Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

A Thief Broke Into My Workplace .I Need Your Thoughts - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Thief Broke Into My Workplace .I Need Your Thoughts (1439 Views)

House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) / Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video / Businesswoman Shocked After Hoodlums Broke Into Her Car In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thief Broke Into My Workplace .I Need Your Thoughts by ma373733(m): 11:05am On Dec 27, 2021
So this morning I came to work and found out that all the padlocks holding the doors are all gone, with no evidence of forced opening or hammering or whatever. The person stole all the money in the drawer about 40k or so without stealing even a pen all the laptops,TV , printers , ultrasound Machine ,ECG and other laboratory equipments are intact. Now about keys my boss is with one , the cleaner is with one bunch I'm with the other because I'm living closer and also I do come to work early I'm the cashier there ..called my boss and told him what happened he's just as confused as me, so is everyone here .our cleaner travelled last weekend .my question is who did it?
How did the person managed to get in?
Why did the person take away the padlocks?
Why did the person only steal money and left every other valuable things there?

I really need your thoughts please I'm confused.
Re: A Thief Broke Into My Workplace .I Need Your Thoughts by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 27, 2021
forward him to us,we will return his senses
Re: A Thief Broke Into My Workplace .I Need Your Thoughts by ma373733(m): 11:06am On Dec 27, 2021
Hisbah21:
forward him to us,we will return his senses
how
Re: A Thief Broke Into My Workplace .I Need Your Thoughts by Ahmed0336(m): 11:07am On Dec 27, 2021
You have two options.

Let it slide or consult IFA. grin

1 Like

Re: A Thief Broke Into My Workplace .I Need Your Thoughts by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 27, 2021
ma373733:
So this morning I came to work and found out that all the padlocks holding the doors are all gone, with no evidence of forced opening or hammering or whatever. The person stole all the money in the drawer about 40k or so without stealing even a pen all the laptops,TV , printers , ultrasound Machine ,ECG and other laboratory equipments are intact. Now about keys my boss is with one , the cleaner is with one bunch I'm with the other because I'm living closer and also I do come to work early I'm the cashier there ..called my boss and told him what happened he's just as confused as me, so is everyone here .our cleaner travelled last weekend .my question is who did it?

Who did it right? You did it final

4 Likes

Re: A Thief Broke Into My Workplace .I Need Your Thoughts by ma373733(m): 11:09am On Dec 27, 2021
Skyflygang2:

Who did it right? You did it final

How you dey Reason sef?

Why should I post this if I did it?
Re: A Thief Broke Into My Workplace .I Need Your Thoughts by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 27, 2021
ma373733:
how
u are asking an officer?
Re: A Thief Broke Into My Workplace .I Need Your Thoughts by ma373733(m): 11:10am On Dec 27, 2021
Ahmed0336:
You have two options.

Let it slide or consult IFA. grin
I won't take it lightly .every finger seems to be pointing at me God knows I can't think of doing that
Re: A Thief Broke Into My Workplace .I Need Your Thoughts by Landmack: 11:13am On Dec 27, 2021
keys to the office held by more than two pple usually brings issues.
cleaner fit don raid finish come travel o

5 Likes

Re: A Thief Broke Into My Workplace .I Need Your Thoughts by Arnoldkerith: 11:14am On Dec 27, 2021
Oro yi le oo
Re: A Thief Broke Into My Workplace .I Need Your Thoughts by Ryda(m): 11:18am On Dec 27, 2021
The person stole all the money in the drawer about 40k or so without stealing even a pen all the laptops,TV , printers , ultrasound Machine ,ECG and other laboratory equipments are intact.

Na in-house thief be this na
One out of the three persons with the key did it.
Call a family meeting and settle it amongst yourself.
Or use ifá like a Nairalander stated.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Thief Broke Into My Workplace .I Need Your Thoughts by ma373733(m): 11:21am On Dec 27, 2021
Landmack:
keys to the office held by more than two pple usually brings issues.

cleaner fit don raid finish come travel o

While everyone thinks it might be a bugler due to some little criminal activities recorded this area this weekend.i strongly believe it's someone within that did it. I have called my younger ones that came over my house last weekend to be sure I have a clear slate they both confirmed that they know nothing about the incident which I strongly believed happend this early morning or yesterday night because I drove through my work place yesterday everything seems okay .I am still confused tho I'm just trying to get my thoughts together
Re: A Thief Broke Into My Workplace .I Need Your Thoughts by Redoil: 11:27am On Dec 27, 2021
the thief that break into the shop used potable battery machine iron cutter to cut the keys and took them way to sell to people who buys condemned iron.
tell your boss to buy a very tough keys or she should redesign the doors so that paddocks will be inside the gate

2 Likes

Re: A Thief Broke Into My Workplace .I Need Your Thoughts by Redoil: 11:28am On Dec 27, 2021
Guy relax the thief that break into the shop used potable battery machine iron cutter to cut the keys and took them way to sell to people who buys condemned iron.
tell your boss to buy a very tough keys or she should redesign the doors so that paddocks will be inside the gate

ma373733:

While everyone thinks it might be a bugler due to some little criminal activities recorded this area this weekend.i strongly believe it's someone within that did it. I have called my younger ones that came over my house last weekend to be sure I have a clear slate they both confirmed that they know nothing about the incident which I strongly believed happend this early morning or yesterday night because I drove through my work place yesterday everything seems okay .I am still confused tho I'm just trying to get my thoughts together

2 Likes

Re: A Thief Broke Into My Workplace .I Need Your Thoughts by ma373733(m): 11:31am On Dec 27, 2021
Redoil:
the thief that break into the shop used potable battery machine iron cutter to cut the keys and took them way to sell to people who buys condemned iron.
I guess so . but there's no debris on the floor so how come ?
Re: A Thief Broke Into My Workplace .I Need Your Thoughts by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 27, 2021
ma373733:

How you dey Reason sef?

Thats the main reason you been the main suspect to me... be the first to report so you are kinda free of charges... na you steal am bros

3 Likes

Re: A Thief Broke Into My Workplace .I Need Your Thoughts by ma373733(m): 11:37am On Dec 27, 2021
Skyflygang2:

Thats the main reason you been the main suspect to me... be the first to report so you are kinda free of charges... na you steal am bros
k . Who else is supposed to report first? I of course because I'm the first that came to work today I'm always the first person to come to work . I got your thoughts .I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: A Thief Broke Into My Workplace .I Need Your Thoughts by Oksman(m): 11:38am On Dec 27, 2021
ma373733:

Constructive Breaking!

Likely suspects.......
1. Your boss.
2. His son or any grown adult living with
him that is familiar with the ooffice
3. The cleaner who may have faked an
alibi of traveling.

Thief left with the locks to
avoid trace of fingerprint Incase
fingerprint expert are brought in. Smart guy you'll say.
The last but unlikely suspect here is
you, who did you inform about the
money in the office.

Finally this an insider's job; one of you know something about the burglary. Easy job for any detective.

1 Like

Re: A Thief Broke Into My Workplace .I Need Your Thoughts by ma373733(m): 11:54am On Dec 27, 2021
Oksman:

Constructive Breaking!

Likely suspects.......
1. Your boss.
2. His son or any grown adult living with
him that is familiar with the ooffice
3. The cleaner who may have faked an
alibi of traveling.

Thief left with the locks to
avoid trace of fingerprint Incase
fingerprint expert are brought in. Smart guy you'll say.
The last but unlikely suspect here is
you, who did you inform about the
money in the office.

Finally this an insider's job; one of you know something about the burglary. Easy job for any detective.

Apt!!
1.My boss is aware about the money.

He was supposed to come collect the money we worked on Friday .we closed work around 12pm so he told me he wouldn't make it to pickup the money.

2. The cleaner girl was aware .on Friday after cleaning she took excuse that she wants to go and make her hair so she left around 10:30-11:00
Infact yesterday night she called me wishing me happy boxing day .I remembered her asking if oga later came around on Friday I told her no .that was when she told me she's in her village that she travelled on Friday after making her hair that she's returning this morning. Up till now she's not here.
Re: A Thief Broke Into My Workplace .I Need Your Thoughts by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 27, 2021
I know one acid that can unlock any lock......so am not surprised
Re: A Thief Broke Into My Workplace .I Need Your Thoughts by ma373733(m): 1:41pm On Dec 27, 2021
michael77777:
I know one acid that can unlock any lock......so am not surprised
really? I don't know about that
Re: A Thief Broke Into My Workplace .I Need Your Thoughts by ogyunging(m): 2:20pm On Dec 27, 2021
Chale, gently reason the cleaner, doings get levels.

1 Like

Re: A Thief Broke Into My Workplace .I Need Your Thoughts by ma373733(m): 4:45pm On Dec 27, 2021
ogyunging:
Chale, gently reason the cleaner, doings get levels.
abi o

1 Like

Re: A Thief Broke Into My Workplace .I Need Your Thoughts by mediainc: 6:14pm On Dec 27, 2021
It's someone that knows money is there!
Re: A Thief Broke Into My Workplace .I Need Your Thoughts by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 27, 2021
ma373733:

How you dey Reason sef?

You may have done it with the thought that people would not suspect you as you posted it. Not saying you did it, but it's a line to follow.

Also, your cleaner could have sold the ruse of travelling to get an alibi to carry it out. Not saying he did, but it's another line to follow. Or he could have done it by proxy.

You may try and see if any of you guys having the keys misplaced the keys for any period of time (which could have led to an opportunity to duplicate it). Or were the keys ever duplicated?

1 Like

Re: A Thief Broke Into My Workplace .I Need Your Thoughts by ma373733(m): 8:23pm On Dec 27, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

You may have done it with the thought that people would not suspect you as you posted it. Not saying you did it, but it's a line to follow.

Also, your cleaner could have sold the ruse of travelling to get an alibi to carry it out. Not saying he did, but it's another line to follow. Or he could have done it by proxy.

You may try and see if any of you guys having the keys misplaced the keys for any period of time (which could have led to an opportunity to duplicate it). Or were the keys ever duplicated?
you made point .but the was not duplicated
Re: A Thief Broke Into My Workplace .I Need Your Thoughts by Nobody: 5:05am On Dec 28, 2021
ma373733:
you made point .but the was not duplicated

Don't be too sure. One of the other guys might have, or they might have created lapses that would have led to the duplication.

1 Like

Re: A Thief Broke Into My Workplace .I Need Your Thoughts by Intersexxsherry(f): 6:13am On Dec 28, 2021
ma373733:

it could be the 40k was enough to settle the needs of the thief or the thief could not stand carrying much loads with fear of being caught.
In any case, you lucky your Boss believed it was a Robber who stole the money, or else you could have been implicated, even locked up. These Robbers cause lot of problems and damages but judging from your story on how they easily opened the lock, it means they used the keys and the person went straight to steal the money means the person already knew about the money and the keys. This is an Insider Attack.

1 Like

Re: A Thief Broke Into My Workplace .I Need Your Thoughts by ma373733(m): 7:21am On Dec 28, 2021
Intersexxsherry:
it could be the 40k was enough to settle the needs of the thief or the thief could not stand carrying much loads with fear of being caught.
In any case, you lucky your Boss believed it was a Robber who stole the money, or else you could have been implicated, even locked up. These Robbers cause lot of problems and damages but judging from your story on how they easily opened the lock, it means they used the keys and the person went straight to steal the money means the person already knew about the money and the keys. This is an Insider Attack.

Thanks alot
Re: A Thief Broke Into My Workplace .I Need Your Thoughts by ma373733(m): 7:21am On Dec 28, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

Don't be too sure. One of the other guys might have, or they might have created lapses that would have led to the duplication.
I think so
Re: A Thief Broke Into My Workplace .I Need Your Thoughts by sugarlyn: 8:01am On Dec 28, 2021
Somebody must have tampered with your key,cleaner or the boss keys.
Three of you are suspect.
Three of you should sit down, think and ask yourselves questions.

1 Like

Re: A Thief Broke Into My Workplace .I Need Your Thoughts by faithfull18(f): 10:37am On Dec 28, 2021
No CCTV

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flip Side Of Japa: Ghanaian Boy Beats Father To Death In America (video) / Senator Quizzed Over Murder Of Hunchback / Couple Charged In $13 Million Nigerian Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.