Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

May God Bless Any One That Anwers Me - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / May God Bless Any One That Anwers Me (415 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

May God Bless Any One That Anwers Me by CJust(m): 11:51am On Dec 27, 2021
Please who can tell me what object oriented programming (oops) is in programming?
"Surely all good answers shall not go for free, but the blessings of God would not pass you by" Amen!
Re: May God Bless Any One That Anwers Me by JoyousFurnitire(m): 12:04pm On Dec 27, 2021
Object oriented as it is says is an approach to programming. For example each features are taking as objects.

E.g A car is an object, in designing a car; each part can be broken down to tyre door, seat etc.

The step/method in taken or designing each part separately and bringing them together to form a car is OOP.

This approach to programming is well-suited for programs that are large, complex and actively updated or maintained.

The organization of an object-oriented program also makes the method beneficial to collaborative development, where projects are divided into groups. Additional benefits of OOP include code reusability, scalability and efficiency.

The first step in OOP is to collect all of the objects a programmer wants to manipulate and identify how they relate to each other -- an exercise known as data modeling.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/searchapparchitecture.techtarget.com/definition/object-oriented-programming-OOP%3famp=1

modified: go through the TW thread below to see what other developers are saying.

https://twitter.com/makneta/status/1485210636304977922?s=20

2 Likes

Re: May God Bless Any One That Anwers Me by CJust(m): 9:03pm On Dec 28, 2021
Thanks for your reply
May God bless you just put what you have in mind and God would do it for you! Amen

1 Like

Re: May God Bless Any One That Anwers Me by nnamdiosu(m): 1:18am On Jan 04, 2022
CJust:
Please who can tell me what object oriented programming (oops) is in programming?
"Surely all good answers shall not go for free, but the blessings of God would not pass you by" Amen!

Let me explain in simple terms.
When programming was starting, there was a method that people used to program. It was called procedural. Or in other words it was a kind of stressful, boring way. It involves you writting lots of code to achieve a task or repeating the same code in other places of your code.

However a new approach, called the oop has being created. Lol stands for object oriented programming. What this means is that you as a programmer, approaches programming with an object or entity style.ot made programming easier, more secure, time saving etc.

Using a layman terms for u. Hope you can get it?. Thanks

1 Like

Re: May God Bless Any One That Anwers Me by MOS6502: 2:50am On Jan 04, 2022
Think of it like this .. you are in a jungle. And , you wan't a banana.
In OOP, you need to get a gorrilla first, then you get the banana grin

https://www.johndcook.com/blog/2011/07/19/you-wanted-banana/

(1) (Reply)

Are There Any Coding Enthusiasts In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State? / Reasons Why You Need A Magento 2 Mobile App For Your Online Store / Happy New Year Programmer's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.