Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

PAJAWIRI: Banji Akintoye Unveils Mobile App To Track Kidnap Victims - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PAJAWIRI: Banji Akintoye Unveils Mobile App To Track Kidnap Victims (24135 Views)

Banji Akintoye Launches App To Track Kidnap Victims / We Have Declared Yoruba Sovereignty— Professor Banji Akintoye / Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PAJAWIRI: Banji Akintoye Unveils Mobile App To Track Kidnap Victims by Charmingrascal(m): 3:54pm On Dec 27, 2021
Hmm
Re: PAJAWIRI: Banji Akintoye Unveils Mobile App To Track Kidnap Victims by emmalexabl(m): 3:54pm On Dec 27, 2021
helinues:

I really don't know why every good news from SW always give the guy running stomach

The way you guys carry insecurity news from other parts of the country for ur head like gala..,
I was thinking that southwest is very secured..
grin cheesy cheesy
Re: PAJAWIRI: Banji Akintoye Unveils Mobile App To Track Kidnap Victims by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 27, 2021
Nice one..why are people still bringing tribalism into this tho?it's a welcome development..I hope it works out..

1 Like

Re: PAJAWIRI: Banji Akintoye Unveils Mobile App To Track Kidnap Victims by luscioustrish(f): 3:55pm On Dec 27, 2021
At least something positive for a change.
Well done
Re: PAJAWIRI: Banji Akintoye Unveils Mobile App To Track Kidnap Victims by LegendHero(m): 3:55pm On Dec 27, 2021
tutudesz:
No be person were get data and internet enable phone go fit alert people undecided
No forget most areas have bad network

If you read it well, you’ll see in the wrote you that they said it can be used even when the phone is switched off.

So internet alone might not be the locating factor. I’ll ready about it more to understand how it truly works.

4 Likes

Re: PAJAWIRI: Banji Akintoye Unveils Mobile App To Track Kidnap Victims by helinues: 3:55pm On Dec 27, 2021
emmalexabl:

The way you guys carry insecurity news from other parts of the country for ur head like gala..,
I was thinking that southwest is very secured..
grin cheesy cheesy

Even for the fact that SW is one of the most peaceful region in Nigeria, if not the most peaceful yet we are not relenting in improving the security

7 Likes

Re: PAJAWIRI: Banji Akintoye Unveils Mobile App To Track Kidnap Victims by basty: 3:55pm On Dec 27, 2021
AderonkeOlaniyi:
We Yorubas must join hands and support Banji Akintoye because the rate of kidnapping, skull mining and harvesting of human organs in south west is getting out of hand.

I call on my fellow Yoruba youths to desist from this skullarship business. This head that God has given to us must be protected. Thanks

If truly you are Aderonke, you are a bastard.
Damned whoever from human eaten region (cannibal) that sly/tag Yoruba Nation as skull miners.

Bunch of hypocrites. Where they come from, one cannot move freely.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/12/16/nigerian-army-police-uncover-camps-alleged-cannibals-imo-anambra-where-humans-are-roasted

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/how-i-escaped-from-den-of-cannibals-mr-ibu-comedian/

https://leadership.ng/the-frightening-record-of-human-flesh-eaters-in-nigeria/

2 Likes

Re: PAJAWIRI: Banji Akintoye Unveils Mobile App To Track Kidnap Victims by Advocate500: 3:55pm On Dec 27, 2021
Nice one, the west are good with Tech,i know this know this app will not be perfect but if give attention by the federal government can aid the fight against kidnapping in Nigeria.
Re: PAJAWIRI: Banji Akintoye Unveils Mobile App To Track Kidnap Victims by Obijulius: 3:56pm On Dec 27, 2021
Lols.

Very sophisticated
Re: PAJAWIRI: Banji Akintoye Unveils Mobile App To Track Kidnap Victims by OBoy50: 3:56pm On Dec 27, 2021
grin
Pajawiri grin greatest joke of the century.
Re: PAJAWIRI: Banji Akintoye Unveils Mobile App To Track Kidnap Victims by tolaswim: 3:58pm On Dec 27, 2021
post=108856574:

It's obvious you guys have the highest ratio of the most educated people in Nigeria.
Nobody can take that away.

So more of the reasons we must come together as a nation to make this country great,
Come with your intelligence, others come with their commerce and others bring something else to the table,
There is strength in unity.
United we stand.
I concur

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PAJAWIRI: Banji Akintoye Unveils Mobile App To Track Kidnap Victims by israelmao(m): 3:58pm On Dec 27, 2021
The government of the day is so confused and comfortable with criminality to the extent that it has forgotten that simple technology can be used to solve insecurity that pervades Nigerian environment.Yoruba will not sit back and allow this to go on.

2 Likes

Re: PAJAWIRI: Banji Akintoye Unveils Mobile App To Track Kidnap Victims by heniford2: 3:59pm On Dec 27, 2021
cheesy Yoruba nii backwardness top 1
Re: PAJAWIRI: Banji Akintoye Unveils Mobile App To Track Kidnap Victims by HayTerran: 4:00pm On Dec 27, 2021
post=108856554:
Very Good development .

Does that means lagbaja or something?
Like the musician?

If so, what's yoruba lagbaja?
Just wanna know and learn undecided

Although, I don't usually agree with your opinions, but for knowledge sharing sake, here's for your curiosity.

Agba in Yoruba means elder, while l'agba equates to "...is (an) elder".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PAJAWIRI: Banji Akintoye Unveils Mobile App To Track Kidnap Victims by madukaanaya(m): 4:02pm On Dec 27, 2021
helinues:

I really don't know why every good news from SW always give the guy running stomach
you and vulturegriller are the same.you act like you love the truth but you can't face it but rather be reporting to the mods controlling this ancient and uninspiring forum
Re: PAJAWIRI: Banji Akintoye Unveils Mobile App To Track Kidnap Victims by helinues: 4:03pm On Dec 27, 2021
madukaanaya:
you and vulturegriller are the same.you act like you love the truth but you can't face it but rather be reporting to the mods controlling this ancient and uninspiring forum

If the forum is uninspiring, what are you still waiting for?

2 Likes

Re: PAJAWIRI: Banji Akintoye Unveils Mobile App To Track Kidnap Victims by irunoko(m): 4:08pm On Dec 27, 2021
Shey bubu dogs no go assassinate this prof like this because they hate anybody exposing them
Re: PAJAWIRI: Banji Akintoye Unveils Mobile App To Track Kidnap Victims by InHeaven(m): 4:08pm On Dec 27, 2021
That's good to behold.

Sanity must restored

1 Like

Re: PAJAWIRI: Banji Akintoye Unveils Mobile App To Track Kidnap Victims by irunoko(m): 4:08pm On Dec 27, 2021
Shey bubu dogs no go assassinate this prof like this because they hate anybody exposing them grin
Re: PAJAWIRI: Banji Akintoye Unveils Mobile App To Track Kidnap Victims by Wiifesnatcher(m): 4:08pm On Dec 27, 2021
I'm a proud Yoruba man, unapologetic omo odua

4 Likes

Re: PAJAWIRI: Banji Akintoye Unveils Mobile App To Track Kidnap Victims by streetsoldier1(m): 4:11pm On Dec 27, 2021
AderonkeOlaniyi:
We Yorubas must join hands and support Banji Akintoye because the rate of kidnapping, skull mining and harvesting of human organs in south west is getting out of hand.

I call on my fellow Yoruba youths to desist from this skullarship business. This head that God has given to us must be protected. Thanks

lol @ skullership biz.... na wa for u ooo

1 Like

Re: PAJAWIRI: Banji Akintoye Unveils Mobile App To Track Kidnap Victims by Ficeo(m): 4:11pm On Dec 27, 2021
This is great. I am so happy to hear this. Innovations! The yorubas are known for great innovations.

1 Like

Re: PAJAWIRI: Banji Akintoye Unveils Mobile App To Track Kidnap Victims by JuanDeDios: 4:15pm On Dec 27, 2021
I've only read the title, but it doesn't work in Igboland?
Re: PAJAWIRI: Banji Akintoye Unveils Mobile App To Track Kidnap Victims by tutudesz: 4:15pm On Dec 27, 2021
LegendHero:

If you read it well, you’ll see in the wrote you that they said it can be used even when the phone is switched off.

So internet alone might not be the locating factor. I’ll ready about it more to understand how it truly works.
After that, those who choose to continue to enjoy the protection of Pajawiri will be able to do so with an affordable monthly subscription. That is for those of us who have Smart phones(android, iOS or IPhone). For those of us who do not have smart phones (android, iOS or iPhone), there has been designed a hand-held alert device named AFINIHAN to work equally as effectively as the Pajawiri on the IPhone.

“AFINIHAN a tiny hand-held device that is able to perform wonders. This tiny device has been efficiently tested and will be available for purchase at a small affordable price.
You will still need a smart phone and data too, how can the app send your location without data
Re: PAJAWIRI: Banji Akintoye Unveils Mobile App To Track Kidnap Victims by RodgersAkpafu: 4:15pm On Dec 27, 2021
maak400:
Nigeria is a country of strange bedfellows, over 250 ethnic groups merged together for selfish reasons can never be united.

Nigeria must break into several smaller nations for any meaningful development to take place. A nation is made up of people with one language and one culture.

The Nigerian government must conduct a refrendum as a matter of urgency for ethnic groups in Nigeria to decide if they still want to belong in this failed contraption.
This is not an excuse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apologise Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Progressive Lawyers For Osinbajo To FFK / Nigerians Who Can't Explain Their Sources Of Wealth Would Be Arrested, Charged.. / Fulani Herdsmen Attack On Tarfi Village: Death Toll Rises To 60 — ORTOM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.