Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Look At What I Saw Along Abakaliki-enugu Expressway - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Look At What I Saw Along Abakaliki-enugu Expressway (1741 Views)

Drivers Lament As They Spend Days On Nsukka/Enugu Expressway (Video) / Pictures Of Muhammed Buhari International Airport, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State / See The Deplorable State Of Port Harcourt-Enugu Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At What I Saw Along Abakaliki-enugu Expressway by Nsogbu001(m): 7:57am On Jun 13, 2023
I was driving from Abakaliki to Enugu when I saw men tied themselves like goat to truck.
They were sleeping comfortably. I couldn't imagine someone will tie himself like goat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THqSCChfsHA

2 Likes

Re: Look At What I Saw Along Abakaliki-enugu Expressway by mrvitalis(m): 8:00am On Jun 13, 2023
Nsogbu001:
I was driving from Abakaliki to Enugu when I saw men tied themselves like goat to truck.
They were sleeping comfortably. I couldn't imagine someone will tie himself like goat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THqSCChfsHA
Yes this are the people you expect to be feed up with the current situation in Nigeria? For them this is the best life have been

We are too unevenly educated, developed, exposed and have vastly Different value system

I repeat regional government is the only way

2 Likes

Re: Look At What I Saw Along Abakaliki-enugu Expressway by DAVIDMOE(m): 8:02am On Jun 13, 2023
I use to see lots of this people along Enugu-Makurdi road. I think they are used to it, but to be frank, this is not safe.

1 Like

Re: Look At What I Saw Along Abakaliki-enugu Expressway by Advancedpenis: 8:04am On Jun 13, 2023
mrvitalis:

Yes this are the people you expect to be feed up with the current situation in Nigeria? For them this is the best life have been

We are too unevenly educated, developed, exposed and have vastly Different value system

I think any development apart from this cattle stuff is seen as alien
Re: Look At What I Saw Along Abakaliki-enugu Expressway by Nsogbu001(m): 8:05am On Jun 13, 2023
What if they had fallen from that place? How can someone tie himself like goat.
Nawa ooo
Re: Look At What I Saw Along Abakaliki-enugu Expressway by Ihateheadslamer: 8:32am On Jun 13, 2023
Just when you thought you've seen enough and boom another one comes up
Nsogbu001:
What if they had fallen from that place? How can someone tie himself like goat.
Nawa ooo
Re: Look At What I Saw Along Abakaliki-enugu Expressway by thesicilian: 8:46am On Jun 13, 2023
The kind of monikers on this thread though...
Re: Look At What I Saw Along Abakaliki-enugu Expressway by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:49pm On Jun 13, 2023
Igbo dey pity hausa traders now,how sweet grin
THAT IS THEIR OWN DEFINATION OF HARDWORKgrin why bother ya head.
Re: Look At What I Saw Along Abakaliki-enugu Expressway by Cromagnon: 6:03pm On Jun 13, 2023
mrvitalis:

we have 36 regions

(1) (Reply)

How The Uk Is Scamming Nigerians / Full List Of Those Who Died In Todays Plane Crash.. / Family Visit To Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.