Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

bh - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / bh (571 Views)

5 Non-farming Agriculture Business You Can Do / I Want To Invest In Agriculture, Ibadan Based Only / It Is More Profitable To Invest In Agriculture,ict Than Oil & Gas - Rainoil Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

bh by 1STCREATURE: 1:24pm On Dec 27, 2021
hh
Re: bh by Pappyxar: 2:18pm On Dec 27, 2021
1STCREATURE:
I'm into charcoal production and timber business but don't have enough capital to run the business. we need investors and we will deliver Agreed profit percentage monthly. Location is kwara. I can also source for cashew nuts in large quantities for exporters or dealer s, legal agreement will be signed. Phone number on my signature

Give more insight, what's the least investment amount, interest on investment and how will profit and loss be shared.
Re: bh by 1STCREATURE: 2:24pm On Dec 27, 2021
[bbb
Re: bh by dondo83(m): 3:02pm On Dec 27, 2021
Pappyxar:

Give more insight, what's the least investment amount, interest on investment and how will profit and loss be shared.

You did not do justice to the questions asked , which one is you will be liable and will share profit. Not everyone is ready to call until they have decided to invest in you . Give a detail info about the business , how often you sell and profit margin on each transaction. The challenges as well
Re: bh by Pappyxar: 3:55pm On Dec 27, 2021
dondo83:

You did not do justice to the questions asked , which one is you will be liable and will share profit. Not everyone is ready to call until they have decided to invest in you . Give a detail info about the business , how often you sell and profit margin on each transaction. The challenges as well

You quoted the wrong text, I was expecting him to give details, but he's here dropping numbers for me to call, ain't even in NG.
Re: bh by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 27, 2021
Can you be trusted? I need more info before I decide to part funds with you.
Re: bh by 1STCREATURE: 7:35pm On Dec 27, 2021
Icumsa45:
Can you be trusted? I need more info before I decide to part funds with you.
whatsapp me on
Re: bh by 1STCREATURE: 7:52pm On Dec 27, 2021
[
Re: bh by 1STCREATURE: 7:53pm On Dec 27, 2021
nn
Re: bh by 1STCREATURE: 4:09am On Dec 28, 2021
hh
Re: bh by kingmeme: 7:57am On Jan 02, 2022
I will call u

(1) (Reply)

Using The Power Of Your Mind, Your Sexual Energy For Money Attraction (for Men) / Being An Homewin Agent / Get FREE N1K Today Using Just Your Phone! :)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.