Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Please How Do I Hustle Hard In 2022? 2021 Was Hell For Me - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please How Do I Hustle Hard In 2022? 2021 Was Hell For Me (22128 Views)

Can I Hustle In Ibadan,am Not A Self Employed Person? / The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler / What They Never Told Us About Working Hard In This Present Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please How Do I Hustle Hard In 2022? 2021 Was Hell For Me by orlaglobal234: 1:52pm On Dec 27, 2021
Hmmm try work hard to get your voters card and vote that Buhari out of ASO ROCK because without him out nothing for Nigeria youths because na Buhari hold Nigerians youths destiny
Re: Please How Do I Hustle Hard In 2022? 2021 Was Hell For Me by abbenism001(m): 1:55pm On Dec 27, 2021
Firerising:

Pls I will need your assistance.i just started learning IT programming languages

Abeg I will need ur assistance if you are a programmer...
Re: Please How Do I Hustle Hard In 2022? 2021 Was Hell For Me by bakesntakes(m): 1:56pm On Dec 27, 2021
Hustle harder and don't relent

You tired of spending so much money on airtime and data?

Earn free airtime and cash by taking surveys.

No payment needed for registration

Follow link in signature and sign up now
Re: Please How Do I Hustle Hard In 2022? 2021 Was Hell For Me by Johel(m): 1:58pm On Dec 27, 2021
JustMe407:
Well, 2021 is coming to an end in some days. And I personally don't like the way the year went for me. So by 2022, I want to put in a lot of work in my hustle and pray that it pays off.

But the issue is, how does one really hustle effectively? What are the specific things that should be done while working hard? Those that worked hard and made it, please what worked or did not work for you?

I know a lot of people would say avoid women; noted! What other thing should a young entrepreneurial minded Nigerian do in other to scale in his/her hustle.

Abeg make una answer ohh!!
Mods please help push to front page for broader inputs.

Focus on what matters and ignore what doesn't,Save more than u spend,piggy bank savings helps,try small poultry business,it's cheap And you can also become an egg distributor as time goes and u make progress in the business,...Just cultivate a good saving habit and believe me,there's nothing u won't be able to achieve applying determination and discipline.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Hustle Hard In 2022? 2021 Was Hell For Me by abbenism001(m): 1:59pm On Dec 27, 2021
Am interested in Tech I have started html,css and responsive web design, but I still need a mentor. I have system internet access. Pls can you help me. I have gotten some materials

quote author=tallestguy4u post=108852777]Skill, skill, skill... That's all you need bro. Acquire a new skillet and then up you are. Remember, you pay for what you don't know, but you are paid for what you know.
If you have a PC with your phone and internet access, these are enough tools to kick start the year with and at the end it shall be a new song for you.
These skills include: graphic design, web design, programming/coding etc. Believe me, if you are good in any or all of the above, the sky will be your starting point.
Am into one of these and I have no regret by the special grace of God.[/quote]
Re: Please How Do I Hustle Hard In 2022? 2021 Was Hell For Me by Jas80: 2:05pm On Dec 27, 2021
abbenism001:
Am interested in Tech I have started html,css and responsive web design, but I still need a mentor. I have system internet access. Pls can you help me. I have gotten some materials

quote author=tallestguy4u post=108852777]Skill, skill, skill... That's all you need bro. Acquire a new skillet and then up you are. Remember, you pay for what you don't know, but you are paid for what you know.
If you have a PC with your phone and internet access, these are enough tools to kick start the year with and at the end it shall be a new song for you.
These skills include: graphic design, web design, programming/coding etc. Believe me, if you are good in any or all of the above, the sky will be your starting point.
Am into one of these and I have no regret by the special grace of God.

Send me a Mai

Note: This is not the person you replied

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Hustle Hard In 2022? 2021 Was Hell For Me by JustMe407: 2:05pm On Dec 27, 2021
AGurlnoname:

Lol, no wahala. For instance, I was struggling on which career path I should take even though I read a professional course. I never even had passion for the course I read but I was made to understand the real purpose of my existence through the course.

See life isn't all about hustle and get money but also finding your purpose, impacting lives and living a happy life. You can enter my mail and let's continue, if you don't mind.

Alright. Thank you for your submissions.
I just sent you a PM.
Re: Please How Do I Hustle Hard In 2022? 2021 Was Hell For Me by ollybasa: 2:06pm On Dec 27, 2021
Join yahoo yahoo one time grin grin cool
Re: Please How Do I Hustle Hard In 2022? 2021 Was Hell For Me by Rhozabeth(m): 2:10pm On Dec 27, 2021
I see a problem with ur mindset! And the problem is that you have started procrastinating already! Why wait till 2022, why not start now!!!!
Think hard, take risk, invest, avoid frivolous spending, save, deny urself of some pleasures, network to meet people cos u can't succeed alone and u will see urself fly! And pls don't forget never to procrastinate, whatever i can do now, never postpone it! Best of luck.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Do I Hustle Hard In 2022? 2021 Was Hell For Me by mikeybrainy: 2:10pm On Dec 27, 2021
Learn programming
Learn programming everywhere
Pesin no get laptop cry

4 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Hustle Hard In 2022? 2021 Was Hell For Me by Thedivergent(m): 2:13pm On Dec 27, 2021
JustMe407:
Well, 2021 is coming to an end in some days. And I personally don't like the way the year went for me. So by 2022, I want to put in a lot of work in my hustle and pray that it pays off.

But the issue is, how does one really hustle effectively? What are the specific things that should be done while working hard? Those that worked hard and made it, please what worked or did not work for you?

I know a lot of people would say avoid women; noted! What other thing should a young entrepreneurial minded Nigerian do in other to scale in his/her hustle.

Well, you asked the right question and you deserve the right answer.

As a matter of fact God has given us the sufficient grace to excel and be fruitful but the question now is

Are you rolling with the right financial vehicle?
Do you have the right mindset to create wealth?
Are you patient enough to create wealth?
Are you always putting God first in all you do?
And finally do you have a strong WHY for doing what you're doing?

When you are able to answer these questions, then your worries will be less.
I also have solutions when you're able to answer them well.

Re: Please How Do I Hustle Hard In 2022? 2021 Was Hell For Me by Selfmotivated: 2:19pm On Dec 27, 2021
Even the country will not allow person to hustle in peace, the business environment is unfavourable especially as a new entrant.
Hmm... just draw your map very well and relocate to safe African or european country. Nigeria is a death trap full of ambiguities and distress.
Re: Please How Do I Hustle Hard In 2022? 2021 Was Hell For Me by foreverproduct: 2:21pm On Dec 27, 2021
Start by giving your life to God and making Jesus the Lord of your life.

Commit your ways to Him and live according to His precepts.

Allow Him direct your path

Jesus makes like beautiful and worth living
Re: Please How Do I Hustle Hard In 2022? 2021 Was Hell For Me by ModelLook(m): 2:22pm On Dec 27, 2021
Offpoint1:
Let life flows, no one knows where their life is headed... What would be would be.

Stop setting time for achievement, it's perfect recipe for depression and desperation and desperation is a perfect ingredient for a vice society.

I don't believe in hard work, smart work, prayers...
No amount of hard work, smart work or prayers can ever make us successful.
Believing in all these is the reason we have society filled with depress and desperate people, who feels all their efforts aren't yelling.

Let life flows, if you were destined to be successful in 2030... No amount of hardwork and prayers will make you successful 2022... And if you were destined to be successful 2022, you might not do half of what you did this year and you'll see doors opening from every areas

Let life flows and stay positive

I agree with you 1000%. I posted something similar on Twitter this morning. Everything is just TIME. Nomatter how hard or smart a man works, even if he prays, if it's not yet his or her time, he or she is just wasting their damn time.

I have decided to just live each day as it comes and let things flow. Also, I don't make plans anymore.
Re: Please How Do I Hustle Hard In 2022? 2021 Was Hell For Me by gfon(m): 2:30pm On Dec 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Bros op is not a real niggarr
Don't huzzle hard
Huzzle smart
i like that hustle smart part,put me on biko
Re: Please How Do I Hustle Hard In 2022? 2021 Was Hell For Me by Spherical77(m): 2:49pm On Dec 27, 2021
ModelLook:

I agree with you 1000%. I posted something similar on Twitter this morning. Everything is just TIME. Nomatter how hard or smart a man works, even if he prays, if it's not yet his or her time, he or she is just wasting their damn time.

I have decided to just live each day as it comes and let things flow. Also, I don't make plans anymore.
This is just me. "Time and season"

Btw, why do you stop making plans? Mind sharing?
Re: Please How Do I Hustle Hard In 2022? 2021 Was Hell For Me by macaranta(m): 3:06pm On Dec 27, 2021
1.Put God first, because there's always a spiritual Manifestation of things before physical Manifestation.

2.Do what you do well, avoid mediocrity in goal setting.

3.Focus on the end from the beginning, don't start a hustle where the customer base is almost non existent.

4.Posses an investor mindset. This has nothing to do with having millions. Before you buy anything, ask yourself if it's going to make you money or make you lose money.

5.Scale your target base. If you are releasing a product or service, make sure it can serve a unique problem in a simple/better way.

6.Have a portfolio, especially for risky investments. If you have 50k, don't invest all in one place/thing you're just trying out. Invest in percentages.

7.Watch your spending habits, cut unnecessary things that drain you money (reserve some for enjoyment of course).

8.Your luxury lifestyle must be funded from a vehicle, vehicle here is means (business, asset, profits etc)

9.Follow the right people, even on social media. Follow people who have already accomplished what you wish to achieve and continually learn from them.

10.Your product or service must be improved continuously, no rest (for the wicked lol just kidding) even when it seems perfect.

11.Divest only when you have mastered one area of what you do.

12.Have an excellence mindset.

Etc

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Do I Hustle Hard In 2022? 2021 Was Hell For Me by KelB(m): 3:10pm On Dec 27, 2021
Learn affiliate marketing. I can coach you if you're determined. You can be making 100k every week by less hassle

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Hustle Hard In 2022? 2021 Was Hell For Me by Cloud007: 3:12pm On Dec 27, 2021
The question should be how do you find God's grace in 2022. Without grace and favor for access.... Na so you go dey hustle ohh
Re: Please How Do I Hustle Hard In 2022? 2021 Was Hell For Me by Agbebakun22: 3:19pm On Dec 27, 2021
Killbillz:
Just put God in all u do firstly. Then do everything without fear.
Never be afraid to do things differently.
Explore whatever ur heart is in.
Trust God. No matter how rugged it gets. ( move with faith and not by what u see now) knowing that God's plans for u are better than urs
Invest , invest and reinvest ( If u don't know how or where ask ur account manager or do mutual funds)
Focus on ur future plans now and forget the lavish shiit lifestyle.
No look another person compare urself. Focus on getting there in ur own time.
Appreciate the little u have.
Empower urself (learn an IT skill and get certified)
Dream big bro.. so fvcking big and let it scare u but know it can be achieved realistically ( bit by bit) no rush am.
Motivate urself everyday meditating with God's words that concerns u.
Avoid enmity
Be generous but not foolish.
Set goals and realistically work towards them. No matter how small ur victory celebrate it and be thankful.
I can go on and on but with these u should get a picture of the mindset u need.
Be positive... God will see us through

Quick question to ask you: I'm planning of going into crypto day trading and scalping, i'm planning of getting myself enroll for a complete course from beginning to advance(done reaching out to a professional trader who's doing amazing things for himself in trading world), while my other mind is suggesting Product design. can I make a career through crypto trading I mean full time learning it and trading it same time or just go for learning Product design. Tho i'm a student.

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Hustle Hard In 2022? 2021 Was Hell For Me by Alphafeezay(m): 3:20pm On Dec 27, 2021
Abudu2000:
what if one is not a church goer?

Do sadaka
Re: Please How Do I Hustle Hard In 2022? 2021 Was Hell For Me by Agbebakun22: 3:22pm On Dec 27, 2021
Optimistguy1969:
Abeg I wan learn UI/UX.
Who go guide me?

Na beg I dey o

There's company into it who are currently running a yearly discount of #5000, they're professional no be scam, download proapp in Google playstore

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Hustle Hard In 2022? 2021 Was Hell For Me by Alphafeezay(m): 3:24pm On Dec 27, 2021
JustMe407:

Thank You so much. Tithing doesn't necessarily mean giving to the Church right? I can give it to individuals who are in need?

Tithing is tithing, so cos you tithe you won't help the needy.? So cos I help the needs I won't tithe?

Tithe is 10%, so what's the remaining 90% meant for?
Re: Please How Do I Hustle Hard In 2022? 2021 Was Hell For Me by Exceed15: 3:25pm On Dec 27, 2021
Pray for a connection that will change your life. Relationship is everything.

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Hustle Hard In 2022? 2021 Was Hell For Me by LawyerLomo(m): 3:28pm On Dec 27, 2021
I am also determined
Re: Please How Do I Hustle Hard In 2022? 2021 Was Hell For Me by EM123: 3:28pm On Dec 27, 2021
Offpoint1:
Let life flows, no one knows where their life is headed... What would be would be.

Stop setting time for achievement, it's perfect recipe for depression and desperation and desperation is a perfect ingredient for a vice society.

I don't believe in hard work, smart work, prayers...
No amount of hard work, smart work or prayers can ever make us successful.
Believing in all these is the reason we have society filled with depress and desperate people, who feels all their efforts aren't yelling.

Let life flows, if you were destined to be successful in 2030... No amount of hardwork and prayers will make you successful 2022... And if you were destined to be successful 2022, you might not do half of what you did this year and you'll see doors opening from every areas

Let life flows and stay positive
bro your words are the best ever
Re: Please How Do I Hustle Hard In 2022? 2021 Was Hell For Me by princewarri1985: 3:30pm On Dec 27, 2021
JustMe407:

SEE JAMB QUESTIOM OH!
Re: Please How Do I Hustle Hard In 2022? 2021 Was Hell For Me by Schprobs: 3:45pm On Dec 27, 2021
JustMe407:

If ure in lagos agbero is a only legit works for now.fews months boooom u don become millionaire
Re: Please How Do I Hustle Hard In 2022? 2021 Was Hell For Me by Caleycash(m): 3:49pm On Dec 27, 2021
All the people I know that hussled hard are nothing to write home about!... bros better open your eyes oo and hussle smart, time dey go oo, one thing I will tell you is that this life as a whole is a scam!!!, so better wise up and help yourself cus no one will, na person wey get money dey exist for this life!, lookout for young guys with smart ways of making money and make em friends... working hard in this era will get you nothing but pity from fake people!

3 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Hustle Hard In 2022? 2021 Was Hell For Me by Samakus(m): 3:59pm On Dec 27, 2021
Follow me and buy these low MC coins... lustcoins, Busdx, winnie the moonie, Lucky token, block2play, Runnode, Solalambo, Sunny Aggregator, and April Token!

See you in October 2022
Re: Please How Do I Hustle Hard In 2022? 2021 Was Hell For Me by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 4:02pm On Dec 27, 2021
Go and learn Yahoo simple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gas Explosion At Ladipo Market Extension, Lagos / IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! / Dangote Shifts Focus From Cement To Oil And Gas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.