Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,816 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Boys & Girls Caught Taking meth In South-East (Video) - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Boys & Girls Caught Taking meth In South-East (Video) (71113 Views)

Help! How Can I Save My Kid Brother In-law From Taking meth? / meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! / The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boys & Girls Caught Taking meth In South-East (Video) by alanto: 10:02pm On Dec 27, 2021
mrvitalis:

LMAO if half of the ritual Killings happening in south west happens in Igbo land we would ground the whole south east in protest

If half of the traffic robbery happening in Lagos happened in onitsha it would be state of emergency

If any of out governors is as bad as osun and ekiti governor we would ground that state down

Moral uprightness is what has and would always guide the igbo race
Replacement of Ihedioha with Hope Uzodinma
Ipob atrocity
The murder of Akunyili
Revelations of iPob corruption
The state of road in aba
Ikpeazu
Umahi giving PDP mandate to APC by switching party after winning the election under PDP
Ezeife comments about southeast being ready to kneel down for presidency
The other parts denying south East presidency,
Atrocities of Kanu and if you support Kanu then the arrest of Kanu.
IPob hindrance of pupils from sitting for neco
Okorocha or the arrest of Nwosu depending on what side you stand
Activities of UGM.
Kanu’a rendition to Nigeria.
Kanu’s trial constant postponements.
Buhari’s visit to SE that made y’all hide your head in shame
Buhari calling y’all dot in a circle
ACF comment concerning Ezeife’s comment.
Kidnapping and killing of many chiefs in SE.
discovery of cannibal den in SE.
Those are just but few reason to ground the SE.
You guys are cowards and chest beater.
Empty barrel that makes the loudest noise.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boys & Girls Caught Taking meth In South-East (Video) by alanto: 10:10pm On Dec 27, 2021
Ojukwubucket:

Envy..Igbos will always be ahead of your people till eternity..
Empty barrel chest beater. Name one man in igboland that’s ahead wizkid, Davido, fela, Sunny Ade, Femi kuti, Anthony Joshua, tiwa savage, obj, Tinubu, Femi falana, Otedola, Mike Adenuga, Sade Adu, Seal, Olajuwon in their respected field or stop mentioning me.
The biggest artiste you have which is phyno was raised by Olamide. I just can’t fathom the cause of your pride and blotted ego.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boys & Girls Caught Taking meth In South-East (Video) by OBoy50: 10:21pm On Dec 27, 2021
cheesy
17 psychiatric clinic in the southeast loading grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boys & Girls Caught Taking meth In South-East (Video) by egunna(m): 10:41pm On Dec 27, 2021
mrvitalis:

LMAO if half of the ritual Killings happening in south west happens in Igbo land we would ground the whole south east in protest

If half of the traffic robbery happening in Lagos happened in onitsha it would be state of emergency

If any of out governors is as bad as osun and ekiti governor we would ground that state down

Moral uprightness is what has and would always guide the igbo race
moral uprightness and Igbo shudnt b in thesame sentence.baby factory,yahoo yahoo,drug peddling,human trafficking,kidnapping,ritualism,armed robbery,fake and unwholesome products and others are ur stock in trade.the Igbo race is morally bankrupt my brother.did I add prostitution up dere?u lack respect for ur elders,pls don't ever say dat again,dat u guys are morally upright.its insulting to the intelligence.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boys & Girls Caught Taking meth In South-East (Video) by kmaster007: 10:46pm On Dec 27, 2021
Meself no no oooo
jetwonder:
grin what is Meth?

1 Like

Re: Boys & Girls Caught Taking meth In South-East (Video) by Tess24: 10:52pm On Dec 27, 2021
Wazobia2216:
cheesy grin grin grin grin no, be say if these women act all this drama finish, una no go pay them well ooooo

I guess the one you took haven't gotten out of your system...
Does it look like a Nollywood production to you...
Senseless brain...

1 Like

Re: Boys & Girls Caught Taking meth In South-East (Video) by ThickSharon123(f): 10:52pm On Dec 27, 2021
helinues:

Please this is not the time for whataboutism..

Stop

But you do know this Mkpumiri is found int the west as well as the north. We also need the psychiatric clinics in those areas too, to reduce the rate at which it could be transversed.

Now, if there is a clinic in the east as you say, and we do away with the Mkpumiri pandemic, what about the West and the North who still have links with the east, we would simply be fighting a lost battle.

So, pyschiatric clinics should even be made in your mother's village so we could apply with caution. Thank you.
Re: Boys & Girls Caught Taking meth In South-East (Video) by Gospel367: 11:18pm On Dec 27, 2021
alanto:

They have more sense than you. I have learned many things through banter about my people and my neighbors than you will ever learn arguing about Ronaldo and Messi and dropping your account details for who win it who doesn’t win Bet9ja. You think you sin is better but that’s another wrong

yeah guilty conscience killing you and to show how immature and senseless you are, you are connecting another unrelated issue with what's on ground. What connects my love of football or arguments in football or bet9ja whatever with the truth I just said. Dig more oshi digger! Na so e pain you reach. oga I repeat that useless and senseless people who are synonymous to a used pad are people who fan the flames of tribal banters and wars especially on social media and you comfortably fall in that category just like I thought. You should grow up small man. I was like you too till I grew up but was never this stupid

Besides, you show your pitiful low level of intelligence indeed from your words. I can see that Rwanda really learnt about their cultures by nearly clearing them selves out from the surface of the earth through tribal wars. More still, igbos learnt their cultures through the Biafra war. 70 years old man; you are a mumu man. You are learning thunder indeed
Re: Boys & Girls Caught Taking meth In South-East (Video) by Panda7(m): 11:24pm On Dec 27, 2021
south east on trend

1 Like

Re: Boys & Girls Caught Taking meth In South-East (Video) by Gospel367: 11:41pm On Dec 27, 2021
Iykopee:

That guy didn't respond to your question appropriately, then u decided to call everyone "dull". Obviously you are just dull as dull can be

I'm beginning to understand that your kinda person is yet to understand the current trend in Nigeria about drug abuse. Perhaps your vociferous attacks is likely coming from your hate on a people u love to hate.

Crystal Met or Ice is getting much more publicity because the Igbos perhaps choose to loud it.

I have known about Crystal Met before this period and how you guys are getting to know about it now amazes me.

For a start, come to Port Harcourt and see youths wasting away on this drug maybe you will get a better grasp of the Nigerian society.

This is nothing but a definition of a nation in rots.

You have time to reply this baby brained mofo.. Na him make me know say imbeciles can write good English... it's obvious that he is beclouded by tribalism that he has even lost his essence of living. From the beginning of this thread to the present point, he have been jumping for hours on comments with his ethnic hatred and tribalistic comments. oga rest!! I know you have nothing important to do but the least you could do is think about your plans for the new year. Kai!!! *spits*
Re: Boys & Girls Caught Taking meth In South-East (Video) by mrvitalis(m): 12:02am On Dec 28, 2021
egunna:
moral uprightness and Igbo shudnt b in thesame sentence.baby factory,yahoo yahoo,drug peddling,human trafficking,kidnapping,ritualism,armed robbery,fake and unwholesome products and others are ur stock in trade.the Igbo race is morally bankrupt my brother.did I add prostitution up dere?u lack respect for ur elders,pls don't ever say dat again,dat u guys are morally upright.its insulting to the intelligence.
Name which of those someone from your tribe haven't been arrested for ?
Re: Boys & Girls Caught Taking meth In South-East (Video) by OmoEpe(m): 12:25am On Dec 28, 2021
Karma is a bitch. You became rich by destroying other people's children's future and your riches worshipping brethren saluted you.

Now same devastation has struck both yours and your brethrens door post.

This karma u no fit escape am. Dem never hala. They were partakers of the money from other's destruction let them experience it themselves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boys & Girls Caught Taking meth In South-East (Video) by ArticleBeast: 12:51am On Dec 28, 2021
Abdul05:
l am not from d north.. l am telling you this cos l am proud of my region south west...
Even the south west is no different. And you know that
Re: Boys & Girls Caught Taking meth In South-East (Video) by Jahvinci: 2:04am On Dec 28, 2021
Wazobia2216:

What do you call this It's from the North! Why is no one writing or protesting about it

Their mothers liked it
cheesy grin

You dey lie abeg

Re: Boys & Girls Caught Taking meth In South-East (Video) by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:14am On Dec 28, 2021
My neighbor jez run mad here 4 Benin, 2 days ago.
Only God knows weda na mpuru mmiri show face 4 Benin so.
undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Early Is Antenatal? / Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu / Make Healthy Sperm, Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.