dec 27, 2021
The Christmas Day celebration came with a moment of reflection for popular Nollywood actress Destiny Etiko.

The screen diva said that everything she has been working hard for, all her struggles in life, all head to one final vain destination.
According to Etiko, in a post on her Instagram story, every of her assets and wealth in the end amount to vanity.
Read More: https://www.cuzideas.com/actress-destiny-etiko

Re: All My Wealth, Fame, Assets Is Vanity At The End – Actress Destiny Etiko by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 27, 2021
That's the reality of life,I pity people who live this life as if it's their final destination, life is just like a market place, we shall all go home
Re: All My Wealth, Fame, Assets Is Vanity At The End – Actress Destiny Etiko by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 27, 2021
No. You'll move them along to the other side
Re: All My Wealth, Fame, Assets Is Vanity At The End – Actress Destiny Etiko by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 27, 2021
SmellySperm:
No. You'll move them along to the other side

Can you help me with any amount of money?

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor Ifeanyi Kalu Weds Filmmaker Nicolette Ndigwe / Are these Two Singles The Biggest Afrobeats Singles Ever ? / Nico Gravity Vs Eedris Abdulkareem Saga:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.