Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Okorocha's Son Inlaw Stripped & Handcuffed By The Police: Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha's Son Inlaw Stripped & Handcuffed By The Police: Pictures (3726 Views)

Kidnappers' Hideout Bursted By Imo State Police (Pictures) / Enugu State Buys 100 Innoson Vans For Nigerian Police (Pictures) / Hope Uzodinma Wins Imo APC Primaries, Floors Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Uche Nwosu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha's Son Inlaw Stripped & Handcuffed By The Police: Pictures by wallstreetnews: 11:20am On Dec 27, 2021

1 Share

Re: Okorocha's Son Inlaw Stripped & Handcuffed By The Police: Pictures by wallstreetnews: 11:20am On Dec 27, 2021
Ok
Re: Okorocha's Son Inlaw Stripped & Handcuffed By The Police: Pictures by PrinceOfLagos: 11:26am On Dec 27, 2021
No human being should be treated this way unless he's got hands in the security challenges in Imo state

11 Likes

Re: Okorocha's Son Inlaw Stripped & Handcuffed By The Police: Pictures by nzeobi(m): 11:28am On Dec 27, 2021
This was somebody who his manhood nearly made a governor.

Well I don't pity you and rochas, you both looted IMO State and tried to turn it to your private property like it's done in some states but God pass una.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha's Son Inlaw Stripped & Handcuffed By The Police: Pictures by Ryda(m): 11:28am On Dec 27, 2021
See his face in the second picture like gentle Jack.
They can't even allow him put on a shirt or something.

Quick question please
Why do Nigerian forces like stripping suspects whenever they're being arrested?

Even corpses of criminals suffer worse humiliation.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha's Son Inlaw Stripped & Handcuffed By The Police: Pictures by CannibalTorment: 11:31am On Dec 27, 2021
They just want to humiliate the cannibal
Re: Okorocha's Son Inlaw Stripped & Handcuffed By The Police: Pictures by CannibalTorment: 11:32am On Dec 27, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
No human being should be treated this way unless he's got hands in the security challenges in Imo state
Blame Tinubu, he is the cause of this tormenting of igbos because of his presidency

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha's Son Inlaw Stripped & Handcuffed By The Police: Pictures by PrinceOfLagos: 11:46am On Dec 27, 2021
CannibalTorment:
Blame Tinubu, he is the cause of this tormenting of igbos because of his presidency
I am from Lagos , security challenges is everywhere in the country stop talking trash .

9 Likes

Re: Okorocha's Son Inlaw Stripped & Handcuffed By The Police: Pictures by CannibalTorment: 11:51am On Dec 27, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I am from Lagos , security challenges is everywhere in the country stop talking trash .
Of course according to your stale stories, your father is from Lagos after the civil war made him run away from imo state and he went back to go and pick your mother

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha's Son Inlaw Stripped & Handcuffed By The Police: Pictures by Ndibunna: 11:53am On Dec 27, 2021
Noted
Re: Okorocha's Son Inlaw Stripped & Handcuffed By The Police: Pictures by Charmingrascal(m): 12:10pm On Dec 27, 2021
The fact that the Police invaded a Church in commando style to arrest him should be condemned by well meaning Nigerians.
It was a deliberate act to provoke Christians during Christmas season.

He was arrested and released within a short period, meaning that his offense wasn't that serious and the security operatives could have waited till after the Church service before making the arrest, but because they know that "Christians are peaceful" they decided to invade a Church while service was on going, they shot sporadically and senselessly like terrorists that they are to scare congregants away from the Church not minding if their bullet could stray and hit some of the worshippers. The desecrated the Church to arrest someone that they would release after a short period.
I have never seen where they try such in a Mosque.
Christians all over Nigeria should condemn this act.
The Supreme Court governor is a shame to Christianity.

15 Likes

Re: Okorocha's Son Inlaw Stripped & Handcuffed By The Police: Pictures by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 27, 2021
Nah so dem dey treat the common criminals dem catch for street.

He is lucky he was not killed sef

Dem go just accuse am of been one of unknown gunmen
Re: Okorocha's Son Inlaw Stripped & Handcuffed By The Police: Pictures by ivandragon: 12:33pm On Dec 27, 2021
For him to have been released, it seems to indicate that the alledged offense was something that could have been handled far more discreetly...

Can these same security forces invade a mosque that is not a terrorist base & shoot so indiscriminately?

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha's Son Inlaw Stripped & Handcuffed By The Police: Pictures by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 27, 2021
Why them rush release this miscreant..?
IF they knew they would release him within a short time, why round him up in such a manner?
Hope they retrieved all the Landed properties & money this Guy & his criminal Father in Law criminal looted.?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha's Son Inlaw Stripped & Handcuffed By The Police: Pictures by DemMannaScam: 12:55pm On Dec 27, 2021
Okoro awusa and his family neva even see anything cheesy

PrinceOfLagos:

1 Like

Re: Okorocha's Son Inlaw Stripped & Handcuffed By The Police: Pictures by iLoveYouToo(m): 1:58pm On Dec 27, 2021
SMH
Re: Okorocha's Son Inlaw Stripped & Handcuffed By The Police: Pictures by durangokid: 1:58pm On Dec 27, 2021
Charmingrascal:
The fact that the Police invaded a Church in commando style to arrest him should be condemned by well meaning Nigerians.
It was a deliberate act to provoke Christians during Christmas season.

He was arrested and released within a short period, meaning that his offense wasn't that serious and the security operatives could have waited till after the Church service before making the arrest, but because they know that "Christians are peaceful" they decided to invade a Church while service was on going, they shot sporadically and senselessly like terrorists that they are to scare congregants away from the Church not minding if their bullet could stray and hit some of the worshippers. The desecrated the Church to arrest someone that they would release after a short period.
I have never seen where they try such in a Mosque.
Christians all over Nigeria should condemn this act.
The Supreme Court governor is a shame to Christianity.
. I like that, the event is working against APC and hope uzodinma, they are shooting themselves more and more in IMO state, this is justifying the hatred igbos have for the supporter of APC terrorist political party otherwise known as APC

1 Like

Re: Okorocha's Son Inlaw Stripped & Handcuffed By The Police: Pictures by madmohamed(m): 2:03pm On Dec 27, 2021
wallstreetnews:
https://www.instagram.com/lindaikejiblogofficial/p/CX-4OzKNDIw/?utm_medium=copy_link

Lalasticlala
I don't support criminal but they they arrest this man is not the way police work

This is kidnap not arrest

The fact is the person who send them was and still a criminal and police who arrested him is also a criminal all of them is a criminal

Hope uzudimma should stop killing innocent youth for political reasons

I come in peace because I'm a Peace maker

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha's Son Inlaw Stripped & Handcuffed By The Police: Pictures by Freighthost: 2:34pm On Dec 27, 2021
Ryda:
See his face in the second picture like gentle Jack.
They can't even allow him put on a shirt or something.

Quick question please
Why do Nigerian forces like stripping suspects whenever they're being arrested?

Even corpses of criminals suffer worse humiliation.
d police rob d corpses of clothes
Wrist watch singlet and so

1 Like

Re: Okorocha's Son Inlaw Stripped & Handcuffed By The Police: Pictures by pointblank247(m): 3:58pm On Dec 27, 2021
This is very wrong
Re: Okorocha's Son Inlaw Stripped & Handcuffed By The Police: Pictures by Wazobia2216: 4:04pm On Dec 27, 2021
While Fulani herdsmen, Bokoharam, bandits and their likes are moving freely and killing freely!

The Nigerians police seems not to know their place and boundaries anymore!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha's Son Inlaw Stripped & Handcuffed By The Police: Pictures by Wazobia2216: 4:15pm On Dec 27, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Even if so, we have competent courts in Nigeria!

He's still innocent till proven guilty!

This was how the Nigerian police were also going about accusing Igbos and ESN undecided now it turns out that it's Uche Nwosu

Common!

This is all shades of wrong!
Re: Okorocha's Son Inlaw Stripped & Handcuffed By The Police: Pictures by Wazobia2216: 4:20pm On Dec 27, 2021
madmohamed:
I don't support criminal but they they arrest this man is not the way police work

This is kidnap not arrest

The fact is the person who send them was and still a criminal and police who arrested him is also a criminal all of them is a criminal

Hope uzudimma should stop killing innocent youth for political reasons

I come in peace because I'm a Peace maker
The way he was arrested simply proves that the Nigerian police are the people behind UGM and all these chaos!

Everything seems to be upside in this country!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha's Son Inlaw Stripped & Handcuffed By The Police: Pictures by LivingSage: 4:22pm On Dec 27, 2021
Is he truly sponsoring UGM
Re: Okorocha's Son Inlaw Stripped & Handcuffed By The Police: Pictures by LivingSage: 4:23pm On Dec 27, 2021
Lagos kee u there flat headed slave
PrinceOfLagos:

Re: Okorocha's Son Inlaw Stripped & Handcuffed By The Police: Pictures by MsAllison(f): 4:26pm On Dec 27, 2021
LivingSage:
Lagos kee u there flat headed slave
mynd44 lalasticlala

Rule 2

1 Like

Re: Okorocha's Son Inlaw Stripped & Handcuffed By The Police: Pictures by LivingSage: 4:28pm On Dec 27, 2021
Getat. Do I know you
MsAllison:
mynd44 lalasticlala

Rule 2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha's Son Inlaw Stripped & Handcuffed By The Police: Pictures by MsAllison(f): 4:34pm On Dec 27, 2021
LivingSage:
Getat. Do I know you
yes I'm your friend

1 Like

Re: Okorocha's Son Inlaw Stripped & Handcuffed By The Police: Pictures by LivingSage: 4:36pm On Dec 27, 2021
I hate you AdaGod1 IsaAbubakar the number one troll of Nairaland. The canceller

You ought to have died long ago
MsAllison:
yes I'm your friend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha's Son Inlaw Stripped & Handcuffed By The Police: Pictures by ubaobi: 4:38pm On Dec 27, 2021
What is happening in Imo state lends credence to the saying that there can be no peace without justice, The Genesis of all the problems in the state can be traced back to that kangaroo judgement .

1 Like

Re: Okorocha's Son Inlaw Stripped & Handcuffed By The Police: Pictures by MsAllison(f): 4:39pm On Dec 27, 2021
LivingSage:
I hate you AdaGod1 IsaAbubakar the number one troll of Nairaland. The canceller

You ought to have died long ago
I don't know what you're talking about please

1 Like

Re: Okorocha's Son Inlaw Stripped & Handcuffed By The Police: Pictures by LivingSage: 4:42pm On Dec 27, 2021
How would you undecided.

Change your Monika so that you can cancey post. Mf

MsAllison:
I don't know what you're talking about please

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Gets New Appointment In Buhari's Government / APC And Tinubu May Sacrifice Shettima / APC & Tinubu Media Team, Steals Picture Of A Hotel In Indonesia As Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.