Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Using The Power Of Your Mind, Your Sexual Energy For Money Attraction (for Men) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Using The Power Of Your Mind, Your Sexual Energy For Money Attraction (for Men) (575 Views)

What Immediately Comes To Your Mind When You Get Money? / Operations Don't Read Your Mentions For 7 Days . Another Money Attraction EQ. / Let's Attract Money Together Using EAZI Money Attraction Websites (500k Monthly) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Using The Power Of Your Mind, Your Sexual Energy For Money Attraction (for Men) by Ugandatales: 8:41pm On Jan 20, 2022
There is power in what we say, and what we think. They both affect our lives in ways we can't even imagine. With this write up, I will like to focus more on the power of words. You always have to watch what you say, because, eventually, they might become your reality. Even if you don't believe the words you saying, if you repeat the words long enough, you are subconsciously going to start believing it...and like the American philosopher, Williams James said, "believe, and your belief will actually create the fact."

This is the power of the mind that the mass media, and propagandists know. That's why they are always ready to pay big money for advertisement. If they tell you a certain brand of noodles is the best, at first, you might overlook the ad, but when you keep seeing that advertisement over and over, subconsciously, you start to believe it is the best, and then when next you go out, and you find yourself in a supermarket, or provisions shop, you ask for that particular noodles. I just used noodles as example, but it is the same with everything.

When I first discovered this, I decided to use it to my advantage. It was about 14 years ago, smartphones had just become a thing, and I wanted to get a particular Samsung phone which cost 12k at the time. So, I got a jotter, and I started writing this words "I easily, and effortlessly attract, 12,000 Naira." I would write it 30 times in the morning, stop, put the jotter away, then in the afternoon, and night, I would write it 30 times again. I had read somewhere that it took 21 days to build a new habit, so I believed it would take about that time for this lie to become a truth in my life.

The third day, I was cleaning my room when I saw a brown leather female purse...it belonged to my cousin, who had come to spend the holidays with us from America. Before traveling back, she was seriously looking for that purse, but couldn't find it. I opened it and saw mint 200 naira notes...totaling 1,000 Naira. I was like, WOW! This stuff actually works. Yes, it was just 1k, but this was a great start.

I was more excited to keep writing the affirmations. Day, afternoon, night. Around the 7th day, I got 5k sent to me through my sister, from my other sister that doesn't live with us. I was super excited...Now, I had 6k, and needed 6k left. But for the next 10 days, nothing happened again. I was disappointed, but kept writing. By the beginning of the 21st day, my brother called me and asked me to come to his office. When leaving, he gave me 8k. I was super excited...he didn't even understand why I was so excited. I went straight to Computer village, and got that Samsung Colby for 12k, and was left with some change to buy yoghurt on my way home.

That was the first time I used this technique to attract money, but it wasn't the last. The thing though was, when I tried it the next time after the first time, i got no positive results. And the next time after that, nothing again...But because it had worked for me the first time, I kept trying. Over the years, I would get positive results, some times, but some times, nothing would happen. I wanted to understand why this was so, I started reading articles, books, and watching countless Youtube videos on the power of the subconscious mind, human potential, human psychology. I was so buried in this research that my mom would some times come into my room to beg me to go out.

It took me about ten years to finally understand what I missing in the whole equation. You see, you will eventually always get positive results, but it might take a while, depending on how long it takes for you to believe you can actually get that money. But, there is something in man that can quicken that time if you have it in abudance, and if you're low on that fuel, it will take forever for you to get that thing you want, or you won't even get it at all. What is that fuel? SEXUAL ENERGY.

All men naturally have sexual energy...some have it higher than others, but we all have it. The more you let it build up and not waste it, the faster you will get what you want. And the more you deplete it through too much sex or too much faping/self serving, the more frustrated you will be, because you might never get that thing you are looking for. This is not about morals, or religion, this is just how man was made.

I have used this method to attract hundreds of thousands of Naira over the years, and I know it is very possible, as long as you know exactly what you want, if it is money, write the particular amount on a jotter over and over, and over, and over (the way I described it earlier), and the more you write, and keep away from sexual activities for that period, I guarantee, you will start seeing positive results within days, and you will eventually get to your goal.

One thing I have to say, don't let people see the jotter you write the affirmations in, because naturally, people would make fun of you, and it would affect your belief of this.

You can read this thread for a little more on what I have been talking about...https://www.nairaland.com/6454088/try-experiment-14-days-men

7 Likes

Re: Using The Power Of Your Mind, Your Sexual Energy For Money Attraction (for Men) by Opeyemic01: 9:36pm On Jan 20, 2022
This really makes sense..thanks for the write-up

1 Like

Re: Using The Power Of Your Mind, Your Sexual Energy For Money Attraction (for Men) by MMempire(m): 1:06am On Jan 21, 2022
I sometimes use the power of the mind truly to get things done.

1 Like

Re: Using The Power Of Your Mind, Your Sexual Energy For Money Attraction (for Men) by swido: 3:28pm On Jan 26, 2022
I'm going to this start this today

1 Like

Re: Using The Power Of Your Mind, Your Sexual Energy For Money Attraction (for Men) by Ugandatales: 3:38pm On Jan 26, 2022
swido:
I'm going to this start this today

That's great. You won't regret it.

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Nigerian Building $100,000,000 Luxury Estates! (video) / Docloudmining (btc Mining Site) / What Nigerian Card Works With FB USD Ads Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.