Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,965 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

This Is Why You Should Live In A Country That Works(photo) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Is Why You Should Live In A Country That Works(photo) (2148 Views)

Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience / Why You Should Live In Canada Or Finland? / 5 Best Places To Live In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why You Should Live In A Country That Works(photo) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 27, 2021
I am a small scale businessman and I know how it feels to lose your business and the owners of ebano supermarket and next shopping mall have lost millions of naira and look for some of us abroad it is not about the money I am speaking for myself I did not migrate illegally I came to Brazil with money.

For us, it is about living in a country that works and just imagine the Nigerian fire service never showed up to put out the fire and I trust my Bomberois(fire service) in Brazil they would respond fast, emergency services work perfectly in Brazil, so living in a country that works matters, be wise in 2022

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/12/this-is-why-you-should-live-in-country.html?m=1

Re: This Is Why You Should Live In A Country That Works(photo) by posty56: 2:26pm On Dec 27, 2021
na because their exotic women I like Brazil grin if not wetinI dey find there , Switzerland is my dream country.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Should Live In A Country That Works(photo) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 27, 2021
posty56:
na because their exotic women I like Brazil grin if not wetinI dey find there , Switzerland is my dream country.

Lol, yea na so life be, Switzerland is your dream country and brazil is my dream country, you see am now grin and by the way like I said Brazil works, in the video is an helicopter picking up an accident victim at the back of my street and note I don't live in a rich neighbourhood and the accident victim is not a rich man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6Lyk84yJ-4
Re: This Is Why You Should Live In A Country That Works(photo) by posty56: 2:51pm On Dec 27, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Lol, yea na so life be, Switzerland is your dream country and brazil is my dream country, you see am now grin and by the way like I said Brazil works, in the video is an helicopter picking up an accident victim at the back of my street and note I don't live in a rich neighbourhood and the accident victim is not a rich man

Re: This Is Why You Should Live In A Country That Works(photo) by posty56: 2:51pm On Dec 27, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

omo see doings shocked , anyways Brazil is cool place cool

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Should Live In A Country That Works(photo) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 27, 2021
posty56:
omo see doings shocked , anyways Brazil is cool place cool

I swear me sef I weak as naija boy way never see this kind thing before grin grin and the best part is that na free grin

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Should Live In A Country That Works(photo) by posty56: 3:12pm On Dec 27, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

I swear me sef I weak as naija boy way never see this kind thing before grin grin and the best part is that na free grin
chineke! can you give me insight on how to relocate to Brazil? Choi.
Re: This Is Why You Should Live In A Country That Works(photo) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 27, 2021
posty56:
chineke! can you give me insight on how to relocate to Brazil? Choi.

Most important thing is your bank statement, you need a very good bank statement and the rest are easy
Re: This Is Why You Should Live In A Country That Works(photo) by posty56: 3:48pm On Dec 27, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Most important thing is your bank statement, you need a very good bank statement and the rest are easy
that one is not a problem thanks cool

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Should Live In A Country That Works(photo) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 27, 2021
posty56:
that one is not a problem thanks cool

grin grin
Re: This Is Why You Should Live In A Country That Works(photo) by dehiero: 5:49pm On Dec 27, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

grin grin
oga when will you visit Nigeria again?
Re: This Is Why You Should Live In A Country That Works(photo) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 27, 2021
dehiero:

oga when will you visit Nigeria again?

Not sure oo, cheesy
Re: This Is Why You Should Live In A Country That Works(photo) by Kcame406: 4:56am On Dec 28, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Sir please I want to ask for a person, how much should be the ideal bank statement (range) for applying for Brazil tourist visa?
Re: This Is Why You Should Live In A Country That Works(photo) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 28, 2021
How about rascism now??
Re: This Is Why You Should Live In A Country That Works(photo) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 28, 2021
Kcame406:

Sir please I want to ask for a person, how much should be the ideal bank statement (range) for applying for Brazil tourist visa?

2m and above
Re: This Is Why You Should Live In A Country That Works(photo) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 28, 2021
Hammyaladin:
How about rascism now??

I am not worried about racism because racism is low in Brazil compared to Europe and America and racism is a crime in Brazil, I come from a country with tribalism so why would I be worried about racism, I live my life and do my thing
Re: This Is Why You Should Live In A Country That Works(photo) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 28, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

I am not worried about racism because racism is low in Brazil compared to Europe and America and racism is a crime in Brazil, I come from a country with tribalism so why would I be worried about racism, I live my life and do my thing
nice one bro. But the language spoken is purguesse, right!!
Re: This Is Why You Should Live In A Country That Works(photo) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 28, 2021
Hammyaladin:
nice one bro. But the language spoken is purguesse, right!!

Yes bro
Re: This Is Why You Should Live In A Country That Works(photo) by skylane: 12:18am On Dec 29, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Yes bro
please what are the best ways to relocate to Brazil of course cheaper and easiest
Re: This Is Why You Should Live In A Country That Works(photo) by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 29, 2021
skylane:
please what are the best ways to relocate to Brazil of course cheaper and easiest

Mostly student visa and work visa and you can also come with a visit visa and getting a tourist visa would be the cheapest
Re: This Is Why You Should Live In A Country That Works(photo) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 6:24am On Dec 29, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Mostly student visa and work visa and you can also come with a visit visa and getting a tourist visa would be the cheapest
but their money no too strong.
Re: This Is Why You Should Live In A Country That Works(photo) by Iamajala: 8:01am On Dec 29, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Bro if I come with a tourist visa, how can I be legal like you?
Re: This Is Why You Should Live In A Country That Works(photo) by Iamajala: 8:05am On Dec 29, 2021
Aaaaarghmed:
but their money no too strong.

Bro na money wey strong you dey find abi make work dey? If money strong but no work nko?
Re: This Is Why You Should Live In A Country That Works(photo) by skylane: 8:55am On Dec 29, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

his much will it cost me total to budget for this please
Re: This Is Why You Should Live In A Country That Works(photo) by Originalsly: 10:34am On Dec 29, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Brazil works, in the video is an helicopter picking up an accident victim at the back of my street and note I don't live in a rich neighbourhood and the accident victim is not a rich man

In comparing countries that work to Nigeria we should always consider how long those were independent ... USA in 1776 and Brazil in 1822. It's just not fair to make certain comparisons ... but at the same time it doesn't mean Nigeria is excused for being as underdeveloped as it is today .... thanks to we the people who .... for reasons best known to ourselves....keep electing greedy and selfish visionless leaders election after election. The 20th century basic infracture .... nationwide constant electricity .... potable water and road network with good roads .... not one we have presently achieved ... nor will achieve in the foreseeable future ... and we are about to complete a quarter of the 21st century.

Comparison: Accident... was there when it happened ... driver got a seizure ... crashed into the parked pickup ... within 3 minutes Police (always around) showed up... Ambulance and Fire Dept within next 5 minutes. Firemen are also first responders... have personnel for medical emergencies... and good at rescue ... and 'wrecking' property. The black SUV has a dog trapped in the back seat... they're getting the dog out.... cut off the hood of the crashed car to stop petrol leak ... guy is taken out... regained consciousness ... but put on stretcher (guy on phone) and sped off to nearby hospital. 15 minutes they're all gone except Police to have wrecks towed away and all traffic lanes opened.

Re: This Is Why You Should Live In A Country That Works(photo) by dehiero: 12:30pm On Dec 29, 2021
Originalsly:

In comparing countries that work to Nigeria we should always consider how long those were independent ... USA in 1776 and Brazil in 1822. It's just not fair to make certain comparisons ... but at the same time it doesn't mean Nigeria is excused for being as underdeveloped as it is today .... thanks to we the people who .... for reasons best known to ourselves....keep electing greedy and selfish visionless leaders election after election. The 20th century basic infracture .... nationwide constant electricity .... potable water and road network with good roads .... not one we have presently achieved ... nor will achieve in the foreseeable future ... and we are about to complete a quarter of the 21st century.

Comparison: Accident... was there when it happened ... driver got a seizure ... crashed into the parked pickup ... within 3 minutes Police (always around) showed up... Ambulance and Fire Dept within next 5 minutes. Firemen are also first responders... have personnel for medical emergencies... and good at rescue ... and 'wrecking' property. The black SUV has a dog trapped in the back seat... they're getting the dog out.... cut off the hood of the crashed car to stop petrol leak ... guy is taken out... regained consciousness ... but put on stretcher (guy on phone) and sped off to nearby hospital. 15 minutes they're all gone except Police to have wrecks towed away and all traffic lanes opened.

go sit down joor always making silly excuses I'm in Kigali at the moment and reading this is embarrassing. Come see what they've achieved in a few years.. Wot of Dubai? when did they start developing their country? Shame on you people.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Should Live In A Country That Works(photo) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 29, 2021
dehiero:

go sit down joor always making silly excuses I'm in Kigali at the moment and reading this is embarrassing. Come see what they've achieved in a few years.. Wot of Dubai? when did they start developing their country? Shame on you people.

Muraho Bite
Re: This Is Why You Should Live In A Country That Works(photo) by Originalsly: 4:52pm On Dec 29, 2021
dehiero:

Did you read past the first sentence before commenting?
Re: This Is Why You Should Live In A Country That Works(photo) by Bifwoli: 6:25pm On Dec 29, 2021
Originalsly:

Did you read past the first sentence before commenting?
When i read that post the 1st counter-idea to come to mind was Haiti and Liberia...both independent over 200yrs and 180yrs respectively but still failed states.Then Singapore,Malaysia,South Korea independent recently but very very developed and rich ....so your comparisons are very very unstable.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Should Live In A Country That Works(photo) by Originalsly: 7:31pm On Dec 29, 2021
Bifwoli:

When i read that post the 1st counter-idea to come to mind was Haiti and Liberia...both independent over 200yrs and 180yrs respectively but still failed states.Then Singapore,Malaysia,South Korea independent recently but very very developed and rich ....so your comparisons are very very unstable.

I can understand that.... but did you read past the first sentence? ... or is it the first counter idea will be on point regardless of whatever is written after?

(1) (Reply)

At Least 18 Nigerian Nurses Charged To Court In US Over Fake Certificates / CEO Air Peace Please Cut Down Your Air Ticket Fee. / How's Life In Southeast London For Africans/nigerians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.