Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,895 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Get A Free App For Your Business - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Get A Free App For Your Business (400 Views)

Continuation Of Get A Free App For Your Business / Need An Android App For Your Blog/website? Get One Free / Download DSTV Now App For Android And Ios Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get A Free App For Your Business by fidek(m): 12:10pm On May 08, 2022
Hey guys, how is business going, hope it's going fine and people are placing orders while you’re collecting woto woto on a daily.

I wanted to tell you that I’m currently learning how to build Android, iOS, Web and Desktop Apps with Flutter and if you’re lucky you could benefit from it.

How?

Last month I registered with the Google Developers Group Aba Development Challenge and I’m tasked to build a Mobile App that is solving a problem in society.

Here is how you come in.

I want you to share with me the problem that you’re solving in the Society (Your Business or Ideas) it is good enough I’ll build a Mobile App for it.

I thought you should know that for this Challenge, I’ll be choosing only one problem to solve, and then build an app around it.

If its yours, I’ll be happy to develop the App for you.

I’ll be doing it for FREE so no need to pay me (Just for the Development. If you wan host am, na your money shaa)

So I’ll be looking forward to hearing about your solutions either in the comment section or on my DM
or come to my WhatsApp https:///2348094163527

Re: Get A Free App For Your Business by PropertyNR: 12:47pm On May 08, 2022
fidek:
Hey guys, how is business going, hope it's going fine and people are placing orders while you’re collecting woto woto on a daily.

I wanted to tell you that I’m currently learning how to build Android, iOS, Web and Desktop Apps with Flutter and if you’re lucky you could benefit from it.

How?

Last month I registered with the Google Developers Group Aba Development Challenge and I’m tasked to build a Mobile App that is solving a problem in society.

Here is how you come in.

I want you to share with me the problem that you’re solving in the Society (Your Business or Ideas) it is good enough I’ll build a Mobile App for it.

I thought you should know that for this Challenge, I’ll be choosing only one problem to solve, and then build an app around it.

If its yours, I’ll be happy to develop the App for you.

I’ll be doing it for FREE so no need to pay me (Just for the Development. If you wan host am, na your money shaa)

So I’ll be looking forward to hearing about your solutions either in the comment section or on my DM
or come to my WhatsApp https:///2348094163527
Great idea. This isn't my business. I already have other engagements, but it's a great app idea.
An app that alerts about potholes and other dangerous situation.
So If a person sees a big porthole or open and dangerous gutter, they can send it with the app and it immediately gets sent to the body in charge.

1 Like

Re: Get A Free App For Your Business by fidek(m): 8:10pm On May 10, 2022
PropertyNR:

Great idea. This isn't my business. I already have other engagements, but it's a great app idea.
An app that alerts about potholes and other dangerous situation.
So If a person sees a big porthole or open and dangerous gutter, they can send it with the app and it immediately gets sent to the body in charge.

I'm working on something like this but its more of Emergencies... I guess I'll have to add the poholes to the list of emergencies.

Thanks a lot.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Ecommerce Merchants Should Sell On Google Shopping? / Website Development / From Python List To CSV File - Youtube Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.